Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    Watching prom. I love how Kurt and Blaine say so much every time they simply blink. On your 50th watch you notice things like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    GUYS!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Show

Check out Daniel Radcliffe imdb page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0705356/

And the Glee finale imdb page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1628292/fullcredits#cast

http://www.hypable.com/harry-potter/2011/05/13/daniel-radcliffe-to-appear-on-glee-season-finale/

I am going to have no nails left while I wait to find out if this is true or not.... :zomg:
    I saw on tumblr people think maybe he was in the theatre where Rachel and Kurt were filming but no one knows. It is a mystery. If he is I'll be like :party:

ReputationRep:
    This would have been a good way to go (hints at spoilers for glee prom but this is from ugly betty).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L40BYCT5DxI

That's how I expected it to go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I did not have the same thought a few days ago and I did not accidentally stumble onto RPF about them on livejournal and accidentally read it... nope. :rolleyes: I hate my brain sometimes! But Jon Groff is apparently going out with Zachary Quinto (Sylar from Heroes) so... :dontknow: Apparently Dominic (one of the Warblers) thinks Chris is cute (the things you hear on livejournal!) so... maybe they could work? If Chris fancies him! They'd be quite a cute couple! I just want Chris/Somebody awesome that will treat him well!
    haha to finding RPF on colfer/groff :p:
    groff is going out with quinto? but zachary quinto isn't out is he? I mean I know people think he's gay but hes not actually said it has he? either way that man is hot! he even makes spock ears hot.
    yes yes chris/someone nice everytime

ReputationRep:
    Chris interview, prom spoiler in last minute

Well that's been deleted so here it is

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon....-51311/1327362

ReputationRep:
    Major Darren (or darren related) picspam, cuz I can:
    Spoiler:
    Show

creepy:
    Spoiler:
    Show

finally, this is a bit old, could have done with this earlier, but this is a sentiment most of you shared at the time:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I've not been on here in so long I'm having withdrawal symptoms. It's not good when you're on your lunch break and you've been daydreaming about glee so long that you almost forget to go back to work
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just listened to all the songs from the next episode. Love love LOVED Pure Imagination, but I loved the original, far creepier version too, and Kurt knocks his vocals out of the park. I may get hated for saying this, but Mercedes' rendition of try A Little Tenderness was a bit... meh for me. She has a great voice but she always sounds the same. Probably just me though. Can't wait for this episode, all the speculation about who is going to die is driving me mad! Although, that means only one week til the end then... :cry2: How will I live?!?

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually looking forward to Rumours on Monday :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    This would have been a good way to go (hints at spoilers for glee prom but this is from ugly betty).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L40BYCT5DxI

That's how I expected it to go.
    That was gorgeous if not slightly cheesy.

Watched the Regis and Kelly Chris interview and he needs to stop making me love him more.

ReputationRep:
    That was gorgeous if not slightly cheesy.

Watched the Regis and Kelly Chris interview and he needs to stop making me love him more.

It was cheesy but Kurt could totally have pulled something better off.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think they only did it this way because Chris is so good at crying.

Just rewatching BTW. I love confident Kurt. I miss Dalton guys. I miss the blazers, and the people, I miss the warbler arguments :cry: I miss Kurt having nothing to fear :sad:

ReputationRep:
    It was cheesy but Kurt could totally have pulled something better off.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think they only did it this way because Chris is so good at crying.

Just rewatching BTW. I love confident Kurt. I miss Dalton guys. I miss the blazers, and the people, I miss the warbler arguments :cry: I miss Kurt having nothing to fear :sad:
    SPIN OFF!

Spoiler:
    Show
    He cries so prettily...

I was listening to A House is Not A Home this morning and realised how much CC and Cory have improved. He was amazing in that song and I've always loved Chris but at times in the first season his voice used to get on my nerves a little- especially in Defying Gravity and Cory's voice in that song was near unlistenable for me! Compare that to pretty much ALL of Kurt's solos in season 2 and Cory singing 'I Gotta Be Me' and I'm filled with all this proud mama bear feelings! Expecially as Chris totally destroyed everyone in the first season too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Major Darren (or darren related) picspam, cuz I can:
    Spoiler:
    Show

creepy:
    Spoiler:
    Show

finally, this is a bit old, could have done with this earlier, but this is a sentiment most of you shared at the time:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    First pictures: :drool:

Creepy picture is creepy but look at those biceps! Always look on the pervy side of life ladies!

Hiatus pic! LOOOOOOOOOL! He was doing his red carpet screaming-bouncy thing wasn't he? The 'MORE KLAINE!' sentiment reminds me of Night of Neglect when a few of us were like 'WHERE's THE COUPLE....NESS?' Good times. That hiatus was evil! I'm convinced Ryan Murphy did it to torture us!

ReputationRep:
    First pictures: :drool:

Creepy picture is creepy but look at those biceps! Always look on the pervy side of life ladies!

Hiatus pic! LOOOOOOOOOL! He was doing his red carpet screaming-bouncy thing wasn't he? The 'MORE KLAINE!' sentiment reminds me of Night of Neglect when a few of us were like 'WHERE's THE COUPLE....NESS?' Good times. That hiatus was evil! I'm convinced Ryan Murphy did it to torture us!
    hahaa i didn't even notice the biceps. bad gleek I am :p:
    haha its a great picture isn't it? perfect for anger at haitus. if you look at the picture hes got a mic underneath so maybe he's singing

ReputationRep:
    Chris interview, prom spoiler in last minute

Well that's been deleted so here it is

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon....-51311/1327362
    The whole White House thing :rofl:

Chris! Come to the UK! We've got plenty of history over here and I'm more than happy to give you personal tours :cool: :perv:

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully this won't turn into that annoying bandwidth exceeded picture that I keep getting on the other one....

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know any good fanfic? Bear in mind I've only ever read that one with sand in the title (sandboxes?) that was linked on here like a month or so ago, so nothing too intense!

And I love how this thread keeps taking over other threads with Glee-related fashion spam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinobi93)
    Does anyone know any good fanfic? Bear in mind I've only ever read that one with sand in the title (sandboxes?) that was linked on here like a month or so ago, so nothing too intense!

And I love how this thread keeps taking over other threads with Glee-related fashion spam
    Aww, that one was the best.

I'd link you to the one I did on my roleplay yesterday with someone else but I tend not to let people read my writing :ninja: I've only read that and bits of McKlainely High. McKlainely High can be intense though...

ReputationRep:

I'd link you to the one I did on my roleplay yesterday with someone else but I tend not to let people read my writing :ninja: I've only read that and bits of McKlainely High. McKlainely High can be intense though...
    I'll just watch Prom again then, for my Glee fix! I'm far too scared go to looking for fanfic, I know what's out there!

I went to Cambridge with my friend today and we sang (quietly) When I Get You Alone in Gap. Nothing like making your obsession public...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinobi93)
    I'll just watch Prom again then, for my Glee fix! I'm far too scared go to looking for fanfic, I know what's out there!

I went to Cambridge with my friend today and we sang (quietly) When I Get You Alone in Gap. Nothing like making your obsession public...
    I'm about to watch prom again :woo:

There's a GAP in Cambridge? How did I never find it? I would so do that if I ever went in one. I might find one just to do that in.

ReputationRep:

I've been reading yours :ninja:

They're good!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.