Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I don't! And the alarms always go off, even though I'm never wearing anything that might have caused it!

I don't get how paparazzi even get that far in an airport In Belgium you have to pass several security checks before you get to that point, and Bin Laden wasn't even mad at us!
    :rofl: Oh Ambs!

(Original post by Ambs)
    He did - that was the moment I went from normal (?) person with a celebrity crush to creepy fangirl. That and the camera hug :love: And voting :sexface:

I think I'd die on the spot if I met him. When I was looking for a hotel for the concert my friend said 'which hotel would they be staying at? Let's try to find it out and bump into them at breakfast!'. The thought alone... :eek4:
    You're lucky to have a friend like that! My sister called me pathetically sad for rewatching Prom Queen and trying to get her to watch it with me as PQ is apparently: 'something I watched 2 days ago and will rewatch again in 2 weeks when she will be watching for the first time'. *sniff* She doesn't understand! And yeah, ditto!
    *wears creepy fangirl badge* I think we should blame Darren, he was ENCOURAGING fangirls to swoon! 'Voting' was just inspired! I would never have thought of a way to turn it around without making it awkward! I loved how even he burst out laughing when he said 'Maybe we can vote together sometime.' and then he launched into his diatribe on politics! :rofl: He slays me everytime he opens his mouth! And I fell in love a million times during the livestream but a particular favourite was him talking about LBGT rights and the way he got all earnest and passionate. :love:
    Baaaaaasically, someone should tell Darren to stop speaking (even his speaking voice is hot! What's that about?), stop singing, stop growling during Not Alone, stop playing instruments, stop writing musicals, stop hugging cameras and being adorable, stop being a total geek and stop looking so gorgeous and then he'd be boring and average and nobody would love him! :yes:
    (Original post by shinobi93)
    Woo, it's now Friday, so guess what I'm singing
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And who I'm imagining dancing to it. Blaine was so into that song.

I love tumblr at the moment, so many gifs, so little time.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I saw someone say that Blaine was clearly accepted at Kurt's house, so he must be there a lot and probably watches football with Burt and Finn. Now that'd be a funny scene
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm so annoyed we got cheated out of a 'Blaine's my boyfriend now' scene! I would have killed to see both Finn and Burt shrug in a 'you mean he wasn't before?' way! I'd die seeing Blaine watching football with Burt and Finn! :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    I can't even get through the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jecession scene now without having to pause it to wipe my eyes

I truly am hopeless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    :rofl: Oh Ambs!

You're lucky to have a friend like that! My sister called me pathetically sad for rewatching Prom Queen and trying to get her to watch it with me as PQ is apparently: 'something I watched 2 days ago and will rewatch again in 2 weeks when she will be watching for the first time'. *sniff* She doesn't understand! And yeah, ditto!
    *wears creepy fangirl badge* I think we should blame Darren, he was ENCOURAGING fangirls to swoon! 'Voting' was just inspired! I would never have thought of a way to turn it around without making it awkward! I loved how even he burst out laughing when he said 'Maybe we can vote together sometime.' and then he launched into his diatribe on politics! :rofl: He slays me everytime he opens his mouth! And I fell in love a million times during the livestream but a particular favourite was him talking about LBGT rights and the way he got all earnest and passionate. :love:
    Baaaaaasically, someone should tell Darren to stop speaking (even his speaking voice is hot! What's that about?), stop singing, stop growling during Not Alone, stop playing instruments, stop writing musicals, stop hugging cameras and being adorable, stop being a total geek and stop looking so gorgeous and then he'd be boring and average and nobody would love him! :yes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm so annoyed we got cheated out of a 'Blaine's my boyfriend now' scene! I would have killed to see both Finn and Burt shrug in a 'you mean he wasn't before?' way! I'd die seeing Blaine watching football with Burt and Finn! :sogood:
    He's not saying that because he's a fellow fan though - he's just trying to get on my good side and knows how to If I would actually suggest to go on a stalking trip he'd get sooo mad at me!

That sucks My family are the same. When I was rewatching the episode earlier today my mum called me pathetic and got mad at me. Don't judge my lifestyle, mother!

Aww, I'm even swooning over your written account :love: His 'so you mean we should vote?' reply was so cool and witty, but then he just couldn't keep it together anymore and laughed too That whole 'purple, orange or dinosaur' thing was SO sweet! You seriously need to stop listing all the things that are amazing about him - my inner fangirl is going insane! :woo:

Yes, I agree, we should tell him that from now on, he's only allowed to do any of those things (speaking, growling, being adorable, everything) in our presence :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    He's not saying that because he's a fellow fan though - he's just trying to get on my good side and knows how to If I would actually suggest to go on a stalking trip he'd get sooo mad at me!

That sucks My family are the same. When I was rewatching the episode earlier today my mum called me pathetic and got mad at me. Don't judge my lifestyle, mother!

Aww, I'm even swooning over your written account :love: His 'so you mean we should vote?' reply was so cool and witty, but then he just couldn't keep it together anymore and laughed too That whole 'purple, orange or dinosaur' thing was SO sweet! You seriously need to stop listing all the things that are amazing about him - my inner fangirl is going insane! :woo:

Yes, I agree, we should tell him that from now on, he's only allowed to do any of those things (speaking, growling, being adorable, everything) in our presence :yep:
    :rofl: at your new sig. I thought it was going to say 'I want to be...a starship ranger'.

