Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    No it's not I did expect more from it but I think my expectations for everything are too high now
    It still made me laugh though!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Loved what he said about Kurt's friends not caring in the prom queen scene. :mad:

Does anyone have a download link for last night's ep? I'm rewatching but I need it on my actual computer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Circadian_Rhythm)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'M JUST SO GLAD THEY SUNG FRIDAY

It's amazing.
    Really? I hope you're being sarcastic :)

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt's reaction at Blaine saying yes is SO cute! :love: I feel so so sad about Blaine getting beaten up. He shouldn't feel bad about leaving his old school and transferring to Dalton. What are you meant to do if someone 'beats the living crap out of you'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    It still made me laugh though!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Loved what he said about Kurt's friends not caring in the prom queen scene. :mad:

Does anyone have a download link for last night's ep? I'm rewatching but I need it on my actual computer.
    The download link was posted a few pages back by Ambs. I don't know where it is though lol. It's good quality though, I had it downloaded last night.

This is off tumblr if it works

http://www.fileserve.com/file/UKq68bn

This is a crazy recap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAh5-k3NM20&feature=player_embedded

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really don't remember Jesse being dumb the first time he was on Glee! Why is Jon Groff's voice so gritty and amazing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Can anyone explain to me what a signature is on TSR?
    The thing that pops up at the bottom of every post you make. You can edit it if you go to your user name at the top of the page, click on it, then click on settings further down the page and 'edit signature'.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really don't remember Jesse being dumb the first time he was on Glee! Why is Jon Groff's voice so gritty and amazing?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think they made him out as though he knew everything when really he's quite naive under the surface. It was hilarious anyway so I'm fine with him being dumb. I know, he's just so amazing in every way.

ReputationRep:
    I never realised last night that Brittany
    Spoiler:
    Show
    was dancing with a girl during Jar of Hearts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Really? I hope you're being sarcastic
    Nope, they did it, and it is an entertaining song. Anything which gets so much of a reaction is good.

ReputationRep:
    I'm fianlly watching Starship! How I love Joey Ritcher. :love:

ReputationRep:
    I never realised last night that Brittany
    Spoiler:
    Show
    was dancing with a girl during Jar of Hearts
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Really? *goes to watch again*

OMG Lauren Lopez's 'Bugette' voice is killing me! :laugh: /Starship

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Really? *goes to watch again*

OMG Lauren Lopez's 'Bugette' voice is killing me! :laugh: /Starship
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yup, just before you see Tike have their millionth kiss of the season /bitterness

Still haven't finished starship.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else think the whole 'Luicy Caboosy' thing was stupid? I can't see how it sent out a positive message to kids? It was basically saying tat Dianne Agron is so perfect that we couldn't think of a flaw so we made a story line that she used to be ugly and fat but lost weight, used skin care products and had a nose job? It was almost undermining her beauty I thought :/

ReputationRep:
    I might change my sig...can't decide...hmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_123)
    Did anyone else think the whole 'Luicy Caboosy' thing was stupid? I can't see how it sent out a positive message to kids? It was basically saying tat Dianne Agron is so perfect that we couldn't think of a flaw so we made a story line that she used to be ugly and fat but lost weight, used skin care products and had a nose job? It was almost undermining her beauty I thought :/
    I did. It was just so unbelievable and I just really couldn't get my head around the whole point of it.

Stupid, stupid story in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_123)
    I thought it was stupid too. It certainly didn't endear me to Quinn. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yup, just before you see Tike have their millionth kiss of the season /bitterness

Still haven't finished starship.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's pissing me off too but I'm trying to think positively. Yeah, Tike get kisses but they don't actually have a relationship we can see and invest in. Klaine only get one kiss but they have a beautiful and mature relationship stronger than all the others on the show. I'd rather they had kisses/affection AND a relationship but... :rolleyes: that never seems to happen with gay couples. /very bitter

I'm seriously loving Starship so far! I'm on part 4 now and I've come to the conclusion that there is nothing Lauren Lopez can't do and Joe Walker along with Darren, Joey and CC has stolen another piece of my heart!
    'When Up cuts an onion... it is de onion dat cries!' :laugh:

On topic... I love Glee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_123)
    yeh. shes a stuck up cow who always gets her own way and she cheats and steals boyfriends and coverts power, they could have used that. its weird how all of the self acceptance things were physical things not personality traits
    In other news, i feel I need to do some of that self acceptance stuff. My t-shirt would say "deaf". I'm stuggling a little at the moment with that Anyone want to share what theirs would say?

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, Lauren Lopez is so so amazing, especially as Draco. I dont even think of Tom Felton when I hear the name Draco Malfoy, I just think of him rolling around on the floor
    So happy Darren Criss got his chance, but the others should have too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    yeh. shes a stuck up cow who always gets her own way and she cheats and steals boyfriends and coverts power, they could have used that. its weird how all of the self acceptance things were physical things not personality traits
    In other news, i feel I need to do some of that self acceptance stuff. My t-shirt would say "deaf". I'm stuggling a little at the moment with that Anyone want to share what theirs would say?
    I guess, something about confused with sexuality
    Or just something about my self-consiousness i guess.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.