Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    There's one major difference in playing Santana on tumblr to playing Kurt or Blaine. When playing Kurt/Blaine most followers when you click on them are pink sunglasses wearing girls with starkid/glee/darren type blogs who talk a lot about voting. Santana is getting followed by all lesbian blogs. They're awesome, I follow like all of them back. Fanfic, the lot :woo:

Lots of Naomily. I figure Santana would like Naomily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Hravan posted that last night :rofl: I love the Kum quote especially :rofl: and the tumblr one
    Oh the Kum one KILLS me! It's not even a case of 'you see what you want to see', it's a case of turning every Klaine interaction into something abusive and pretending that everyone on the show saying Sam is straight is actually saying he's gay and in love with Kurt in some language everyone else watching the show doesn't understand....

Hravan if you're online and lurking, I hope your exam went well! :hugs:
    At the rate I'm going I'm going to fail mine! :sigh: Luckily for me I have the day off tomorrow because my teacher cancelled my only lesson of the day so I'll try and get all my revision done. Oh and then I have a revision session on Saturday. Funtimes. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Oh the Kum one KILLS me! It's not even a case of 'you see what you want to see', it's a case of turning every Klaine interaction into something abusive and pretending that everyone on the show saying Sam is straight is actually saying he's gay and in love with Kurt in some language everyone else watching the show doesn't understand....

Hravan if you're online and lurking, I hope your exam went well! :hugs:
    At the rate I'm going I'm going to fail mine! :sigh: Luckily for me I have the day off tomorrow because my teacher cancelled my only lesson of the day so I'll try and get all my revision done. Oh and then I have a revision session on Saturday. Funtimes. :cool:
    I was going to say the same to Hravan :woo:

You won't fail yours. Have faith woman (and maybe, y'know get off this thread and revise :p:). Only joking, don't revise. I did better when I didn't revise.

Poor Chris

chriscolfer Chris Colfer
    There is not a word strong enough to describe being randomly searched at the airport with 25 paparazzi dudes behind you...

ReputationRep:
    This! :woo: Preach lady!

I have actually told people to leave me alone because I wanted to be on this thread A few of my friends don't understand the concept of privacy or the need to be alone sometimes, so they just drop by whenever they feel like it (like today, when I was still in bed - wtf?). Lately they tend to walk in just when I'm about to catch up with this thread/creep on Tumblr/stalk on Twitter, so I just tell them to beat it. I need some alone time with my computer every now and then!

ReputationRep:
    http://felldowntherabbithole.tumblr.com/post/5425569501

ReputationRep:
    I was going to say the same to Hravan :woo:

You won't fail yours. Have faith woman (and maybe, y'know get off this thread and revise :p:). Only joking, don't revise. I did better when I didn't revise.

Poor Chris

chriscolfer Chris Colfer
    There is not a word strong enough to describe being randomly searched at the airport with 25 paparazzi dudes behind you...
    Aw thanks love! I'll start tomorrow!
    OMG... I'm mimicking you! Poor Chris! It's bad enough when you're on your own and they pull out your underwear and stuff!

(Original post by Ambs)
    This! :woo: Preach lady!

I have actually told people to leave me alone because I wanted to be on this thread A few of my friends don't understand the concept of privacy or the need to be alone sometimes, so they just drop by whenever they feel like it (like today, when I was still in bed - wtf?). Lately they tend to walk in just when I'm about to catch up with this thread/creep on Tumblr/stalk on Twitter, so I just tell them to beat it. I need some alone time with my computer every now and then!
    :rofl: I wonder what they think you're doing! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    It's already been confirmed that it's not Emma.
    Thank GOD!

ReputationRep:
    It's been confirmed she's not. It's not Emma. Not, not, not.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Plus I think Wemma have something big in the finale which can't happen if she's dead. At least I'd hope it couldn't
    I'm so glad!

ReputationRep:
    They're released
    Spoiler:
    Show
    pure imagination. Starts off with Kurt, then Finn, then I think Santana...will post the link when I can

ReputationRep:
    http://foreverkurt.tumblr.com/post/5...ion-glee#notes

enjooooy

ReputationRep:
    Aw thanks love! I'll start tomorrow!
    OMG... I'm mimicking you! Poor Chris! It's bad enough when you're on your own and they pull out your underwear and stuff!

:rofl: I wonder what they think you're doing! :rolleyes:
    I think they found out when they walked in during the DCriss livestream

ReputationRep:
    And now
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Try a little tenderness :love:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to try to wait until the episode airs. I'll probably cave within a few hours though

ReputationRep:
    They're released
    Spoiler:
    Show
    pure imagination. Starts off with Kurt, then Finn, then I think Santana...will post the link when I can
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMFG! No one knows how much I ******** love this ******* song! EEKEEEK! I'm listening as I type and :drool: at Kurt and Santana (sorry Finn/Corey). This is totally their arriving in New York song?

(Original post by Ambs)
    I think they found out when they walked in during the DCriss livestream

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I'm going to try to wait until the episode airs. I'll probably cave within a few hours though
    I love that you even try to wait! I just go LINK! Oooh! *click*

ReputationRep:
    There's one major difference in playing Santana on tumblr to playing Kurt or Blaine. When playing Kurt/Blaine most followers when you click on them are pink sunglasses wearing girls with starkid/glee/darren type blogs who talk a lot about voting. Santana is getting followed by all lesbian blogs. They're awesome, I follow like all of them back. Fanfic, the lot :woo:

Lots of Naomily. I figure Santana would like Naomily.
    I loved Naomily! Until the second series when Naomi got all weird and I stopped watching because even Freddy (:love: OMG he was BEAUTIFUL) wasn't keeping me watching.
    I'd love to play Santana! She says and does all the things I think and want to do but don't!

ReputationRep:
    I love that you even try to wait! I just go LINK! Oooh! *click*
    It really makes the eventual (and inevitable) clicking of the link a lot more satisfying! Like I 'deserved' it, even though I gave in and really don't deserve anything...

And that's how I keep myself entertained in between episodes! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    loving the trouty mouth and custard nips

addictive like a heart-warming, over-happy class A drug

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaiser_K123)
    loving the trouty mouth and custard nips

addictive like a heart-warming, over-happy class A drug
    Custard nips made me lol too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Just cave already, save yourself time. It's awesome in my humble opinion.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.