Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    "Does this feel like I'm in your brain? I live in your head." :rofl:

Yes you are Darren.. Yes you are.. And you are more than welcome to live in there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Watching. I shall be back in an hour. :ninja:
    I don't judge you.

ReputationRep:
    WTF is up with that Presley girl? She actually sounded pissed off that he'd rung her.

OK, now I get the voting thing.. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    WTF is up with that Presley girl? She actually sounded pissed off that he'd rung her.

OK, now I get the voting thing.. :rofl:
    I know. I left my number and I was ready and waiting for that call.

Your life will never be the same. Democracy never felt so good.

ReputationRep:
    "Does this feel like I'm in your brain? I live in your head." :rofl:

Yes you are Darren.. Yes you are.. And you are more than welcome to live in there...
    After the livestream was over the website kept replaying it, but I didn't know; I had people over and switched off my screen. When I got back to my room later that night I suddenly heard a voice in the room say that (the rest was too quiet to get through my headphones). I was sooo freaked out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    :rofl: at your new sig. I thought it was going to say 'I want to be...a starship ranger'.
    Thank you! I still want to be a Starhip Ranger, but at the moment I'd just rather be something Darren is touching :awesome:

(Original post by museobsessed)
    have you guys seen the wayfarer thread thats just been posted? guy is asking what colour wayfarers to get. SO SO tempted to post a picture of Darren and say pink :p: haha
    Haha, well done

ReputationRep:
    I've just watched the first 15 minutes of the livestream..

I want to hoard it.. I don't want to watch it all in one go.

It's like AVPM.. I've only been watching 1 video (about 10 minutes) a day. I think I shall add the livestream to that list.. So I watch 1 video each of AVPM and the livestream a day...

That way I can get a Darren fix everyday :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    After the livestream was over the website kept replaying it, but I didn't know; I had people over and switched off my screen. When I got back to my room later that night I suddenly heard a voice in the room say that (the rest was too quiet to get through my headphones). I was sooo freaked out!
    I love your new sig but... no no no! You know what you want to be Ambs? A tin can. Want to know why?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    See that? That's why!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I love your new sig but... no no no! You know what you want to be Ambs? A tin can. Want to know why?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    See that? That's why!
    DAAAAYUMN DARREN! And 'Do you think I'm sexy?' was on Glee radio when I saw it too :coma:

Before this fandom I never wanted to be an inanimate object, let alone several!

ReputationRep:
    this thread is turning into tumblr.

hahahahaaahahhahahahahahahahahah ah
    I'm so lame, that literally made me cry with laughter

ReputationRep:
    This thread is turning into tumblr.

:rofl:

I'm in love with gifs. I seriously don't understand how I lived without them once. And there seems to be a Glee one for just about every situation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    DAAAAYUMN DARREN! And 'Do you think I'm sexy?' was on Glee radio when I saw it too :coma:

Before this fandom I never wanted to be an inanimate object, let alone several!
    I know, right? You *must* watch the video! The...er... tincan...*thing* went on for ageeees! My thoughts were a cross between :lolwut: ('What the **** are you doing Darren?') and :coma: ('That shouldn't be hot!')
    'DAAAAAAYUMMMMNNN Darren' is like my motto now! I love Chris! I know this is majorly creepy and entering super creepy fangirl territory but is it bad I sort of ship Darren and Chris in an alternate universe? :blush:

Aren't I nice?

This thread is turning into tumblr.

LMAO!

ReputationRep:
    I'm shaking my head. I can't believe Glee made Friday good! It's so fun (fun fun fun) to dance to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    hahahahaaahahhahahahahahahahahah ah
    I'm so lame, that literally made me cry with laughter
    :rofl: I love that gif, I use it too much.

(Original post by Ambs)
    :rofl:

I'm in love with gifs. I seriously don't understand how I lived without them once. And there seems to be a Glee one for just about every situation!
    For you (well, for me)

ReputationRep:
    I wanna be a starship raaaaaangeeeer!
    I downloaded 'Life' last night using my mum's debit card. She's going to kill me. But I don't care. 'Cause I say nooo-oooo-ooooo to status quoooo-oooo-oooo!

/Starship

Sorry. I am totally in awe of Starkid's creativity and all round amazingness. Those puppets? Amazing! Their budget must be huge now Darren's in Glee haha! And Joe Walker and Joey Richter ain't too bad looking either...

Someone else spam this thread please! I feel lonely!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I love that gif, I use it too much.

For you (well, for me)

I love that gif too! Groff... :drool:
    OMG Chris Colfer was right! I'm a frigging pervert! I perve on everyone! Am I a horrible person???

ReputationRep:
    OMG Chris Colfer was right! I'm a frigging pervert! I perve on everyone! Am I a horrible person???
    Yes, you are :p:

Just one thing, you can ship CrissColfer as much as you want as long as you keep it in your head. I keep coming across RPs of it on tumblr and it's gradually scarring me.

ReputationRep:
    I know, right? You *must* watch the video! The...er... tincan...*thing* went on for ageeees! My thoughts were a cross between :lolwut: ('What the **** are you doing Darren?') and :coma: ('That shouldn't be hot!')
    'DAAAAAAYUMMMMNNN Darren' is like my motto now! I love Chris! I know this is majorly creepy and entering super creepy fangirl territory but is it bad I sort of ship Darren and Chris in an alternate universe? :blush:

Aren't I nice?

LMAO!
    And he licks it too :eek3: It's decided, I want to be that can (please god please). My mind is just :sexface: :woo: :coma: So yeah, nothing unusual

Mine toooo! :woo: And he constantly provides us with occassions to say it! No, it's not, they would be cute together Being the loser I am I prefer the idea of Darren being straight, but then again I infinitely prefer Chris over what's-her-name he's actually with :rofl:

Edit: now look at how many smilies you made me use!

ReputationRep:
    Darren said he loves us just the way we are, so I guess it's ok? :dontknow:

YOU'RE ON THE RIGHT TRACK, DIAMONDDUST, YOU WERE BORN THIS WAY.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Darren said he loves us just the way we are, so I guess it's ok? :dontknow:

YOU'RE ON THE RIGHT TRACK, DIAMONDDUST, YOU WERE BORN THIS WAY.
    OMG the bit in bold :rofl:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.