Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if this has already been posted (still not on my own computer :banghead:), but anyways; apparantly the season finale is being aired one hour later than usual. I really hope that means
    Spoiler:
    Show
    some Klaine action :woo:
    but I bet there's some stupid other reason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMFG! No one knows how much I ******** love this ******* song! EEKEEEK! I'm listening as I type and :drool: at Kurt and Santana (sorry Finn/Corey). This is totally their arriving in New York song?

I think this is from Funeral, are they going to NY in that episode because it feels like that kind of song and they did say nationals was across 2 episodes...

It is amazing though

Spoiler:
    Show
    Have you seen the pics of Rachel and Kurt filming on the Wicked stage on Broadway? I'm just all kinds of excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Sorry if this has already been posted (still not on my own computer :banghead:), but anyways; apparantly the season finale is being aired one hour later than usual. I really hope that means
    Spoiler:
    Show
    some Klaine action :woo:
    but I bet there's some stupid other reason
    I think they said it was because they're airing another show's finale the same night but I can't be sure...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Just cave already, save yourself time. It's awesome in my humble opinion.
    Don't try to convince me 'cause it will work! :woo: No, I really think I'll wait. There'll be several Glee-less months after this, I need it to be perfect

I think they said it was because they're airing another show's finale the same night but I can't be sure...
    :sad: Damn, there goes the dream.

ReputationRep:
    I think this is from Funeral, are they going to NY in that episode because it feels like that kind of song and they did say nationals was across 2 episodes...

It is amazing though

Spoiler:
    Show
    Have you seen the pics of Rachel and Kurt filming on the Wicked stage on Broadway? I'm just all kinds of excited
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have indeed! As a major Wicked fan who has seen it 5 times, I'm very jealous! I saw an interview where CC said he told Lea Michelle to call him Guylinda. I love him so much! :love: And why is he stealing my role? I'M Glinda! *tosses hair* Even if I can't pull off blonde hair!

OMG I'm listening to Darren Criss singing Jealousy and :fan:... stop DOING that Darren. Growly singing is too hot for mentally unstable young women!

ReputationRep:
    I'm seriously SERIOUSLY impressed with 'Life' from Starship. It's haunting and the lyrics are amazing but bloody sad! I'm getting to the point where I want to hate him because he can do EVERYTHING!

ReputationRep:
    I'm seriously SERIOUSLY impressed with 'Life' from Starship. It's haunting and the lyrics are amazing but bloody sad! I'm getting to the point where I want to hate him because he can do EVERYTHING!
    Darren makes all normal men seem unattractive and unaccomplished. My set the bar way too high. He's a geek, he's cute, he's insanely talented and not to mention sexy as hell. LIFE RUINER.

/Fangirling I mean every word if it though.

ReputationRep:
    I apologise to anyone following my tumblr tonight. I'm on a reblogging spree. There's so much good stuff!!

ReputationRep:
    I apologise to anyone following my tumblr tonight. I'm on a reblogging spree. There's so much good stuff!!
    All the Tumblrs I follow are constantly reblogging, and I'm loving them The post about attracting attention had me :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    All the Tumblrs I follow are constantly reblogging, and I'm loving them The post about attracting attention had me :rofl:
    I know :rofl: the one where S & K walk down the hall in their uniforms and it plays 'I'm coming out' had me in fits of laughter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Darren makes all normal men seem unattractive and unaccomplished. My set the bar way too high. He's a geek, he's cute, he's insanely talented and not to mention sexy as hell. LIFE RUINER.

/Fangirling I mean every word if it though.
    I know! He is the definition of a life ruiner! The pig even knows Italian! Screw him!
    I demand the universe to send me another version of Darren if I can't have the original!

ReputationRep:
    There are actually pictures of Chris being searched at LaX on tumblr. Can't they give people like a little privacy? I'm totally reblogging the one of him just leaving the airport though cos it's cute.

ReputationRep:
    I know :rofl: the one where S & K walk down the hall in their uniforms and it plays 'I'm coming out' had me in fits of laughter.
    That doesn't work for mes - loving all the rest though The gifs are incredibly slow, but stil fun (fun fun - I'll stop). I'm still on my friend's crappy laptop :sad:

I know! He is the definition of a life ruiner! The pig even knows Italian! Screw him!
    I demand the universe to send me another version of Darren if I can't have the original!
    DON'T STOP BELIEVING!! :woo: I know! I would be happy with someone half as awesome as him, but no such luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    That doesn't work for mes - loving all the rest though The gifs are incredibly slow, but stil fun (fun fun - I'll stop). I'm still on my friend's crappy laptop :sad:

DON'T STOP BELIEVING!! :woo: I know! I would be happy with someone half as awesome as him, but no such luck.
    Them just walking down the corridor in those uniforms makes me laugh music or not :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Them just walking down the corridor in those uniforms makes me laugh music or not :rofl:
    Me too I was rewatching the episode earlier today and I was lol'ed so hard at that scene I nearly got an asthma attack :lolwut: :rofl:

Poor Chris! I never get past airport security without stripping either :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Me too I was rewatching the episode earlier today and I was lol'ed so hard at that scene I nearly got an asthma attack :lolwut: :rofl:

Poor Chris! I never get past airport security without stripping either :sad:
    I was laughing so much at the recession line I thought I was about to choke.

You obviously seem suspicious. Chris is Chris though :love: they should seriously get rid of paparazzi in situations like that or search them too and take photos.

ReputationRep:
    There are actually pictures of Chris being searched at LaX on tumblr. Can't they give people like a little privacy? I'm totally reblogging the one of him just leaving the airport though cos it's cute.
    After he was all sad/humiliated on twitter?? :mad: Not cool Tumblr folk!
    (Original post by Ambs)

:sigh: He's my teenage dream! *reads that back and mentally vomits at the CHEESE* But to be fair... he said it first! About everyone watching the livestream me so... :love: We just have to meet!
    I cried with LOL at
    Spoiler:
    Show
    TEEN GAY COMING THROUGH! and Kurt saying 'I'm walking away from you now!' :love:

ReputationRep:
    I was laughing so much at the recession line I thought I was about to choke.

You obviously seem suspicious. Chris is Chris though :love: they should seriously get rid of paparazzi in situations like that or search them too and take photos.
    I don't! And the alarms always go off, even though I'm never wearing anything that might have caused it!

I don't get how paparazzi even get that far in an airport In Belgium you have to pass several security checks before you get to that point, and Bin Laden wasn't even mad at us!

ReputationRep:
    :sigh: He's my teenage dream! *reads that back and mentally vomits at the CHEESE* But to be fair... he said it first! About everyone watching the livestream me so... :love: We just have to meet!
    He did - that was the moment I went from normal (?) person with a celebrity crush to creepy fangirl. That and the camera hug :love: And voting :sexface:

I think I'd die on the spot if I met him. When I was looking for a hotel for the concert my friend said 'which hotel would they be staying at? Let's try to find it out and bump into them at breakfast!'. The thought alone... :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    Woo, it's now Friday, so guess what I'm singing
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And who I'm imagining dancing to it. Blaine was so into that song.

I love tumblr at the moment, so many gifs, so little time.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I saw someone say that Blaine was clearly accepted at Kurt's house, so he must be there a lot and probably watches football with Burt and Finn. Now that'd be a funny scene

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.