Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    I know right!

Spoiler:
    Show

That whole thing just made me love Klaine even more. Because not only did we find out something about his past, Kurt's reaction to it! He desperately want to go to prom but he doesn't mind not going if it would be too uncomfortable for Blaine. And then Blaine says yes because he knows how much prom means to Kurt.

But somebody made a different gif of that scene.... It makes me incredibly angry and also makes me piss myself laughing at the same time...

Spoiler:
    Show

Clicky the link as it has a f-bomb in it... :rolleyes:

My response to that is something along the lines of a mash up of these:

Spoiler:
    Show

And yes, I just sat on tumblr for about 15 minutes trawling through to find that gif as I saw it this morning and I didn't save it!

Spoiler:
    Show
    When he said 'you don't have to', I was SO glad he do proposed to something else together rather than saying he'd go on his own I was slightly disappointed about the kilt though; Kurt should indeed be able to wear whatever he wants, but when your boyfriend got beat up for being gay wearing a kilt is not the way to go. On the other hand Blaine wasn't exactly laying low either (causing a sex riot with his song!), but still.

Hahahaha - I completely agree with those gifs! On the one hand it's :lolwut:, on the other hand :rofl: Thanks for finding it, it's highly amusing And I'm saving that *undapper thoughts* one, I need it all the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    That's a shame! I wish everyone would join in on the fun (x4 :awesome:)

Now I want noodles too, but I already brushed my teeth :sad: I don't even remember they did a dance for that... Everything from Rumours is a blur between the awesomeness of Born This Way and Prom Queen.
    Rumours is a blur because:
    Spoiler:
    Show

a)The lack of Klaine
    b) They MURDERED Fleetwood Mac
    c) It was pretty much all Will Itouchmystudents Schuester.

The only good parts to that episode:
    Spoiler:
    Show

a) CHILD TOSSING!
    b) Kurt in the locker scene
    c) Puck's "they both have boyfriends!" line :love:
    d) BRITTANA! :woo:

(Spoilering because I have no idea if Rumours has been aired in the UK yet... :ahee: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I think everyone thinks we're weird! :sad:

We aren't weird! Promise! We're proper normal! /theselies
    I just made two Chryed references to show how damn normal I am!
    Nice try, but I think one post isn't going to make them forget all the evidence of the contrary posted on over 200 pages :no:

ReputationRep:
    Rumours is a blur because:
    Spoiler:
    Show

a)The lack of Klaine
    b) They MURDERED Fleetwood Mac
    c) It was pretty much all Will Itouchmystudents Schuester.

The only good parts to that episode:
    Spoiler:
    Show

a) CHILD TOSSING!
    b) Kurt in the locker scene
    c) Puck's "they both have boyfriends!" line
    d) BRITTANA! :woo:

(Spoilering because I have no idea if Rumours has been aired in the UK yet... :ahee: )
    PREACH. Especially point c on both pro's and con's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    PREACH. Especially point c on both pro's and con's
    I've just gone and found this for you:

I think we should have it somewhere handy to get too.. Like the OP so we can grab it when we need too.....

ReputationRep:
    I've just realised something...

IT'S SATURDAY SO THAT MEANS TOMORROW IS SUNDAY!!! :woo:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    For anyone who didn't see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNnUm...layer_embedded

ReputationRep:
    I spend far too much time trying to find ways to make my life relate to Glee.

I didn't post about it being Saturday to take the mick out of Rebecca Black. I did it because Glee covered Friday and so I could post that gif everywhere. (And I mean everywhere...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love Klaine. I just want to hug bb Blaine! I didn't like how Kurt brought up 'Blaine's past' in front of Finn and Burt. You could see Blaine make himself smaller because he was so uncomfortable. It must have taken a lot for him to work up the nerve to tell Kurt and to hear it referenced so openly must have caused him pain. And still, despite it all he was there for Kurt and Kurt drew strength from Blaine to overcome that horrible, malicious joke for him and Blaine as a unit and not just himself and Blaine drew courage from Kurt and asked him to dance. Their relationship is beautiful because they make each other better! :cry: That gif! First I was all like 'LOOOOL SEX! Heeehee!' and then they took it too far and I was like 'That's not frigging funny!' but for some reason I'm still laughing thinking 'What about sex, Blaine?' Hmmph. Conflicted feelings...
    I wanted to put some of that and say 'Amen!', but then there was more bold than normal so... YES.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought the exact same - and such excellent acting on Darren's part! And how brave he was to ask Kurt to dance :love: I loved how Kurt was still looking around anxiously at the beginning, waiting for someone to get down on them for it, but Blaine was smiling and being silly - he only had eyes for Kurt

WHY IS GLEE SO FRIGGIN' PERFECT?? :woo:

ReputationRep:

I think we should have it somewhere handy to get too.. Like the OP so we can grab it when we need too.....
    I need it ALL the time on here, thanks! *saves*

ReputationRep:

Bandwidth exceeded?! WTF?!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I just posted something on tumblr saying there was too much bartie on my dash so I was going to find some Brittana things and I got accused of ship bashing. I was like I don't take Glee ships seriously enough to be bashing them (Klaine aside obviously). It's a sad day when people can't take a joke about a TV COMEDY.

Anyway

:party:

ReputationRep:
    I've just realised something...

IT'S SATURDAY SO THAT MEANS TOMORROW IS SUNDAY!!! :woo:

Spoiler:
    Show

I love that gif!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    They did SUCH an amazing job on that song - and to think Mark suggested it himself and he and Chord did the dancemoves! I wish they'd do that more often because it was one of the most hilarious Glee moments ever

(Original post by e hine e)
    For anyone who didn't see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNnUm...layer_embedded
    Thank you, it's great! He's so funny and cute and humble and intelligent and I'll stop.

ReputationRep:
    TUMBLR IS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Apocalypse has begun!!!!!!!!! :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I love that gif!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    They did SUCH an amazing job on that song - and to think Mark suggested it himself and he and Chord did the dancemoves! I wish they'd do that more often because it was one of the most hilarious Glee moments ever

Thank you, it's great! He's so funny and cute and humble and intelligent and I'll stop.
    His one with Jimmy Fallon tonight should be good, that's one of the longer chat show ones which he's always awesome on. Then there's the Piers one to find then he's on Saturday Night Live tomorrow (today?)

ReputationRep:
    TUMBLR IS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Apocalypse has begun!!!!!!!!! :woo: :woo: :woo:

It's back, panic over. It was down for 2 hours the other night. I went to bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    It's back, panic over. It was down for 2 hours the other night. I went to bed.
    Just so you know, every time tumblr goes down I will be writing that post again. :awesome:

I'm also a rather massive Supernatural fan

ReputationRep:
    "Sometimes it was like being a Beatle and other times it was like you were at a public execution." :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    "Sometimes it was like being a Beatle and other times it was like you were at a public execution." :rofl:
    I just love Chris more with every interview. I also prefer his hair today to how they did it for prom. I think it just had too much volume then.

ReputationRep:
    GUYS!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Show

Check out Daniel Radcliffe imdb page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0705356/

And the Glee finale imdb page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1628292/fullcredits#cast

http://www.hypable.com/harry-potter/2011/05/13/daniel-radcliffe-to-appear-on-glee-season-finale/

I am going to have no nails left while I wait to find out if this is true or not.... :zomg:

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.