ReputationRep:
    :ahee:

A friend (on another forum) made me this!!

Spoiler:
    Show

No stealing now, it's mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    :ahee:

A friend (on another forum) made me this!!

Spoiler:
    Show

No stealing now, it's mine.
    Thanks for those, bet I can add them to my account before you do :p:

How was the exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Thanks for those, bet I can add them to my account before you do :p:

How was the exam?
    Tumblr? They're already on my tumblr

I didn't go to the exam.. Seeing as I throwing up at 12:30 and my exam was at 1:15 I didn't make it.

Been on and off sleeping and running to the bathroom today. FML

Will go to the doctors tomorrow... Haven't been sick in the past 5 hours so I'm hoping I will be able to leave my room tomorrow.. Seriously, haven't even been outside to smoke today... (OK, I went for a smoke about an hour ago but that was my first one in over 24 hours.. It was goooooooooood )

ReputationRep:
    Tumblr? They're already on my tumblr

I didn't go to the exam.. Seeing as I throwing up at 12:30 and my exam was at 1:15 I didn't make it.

Been on and off sleeping and running to the bathroom today. FML

Will go to the doctors tomorrow... Haven't been sick in the past 5 hours so I'm hoping I will be able to leave my room tomorrow.. Seriously, haven't even been outside to smoke today... (OK, I went for a smoke about an hour ago but that was my first one in over 24 hours.. It was goooooooooood )
    I really need to check my tumblr more often. What exam was it?

I just made the mistake of listening to 'For Good'
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it's just made me over excited for Kurt and Rachel singing it :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I really need to check my tumblr more often. What exam was it?

I just made the mistake of listening to 'For Good'
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it's just made me over excited for Kurt and Rachel singing it :woo:
    Physical Geography...

I have just spent far too much time on tumblr. I've started the 30 day LotR challenge and the 30 days of Klaine... :rolleyes:

Listening to "Pure Imagination".

Spoiler:
    Show

GAH!!! Kurt! :love:

ReputationRep:
    Physical Geography...

I have just spent far too much time on tumblr. I've started the 30 day LotR challenge and the 30 days of Klaine... :rolleyes:

Listening to "Pure Imagination".

Spoiler:
    Show

GAH!!! Kurt! :love:
    :rofl: that reminds me I started the 30 day LGBT challenge for one of my Kurts but forgot to continue it.

Spoiler:
    Show
    That song is just too good

Just saw the sun come up. I should totally be in bed. I'm listening to
    Spoiler:
    Show
    light up the world which has been edited for just the brittana bits :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I think I've just woken up my flatmates with my laughter...

Can't. Breathe. :rofl: :toofunny:

Spoiler:
    Show

EDIT: If it's not showing up full size click HERE! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Guys: Funeral? noooooo! (don't tell me anymore) also theres been alot of prom pictures on here not in spoiler tags. sad times

ReputationRep:
    Backing up my laptop on my external hard drive...

Love how it's 2,000 or so files from my documents... About 5,000 from my music and 15,000 from my pictures.. :rofl: Loving that nearly 3,500 from my pictures are just LotR ones...

I need to get a life....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Guys: Funeral? noooooo! (don't tell me anymore) also theres been alot of prom pictures on here not in spoiler tags. sad times
    The episode's called funeral so it's not really a spoiler it'll be in all the tv guides and everything. I did notice a prom pic slipped through yesterday though.

ReputationRep:
    The episode's called funeral so it's not really a spoiler it'll be in all the tv guides and everything. I did notice a prom pic slipped through yesterday though.
    Did you sleep? Even if only for 4 hours?

ReputationRep:
    Did you sleep? Even if only for 4 hours?
    I did, but I posted that when I woke up and checked my phone (as you do) I was going to get up but fell back asleep and didn't get up until 2 :eek3: that's the latest I've ever slept in. I don't even sleep in when I'm ill.

I just watched Chris Colfer on Regis and Kelly, he's looking mighty fine today. There should be a link available later.

ReputationRep:
    http://chriscolfernews.tumblr.com/po...the-today-show

Another interview he did today and he's got another tonight. They don't interview for long enough.

I was just on that tumblr and it has the tour dates down the side. When I saw Manchester I got all excited because it finally dawned on me that Chris Colfer will be about an hours drive from me. I might go just to stalk him or something. I'd have to get a train though, which sucks.

Spoiler:
    Show
    “I will tell you this: All the characters have major dreams come true in the final episode.”
    — Chris on the season finale (EW.com)

ReputationRep:
    http://chriscolfernews.tumblr.com/po...the-today-show

Another interview he did today and he's got another tonight. They don't interview for long enough.

I was just on that tumblr and it has the tour dates down the side. When I saw Manchester I got all excited because it finally dawned on me that Chris Colfer will be about an hours drive from me. I might go just to stalk him or something. I'd have to get a train though, which sucks.
    I'll come stalk him with you!

Even if I'm at home or uni it will be about 90 minutes to 2 hours on the train but it will be worth it..

ReputationRep:
    I'll come stalk him with you!

Even if I'm at home or uni it will be about 90 minutes to 2 hours on the train but it will be worth it..
    :rofl: we would be such good stalkers. I honestly can't believe they'll be so close yet I probably won't see them. Why is life so unfair???

ReputationRep:
    Apparently there will be
    Spoiler:
    Show
    another death, this time in the season finale. I'm taking bets on which kid's pet it is this time.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.