Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    ^Yes we can't have nice Sue!
    I don't want her to have a nice, soft side - I want her to be twisted but awesome!

ReputationRep:
    For those who havent checked, the TSR Glee soc is up and running now, and allowing people to join...so search for it and join...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GεεRTHAN)
    For those who havent checked, the TSR Glee soc is up and running now, and allowing people to join...so search for it and join...
    Thanks! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    can't find it not under G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    can't find it not under G
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/socs...o=list&page=14

It's because it's listed as 'The Official TSR Glee Society'.

Glee ftw!

ReputationRep:
    ohhh lol. i'm stupid. thanks

ReputationRep:
    Wow, Glee is such a crazy far fetched programme. But I like it, it's sweet . Just that whole plan that Mrs Shu has, pretending to her own husband that she is pregnant, then planning on somehow taking Quinn's baby as her own, :lolwut:, somehow I don't think that's gonna work. (Why hasn't Mr Shu seen his own pregnant wife naked lately anyway?). I predict that Mr Shu is somehow gonna find out her silly plan, and get angry and upset and leave her, then find comfort in that redhead teacher who's in love with him, and eventually end up falling into bed with each other :lol:.

And the whole Quinn pregnancy saga is pretty crazy too. How can Finn really think he can impregnate her in a hot tub :toofunny:? Aww, he's so dim it's sweet. I don't like them together though because she cheated on him and now she is lying to him about the baby. She should just hurry up and get with Puck, they both obviously like each other and he is the real father of her child. And then Finn needs to get with Rachel. I think this will probably happen, well I hope so anyway .

ReputationRep:
    I agree, but you see its television and most of the fun is watching things not happening when you really want them to :p:
    I to am waiting for the whole Terri not pregnancy thing to blow up, Mr Shu has got to find out sometime pretty soon

ReputationRep:
    I really really want Will to get it together with Emma to save her from her wedding to poor Ken.

I love Will :-) If he was my teacher I might just turn into Suzie Pepper lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    I really really want Will to get it together with Emma to save her from her wedding to poor Ken.

I love Will :-) If he was my teacher I might just turn into Suzie Pepper lol
    :yep: Me and a friend were talking about this - we would definitely pick Spanish haha, joke :p:

ReputationRep:
    Guys, can I ask. Whats the position of this thread and spoilers? Can we non spoiler things that have gone on since the latest episode has been on the Tv? I think we're only up to wheels on the TV, but i've seen a few more and I think some people have seen every episode

ReputationRep:
    Guys, can I ask. Whats the position of this thread and spoilers? Can we non spoiler things that have gone on since the latest episode has been on the Tv? I think we're only up to wheels on the TV, but i've seen a few more and I think some people have seen every episode
    It's probably best to only talk about the episodes which have been shown on channel 4 so as not to spoil it for people - just put things in
    Spoiler:
    Show
    spoiler
    tags if you need to say something about future episodes...thanks...
    and thanks for asking too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    It's probably best to only talk about the episodes which have been shown on channel 4 so as not to spoil it for people - just put things in
    Spoiler:
    Show
    spoiler
    tags if you need to say something about future episodes...thanks...
    and thanks for asking too
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Emma's lovely :love:

ReputationRep:
    You love Muse and Glee... :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
    You love Muse and Glee... :love:
    yes and many other things
    you like theatre and good films! woooo (stalked your profile)

OMG I saw the last episode last night
    Spoiler:
    Show
    how scary is an angry Will Schuster?! and OMGGG him and Emma and just omggggggggg /girly spaz

ReputationRep:
    I am becoming slowly more and more obssessed with Will :love:
    So cute.
    And on a side note, Tina is a fab singer!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    how scary is an angry Will Schuster?! and OMGGG him and Emma and just omggggggggg /girly spaz
    I had a tear in my eye :p:

ReputationRep:
    yes and many other things
    you like theatre and good films! woooo (stalked your profile)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Haha indeed I do
    And TSR

ReputationRep:
    Terry's sister is an absolute psycho. :lolwut:

Imagine and True colours = :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    Terry's sister is an absolute psycho. :lolwut:

Imagine and True colours = :cry2:
    I know! Such cute songs

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.