Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reevesy)

27:45
    Why would someone have Bluetooth in during prom?
    I KNOW! I saw that. WTF? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I totally non-creepily love you too :love:

I was rewatching Hell-o yesterday for Jesse's first appearance and I'm just like :party:

That song is for a BABY though. I mean, A BABY. How crazy is Artie? Santana has sung 2 songs for her :woo:
    LOOOOOL! I didn't actually know it was for a baby till *she* said it!

(Original post by fallen angel9)
    It was still awesome. :hmmm:
    He also sang pretty young thing for her. :hand:
    And got overshadowed by Mike Chang's dancing and Cohen-ChangChang's cuteness!
    I'm just being contrary, I sort of love Artie's voice! I just don't love Artie!
    I just decided to watch selected scenes from prom before bed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    and the 'excuse me, can I have this dance' thing just makes me grin so much plus the 'give me your hand' and 'are you ready for this' thing :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I loved Kurt's squee when Blaine said yes. It mimicked my own! I grinned so much at Blaine asking him to dance and the prom photo and I LOVED 'What about prom, Blaine?' for some reason, even without knowing it was a Pretty in Pink reference! I just love Klaine! But thanks to Ambs I can't watch the hallway scene when Kurt kneels without thinking dirty thoughts! I love 'They can't break me. They can't break what we have.' You know how gorgeous it's going to be when Klaine say I love you? They've been alluding to it for ages so I think they both know they love each other. Klaine is so much better than any other ship EVER! Though I think people are getting so caught up in the amazingness of the ep they're forgetting Blaine got bashed! :sad: We have backstory people! BACKSTORY! So now we have misguided and possibly homophobic dad (though I think he's just misguided) and beaten up Blaine and I just KNEW he had a ****load of angst underneath that dapper exterior! I also love Samcedes. SO cute. I'll ship them too! I still don't understand why the hell Britanna aren't together! And I want to punch Finn because he can't make a damn decision and stick to it!

I'm off to bed now. Goodnight to you all! Have sweet Klaine/ship of your choice dreams!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reevesy)

27:45
    Why would someone have Bluetooth in during prom?
    LMAO! He's blates talking to his other girlfriend... :rolleyes:

Have you noticed, they're all on her appearance? tut tut tut. Santana sang landslide and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    songbird
    about emotions and feelings :love: Santana needs happiness.

I felt sorry for Artie when they broke up and his song was cute but Brittana is where it's at
    And hello (ex :curious:) English Lit student! :five:
    I always hate doing the apostrophe s thing too. I usually just go Chris' rather than Chris's. /weird

I saw a RP the other day saying possible St Klaine if all parties were willing and I was like, I'd be up for that.

I love how everyone seems to have an insurance they really don't want to go to

I just write all day now on these RPs. If I actually came up with an idea of my own and had this dedication I could have a book written in a few weeks.
    LMAO! What was your insurance before?
    And haha, OMG, you're going to have to give me the link to that RP if it happens. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    LOOOOOL! I didn't actually know it was for a baby till *she* said it!

And got overshadowed by Mike Chang's dancing and Cohen-ChangChang's cuteness!
    I'm just being contrary, I sort of love Artie's voice! I just don't love Artie!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I loved Kurt's squee when Blaine said yes. It mimicked my own! I grinned so much at Blaine asking him to dance and the prom photo and I LOVED 'What about prom, Blaine?' for some reason, even without knowing it was a Pretty in Pink reference! I just love Klaine! But thanks to Ambs I can't watch the hallway scene when Kurt kneels without thinking dirty thoughts! I love 'They can't break me. They can't break what we have.' You know how gorgeous it's going to be when Klaine say I love you? They've been alluding to it for ages so I think they both know they love each other. Klaine is so much better than any other ship EVER! Though I think people are getting so caught up in the amazingness of the ep they're forgetting Blaine got bashed! :sad: We have backstory people! BACKSTORY! So now we have misguided and possibly homophobic dad (though I think he's just misguided) and beaten up Blaine and I just KNEW he had a ****load of angst underneath that dapper exterior! I also love Samcedes. SO cute. I'll ship them too! I still don't understand why the hell Britanna aren't together! And I want to punch Finn because he can't make a damn decision and stick to it!

I'm off to bed now. Goodnight to you all! Have sweet Klaine/ship of your choice dreams!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It was so like my squee too, and I had tears in my eyes after that scene it was just beautiful. I loved the way he said 'What about prom, Blaine'. CColfer just has the best way of saying things that stick in your head ('especially Pavarotti'). The bit where he gets down on his knees and says they can't break us and things...there are no words. I'm glad Blaine has some history although it was so sad and I'm guessing that was the 'ripped from the headlines' bit of prom, rather than them causing a stir there. I liked it that way. Samcedes were so amazing together. So much better than the stereotypical couples they tend to throw together.

So much to say :woo:

ReputationRep:
    LMAO! He's blates talking to his other girlfriend... :rolleyes:

And hello (ex :curious:) English Lit student! :five:

LMAO! What was your insurance before?
    And haha, OMG, you're going to have to give me the link to that RP if it happens. :ninja:
    :rofl: overanalysing is my middle name :cool:

Mine was Durham. I would've actually been relieved if I'd missed Cambridge and got that because it would've meant my decision was made for me :rofl: I wish I'd gone for Lancaster out of my offers though...

