Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    I feel like i've abandoned Glee recently I haven't watched the last 3 episodes!! I'm going to have a catch up session tonight though ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    yes and many other things
    you like theatre and good films! woooo (stalked your profile)

OMG I saw the last episode last night
    Spoiler:
    Show
    how scary is an angry Will Schuster?! and OMGGG him and Emma and just omggggggggg /girly spaz
    What, is that last episode as in, end of the series? If so, I so could see that coming, lol (but then, who couldn't?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    What, is that last episode as in, end of the series? If so, I so could see that coming, lol (but then, who couldn't?)
    yeh thats what I meant, end of series. I hope it didn't spoiler too much for you

ReputationRep:
    yeh thats what I meant, end of series. I hope it didn't spoiler too much for you
    Nah, it's alright, I'm not too bothered. I'm the one who clicked the spoiler anyway :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    Terry's sister is an absolute psycho. :lolwut:

Imagine and True colours = :cry2:
    :yep: If you're a Friends fan: she's plays a psycho in that too :p:

I loved that part, really sweet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    :yep: If you're a Friends fan: she's plays a psycho in that too :p:

I loved that part, really sweet
    I love Friends, but I can't remember who she played? :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    I love Friends, but I can't remember who she played? :o:
    The lady that Ross finds at the coffee house and takes her back to his apartment in spite of Rachel :p: she says to Rachel 'I'm gonna be your new mommy' :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    The lady that Ross finds at the coffee house and takes her back to his apartment in spite of Rachel :p: she says to Rachel 'I'm gonna be your new mommy' :p:
    Had to google her, and now I remember!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    I really really want Will to get it together with Emma to save her from her wedding to poor Ken.

I love Will :-) If he was my teacher I might just turn into Suzie Pepper lol
    Indeed. It's gruelling to watch Emma not being with Will.
    haha wouldn't we all? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I love this show, you can't not smile when you're watching it .

Will is going to be heartbroken when he finds out about there being no baby (She can't possibly keep it from him for much longer). It's going to be so had to watch :bawling:.

ReputationRep:
    Just watched the episode where Rachel has a crush on Will for the second time. I've decided that's my favourite episode.

Endless love. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    Just watched the episode where Rachel has a crush on Will for the second time. I've decided that's my favourite episode.

Endless love. :rofl:
    Ditto. My fave song of the series is Young Girl mashed with Don't Stand So Close To Me, although Will's face in Endless Love is funny.
    Love the bit where he's basically yelling 'young girl, you're out of your mind' in Rachel's face haha

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Awww that was such a sad episode - I wanna give Will a big hug sooo bad, and him and Emma are getting closer :-)
    He is so lovely, and especially attractive when he's angry lol he was scary!
    Can't believe he is out of sectionals...and he slept on the floor.....awww so sad ;-(

ReputationRep:
    Wow - are you guys up to episode 12 already - that was quick?!

Wait until you see the final episode of this part of series one.

Tissues ready girls.

That's all I'm saying.

The second part of series one starts again here in the US on 13 April - I cannot wait - and even better, it finishes on 8 June, just before I move back to the UK. So I'll get to see the whole series before I leave. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Ha, that crazy ***** finally got busted! Though I feel bad for Will, but at least he is rid of her for now. Bit strange that he had to sleep at the school though, does he really have no friends :lol:? Now for the rest of my predictions to come true...

ReputationRep:
    Well hes not really that close to anyone at the school (other than Emma, and for him to rock up at hers would be a bit awkward) and the only other person we've seen him with his Kendra's husband so maybe he has no friends

ReputationRep:
    :-( Aww bless

ReputationRep:
    Lol I just had the image of Mr Shu turning up to Sandy's house lmaooo

ReputationRep:
    Lol I just had the image of Mr Shu turning up to Sandy's house lmaooo
    dressed as a gorilla:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocketfulofposy)
    Wow - are you guys up to episode 12 already - that was quick?!

Wait until you see the final episode of this part of series one.

Tissues ready girls.

That's all I'm saying.

The second part of series one starts again here in the US on 13 April - I cannot wait - and even better, it finishes on 8 June, just before I move back to the UK. So I'll get to see the whole series before I leave. :woo:
    :yep: I cried :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.