I absolutely love
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Light up the World now if only because Brittana sound fierce on it :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm so annoyed we got cheated out of a 'Blaine's my boyfriend now' scene! I would have killed to see both Finn and Burt shrug in a 'you mean he wasn't before?' way! I'd die seeing Blaine watching football with Burt and Finn! :sogood:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I agree, I could imagine Kurt trying to make a huge announcement, and them just being blasé about it. That or Burt walking in on them kissing, with the same face as when he walked in on Blaine waking up in BIOTA! I've honestly spent the day imagining them all watching football together, probably with Kurt having fallen asleep on Blaine (whilst wearing a scarf of course, nothing like callbacks to past lines!)

ReputationRep:
    Ooh forgot to say, I had a dream in the night. I was Santana (I know, I was like 'what?') and I was dating Brittany. It was so awesome :woo:

Now I'm sad because

a) I don't look like Santana and
    b) I'm not dating Brittany

As well as

c) I'm not dating anyone

This is probably because

d) I'm obsessed with Glee

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Back to Black has been leaked now. Go search it on tumblr. Better than Amy Winehouse's in my opinion but I don't like her version so that's probably why.

ReputationRep:
    Have you see the Fox gleewind thing? They actually use the caption Klaine!

My friend who's watching at the UK pace told me she doesn't mind spoilers, so I told her the entire plot of Prom Queen. It felt good!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She was so surprised about the Kurt as Prom Queen thing. I'm actually glad it was spoiled beforehand, or when I watched it, I probably wouldn't have been able to take it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinobi93)
    Have you see the Fox gleewind thing? They actually use the caption Klaine!

My friend who's watching at the UK pace told me she doesn't mind spoilers, so I told her the entire plot of Prom Queen. It felt good!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She was so surprised about the Kurt as Prom Queen thing. I'm actually glad it was spoiled beforehand, or when I watched it, I probably wouldn't have been able to take it!
    Yes! I was so happy they did that and pizes always makes me laugh :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was glad too, it was pretty intense viewing. I still thing Figgins was stupid though-how difficult would it have been to say 'oh, it seems we have 2 prom kings?'

ReputationRep:
    Holy hell guys
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt already has those vocals on Pure Imagination and now they've released him singing 'Some People' for episode 21. IS THIS REAL LIFE OR AM I STILL DREAMING???????

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Yes! I was so happy they did that and pizes always makes me laugh :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was glad too, it was pretty intense viewing. I still thing Figgins was stupid though-how difficult would it have been to say 'oh, it seems we have 2 prom kings?'
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I loved the bit in Rumours (I think) when they list a load of couple names, they always sound funny spoken aloud.

And yeah, Figgins was just so annoying. It felt like he was almost advocating the bullying

ReputationRep:

2:30 for klaine

My TSR is playing up again

ReputationRep:
    Holy hell guys
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt already has those vocals on Pure Imagination and now they've released him singing 'Some People' for episode 21. IS THIS REAL LIFE OR AM I STILL DREAMING???????
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes! Gypsy! Again! That's half Sondheim! Now all they need to do is cover one of his actual musicals... LOL at our difference in focus! You're all 'Yay Kurt!' and I'm all 'Yay Sondheim!' *goes to listen* I ******* love Mama Rose! I actually want to play her when I'm older but I'm not a belter. Or a diva. Sad times.

I love SLS! I was watching it in a train station and cracking up at When I Get You Alone and squeeing at 'Don't they get together in the end?'. :love:

ReputationRep:

2:30 for klaine

My TSR is playing up again
    Omg the voices! :rofl:

'Do you wanna sing about it ?' :rofl: What's up with Blaine's hair haha!

ReputationRep:
    I just found out that Darren Criss has concert dates in London, but they're sold out D:
    Gutted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Omg the voices! :rofl:

'Do you wanna sing about it ?' :rofl: What's up with Blaine's hair haha!
    I know, that's hilarious the way they did drunk Blaine's hair :rofl: I love Will's voice in the spice girls one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    I just found out that Darren Criss has concert dates in London, but they're sold out D:
    Gutted.
    Were you not on the thread when we were all flailing about trying to get them? They were sold out before they even went on general sale. I tried to get them in the presale and they were gone being sold for over £100 on stupid resale sites

ReputationRep:
    Look at this

http://chriscolfernews.tumblr.com/po...fter-elton-hot

look at the tags. I should not find this funny.

ReputationRep:
    I know, that's hilarious the way they did drunk Blaine's hair :rofl: I love Will's voice in the spice girls one
    I agree about Will's voice! Plus I love how they pointed out the plot holes, especially that piano. And killer Rachel!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Oh my ******** God! I've never laughed so hard!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Everytime I come out here to eat, there's somebody SINGING! I just want to ******** eat my lunch in peace! Where did the piano come from?
    I can't believe Brittany's voice is a man! :rofl: And Quinn's voice is exactly the same as Dianna's! I near died laughing at Rachel about to kill Quinn for her nose and +1 for a Sweeney Todd reference! I also LOVED Santana! 'You means I didn't just get my mack on with Britt? ****!'
    They really should have done Spice Girls! OMG Rachel sounds like Rachel! Sort of! I LMAO'd at Rachel and Mercedes' harmonies in the first song! Why did they make Blaine so ugly? And LMAO at Karkofsky talking about Kurt's hair being pretty and randomly blurting out 'I love you.' LOL LOL LOL LOL! Have they done a prom one?

ReputationRep:
    Look at this

http://chriscolfernews.tumblr.com/po...fter-elton-hot

look at the tags. I should not find this funny.
    I just burst out laughing! :rofl: Damn you DCriss!

ReputationRep:
    Were you not on the thread when we were all flailing about trying to get them? They were sold out before they even went on general sale. I tried to get them in the presale and they were gone :( being sold for over £100 on stupid resale sites :(
    No, i just joined this thread recently :)
    Really sucks though :(
    Its good hes popular, but it would have been awesome!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.