I will link you as long as I'm not the one writing it :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I HATE "Isn't She Lovely" and "Pretty Young Thing."

Artie's voice is OK in ISL but it was totally the wrong song. PYT just fails.. It makes me want to tear off my ears and eat them...

Have you noticed, they're all on her appearance? tut tut tut. Santana sang landslide and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    songbird
    about emotions and feelings :love: Santana needs happiness.

I felt sorry for Artie when they broke up and his song was cute but Brittana is where it's at
    You are so right!
    I think that might be because of Artie's insecurities and he can't believe that he was going out with the hottest girl in school (his words) so he fixates on that. Santana doesn't need to do that because her insecurities aren't appearance based...

ReputationRep:
    Please re-enter the thread with Brittana goggles on. Other than that I agree with your opinions.
    i dont want brittana

Spoiler:
    Show
    santana should be mine

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It was so like my squee too, and I had tears in my eyes after that scene it was just beautiful. I loved the way he said 'What about prom, Blaine'. CColfer just has the best way of saying things that stick in your head ('especially Pavarotti'). The bit where he gets down on his knees and says they can't break us and things...there are no words. I'm glad Blaine has some history although it was so sad and I'm guessing that was the 'ripped from the headlines' bit of prom, rather than them causing a stir there. I liked it that way. Samcedes were so amazing together. So much better than the stereotypical couples they tend to throw together.

So much to say :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    See, that's why I love CC! And the way he said the Kate Middleton line in a bit of a flirty way... God, I love him! And I completely forgot about the 'ripped from the headlines' things and assumed RIB had too! Wow, poor Blaine and poor people it happened to in real life. Dare I google tomorrow or will it make me angry?

:rofl: overanalysing is my middle name :cool:

Mine was Durham. I would've actually been relieved if I'd missed Cambridge and got that because it would've meant my decision was made for me :rofl: I wish I'd gone for Lancaster out of my offers though...

I will link you as long as I'm not the one writing it :ninja:
    Durham, awesome! I rejected Lancaster too.
    I wish I'd put it as my insurance instead of Kent.

(Original post by Hravan)
    I HATE "Isn't She Lovely" and "Pretty Young Thing."

Artie's voice is OK in ISL but it was totally the wrong song. PYT just fails.. It makes me want to tear off my ears and eat them...

You are so right!
    I think that might be because of Artie's insecurities and he can't believe that he was going out with the hottest girl in school (his words) so he fixates on that. Santana doesn't need to do that because her insecurities aren't appearance based...
    Read: Because Santana knows she's smokin'

/pretending to go to bed

Edit: And you want to know the worst fail on Glee for me? Defying Gravity. I do not know WHAT they did to MY song (I will play Elphaba one day despite having more of a Glinda voice) but slowing it down and taking out all the power and amazingness AND making CC ruin the high F? I'll hate Glee forever for that!

Night lovelies!

ReputationRep:
    I have an exam in 11 hours and 23 minutes.....

ReputationRep:
    Awesome new sig @ddust

Oh god guys
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I just tried watching the Jesse 'recession' scene again and I'm laughing like never before in front of my laptop. The way he delivers that is genius.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    See, that's why I love CC! And the way he said the Kate Middleton line in a bit of a flirty way... God, I love him! And I completely forgot about the 'ripped from the headlines' things and assumed RIB had too! Wow, poor Blaine and poor people it happened to in real life. Dare I google tomorrow or will it make me angry?

Durham, awesome! I rejected Lancaster too.
    I wish I'd put it as my insurance instead of Kent.

Read: Because Santana knows she's smokin'

/pretending to go to bed

Edit: And you want to know the worst fail on Glee for me? Defying Gravity. I do not know WHAT they did to MY song (I will play Elphaba one day despite having more of a Glinda voice) but slowing it down and taking out all the power and amazingness AND making CC ruin the high F? I'll hate Glee forever for that!

Night lovelies!
    I've been going to bed for ages. Most things in the news about gay people and prom make me angry Oh, defying gravity. Why would they make him ruin it? I prefer the live version they did.

Get to freaking bed.

ReputationRep:
    Go to bed. :erm:

I probably should as well tbf. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    About Defying Gravity... I have the CC solo version... It's so much better than the duet version released in glee the music volume 1. So much better :love:

Get to freaking bed.

I probably should but I'm tempted to pull an all-nighter... Again....

ReputationRep:
    About Defying Gravity... I have the CC solo version... It's so much better than the duet version released in glee the music volume 1. So much better :love:

I probably should but I'm tempted to pull an all-nighter... Again....
    I have that too

Don't pull an all nighter. They're not cool or clever. Nope.

ReputationRep:
    Just want to share the best Klaine tumblr out there. It's where most of the prom spoilers came from. Very Klaine centric and too many good things from last night's episode.

http://wishyouwouldnot.tumblr.com/

Why am I not asleep?

ReputationRep:
    Look at this

http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr...a-gayerthanyou

:rofl:

so true...

ReputationRep:
    Especially for Diamonddust the cast list for the finale. Look right to the guest part.

http://chatterboxrose.tumblr.com/pos...lease-for-2x22

ReputationRep:
    I want to see this!!!

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Guys, give me an awesome url to use for tumblr.. (Yeah, I'm joining )

ReputationRep:
    I want to see this!!!

Spoiler:
    Show

lol the quotes :rofl: especially 'the kum canoe' and tumblr ones. Too funny.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.