Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    SUE? No, actually that wouldnt happen. Maybe Quinn's Mom or Finn's Mom, because they had some problems in the promo.
    Spoiler:
    Show

At the moment people are thinking either Sue's sister or Becky. They put out a casting call for Becky's mother and a priest. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    SUE? No, actually that wouldnt happen. Maybe Quinn's Mom or Finn's Mom, because they had some problems in the promo.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm guessing sue's sister...possibly Becky's mum because they cast her and Sue's been seen comforting her in the episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm guessing sue's sister...possibly Becky's mum because they cast her and Sue's been seen comforting her in the episode.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh, if its becky or her mum or sue's sister, that'd be so sad :( I hope it isn't.

ReputationRep:
    Looking back through my tumblr reminds me just how crazy my obsession got through the hiatus.
    And the pages we got through on here! Only two more episodes :cry2: This is going to be the longest summer ever. I wonder how many times I'll have to rewatch the entire series to stay alive?

ReputationRep:
    Rumours
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG Sam! :love: :sad: I just melted when he cried and when his sister hugged him. :cry:
    Mercedes is a **** best friend for thinking Kurt would cheat!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Rumours
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG Sam! :love: :sad: I just melted when he cried and when his sister hugged him. :cry:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I still think my favourite point was Puck's "they both have boyfriends" line.. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Rumours
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've not been impressed with Mercedes/Kurtcedes at all this season.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I mean, she was angry when he was hanging around with Blaine, she zoned out on them at Breadstix and then she thought he could be cheating. What the hell woman? I much prefer Rachel/Kurt but then I always wanted those two to get along so I'm so biased.

ReputationRep:
    Rewatching Prom
    Spoiler:
    Show
    On second watching the hallway scene is great. Kurt was way too agitated to be hugged at that moment, he just needed to vent. The look of love and awe in Blaine's eyes when Kurt says he's going back floored me. As does Kurt in general. He is far too perfect and brave and noble and amazing...

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why but I have a strong hunch that Emma will be the one to go......... it's just so sad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Spoiler:
    Show

I still think my favourite point was Puck's "they both have boyfriends" line.. :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I squeed at that. But God, Sam and his siblings. :cry:

I've not been impressed with Mercedes/Kurtcedes at all this season.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I mean, she was angry when he was hanging around with Blaine, she zoned out on them at Breadstix and then she thought he could be cheating. What the hell woman? I much prefer Rachel/Kurt but then I always wanted those two to get along so I'm so biased.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You know Kurt and Rachel are (apparently) going to be singing 'For Good' in the finale? My life will be made. I found the Breadstix scene hilarious but looking back, imagining your best friend -who just happens to be gay- saying 'I open my mouth and a little purse falls out' isn't really that nice is it? Crap friend alert! And she didn't even go after him during the Prom Queen debacle, though that might be because Blaine had it covered. Random but I'm desperate for Blaine and Santana to become friends!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    I don't know why but I have a strong hunch that Emma will be the one to go......... it's just so sad!
    It's already been confirmed that it's not Emma.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    It's been confirmed she's not. It's not Emma. Not, not, not.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Plus I think Wemma have something big in the finale which can't happen if she's dead. At least I'd hope it couldn't

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I squeed at that. But God, Sam and his siblings. :cry:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You know Kurt and Rachel are (apparently) going to be singing 'For Good' in the finale? My life will be made. I found the Breadstix scene hilarious but looking back, imagining your best friend -who just happens to be gay- saying 'I open my mouth and a little purse falls out' isn't really that nice is it? Crap friend alert! And she didn't even go after him during the Prom Queen debacle, though that might be because Blaine had it covered. Random but I'm desperate for Blaine and Santana to become friends!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really want Kurtana more than Blantana but I'd ideally like the three of them to be friends. I was surprised only Blaine went. I know he was the boyfriend (eee) but someone else could've at least made a move of some sort.

ReputationRep:
    It's been confirmed she's not. It's not Emma. Not, not, not.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Plus I think Wemma have something big in the finale which can't happen if she's dead. At least I'd hope it couldn't
    ive heard a rumour that sam has a brain tumour....

as apparently they want to get rid of the actor as he is apparently a complete hmmm ill choose my words wisely..... tosser

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kopite493)
    ive heard a rumour that sam has a brain tumour....

as apparently they want to get rid of the actor as he is apparently a complete hmmm ill choose my words wisely..... tosser
    All the actors seem to get on with him. They've given him extra storylines as the season's progressed so I can't see that being true. They hang out outside work and tweet each other.

ReputationRep:
    All the actors seem to get on with him. They've given him extra storylines as the season's progressed so I can't see that being true. They hang out outside work and tweet each other.
    tbh i didnt believe it anyhow i think its a parent as it says A member not all of them will be effected in the plot overviews ive read

ReputationRep:
    I just googled for Kurt pics for my new sig and saw...

I do NOT remember Kurt/Chris looking so young! That said, I wasn't really in the position to absorb anything when Glee first came out but God he looks SO young!

ReputationRep:
    I just googled for Kurt pics for my new sig and saw...

I do NOT remember Kurt/Chris looking so young! That said, I wasn't really in the position to absorb anything when Glee first came out but God he looks SO young!
    I know, it's such a change from then until now. Plus then he was drunk too :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    http://itsreallyriley.tumblr.com/

AMBER RILEY HAS A TUMBLR!

I actually love her just from reading 2 posts. I am vair jealous of her natural hair!

ReputationRep:
    I like this

:rofl:

I love tumblr. I imagine every picture to move now though and when it doesn't I get quite upset.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.