Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Actually.. It's Law and Order: Criminal Intent that I love. But only the earlier seasons with the eye candy in them... :fan:
    (Well he's still in them but he's old now :sad: )
    Eye candy you say? I may have to watch it then, you all seem to have pretty good taste around here

Anyway I'm off to bed now Goodnight!

I shall be back once I'm up to speed with series 2 so I don't accidentally see any spoilers

See you all in a few days! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)

You're right! The perfect solution would be Chris being bi!

Night. I'm saying this for the last time now! :laugh:
    Ahem, gay Chris is fine thank you :hmmm: Bi-Chris means more competition :awesome:

Night :ninja: Again

Yeah I'm not staying up.

I can't deal with the adverts.

Also means that I won't be livestreaming Glee but I can't really do that either (I have exams on the next two Wednesdays..)
    American adverts I can't stand them. "Infomercials!"... ewww......

Good luck in exams!!

Night for real now everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    Eye candy you say? I may have to watch it then, you all seem to have pretty good taste around here

Anyway I'm off to bed now Goodnight!

I shall be back once I'm up to speed with series 2 so I don't accidentally see any spoilers

See you all in a few days! :hugs:
    Ummm... Well not really eye candy. More guy that you don't why but you find him fascinating and would definitely not say no.
    But he doesn't really look it. It's more the character... :daydreaming:

Bye! :hello:

ReputationRep:
    I just got more ****ing neg rep, this time from a post I made 3 weeks ago

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post30968989

WHAT THE HELL?

Diamonddust where are you? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I'm still shocked that Riker's straight! Darren doesn't set my gaydar off...

Still here... :ninja: I just can't move!

I feel asexual most of the time! Then I perve on Darren and Chris and remember I'm not! :teehee: I'm totally a baby penguin though!

You're right! The perfect solution would be Chris being bi!

And lol at your ex! You're so nice trying not to bruise his ego haha!

Night. I'm saying this for the last time now! :laugh:
    Oh Darren didn't set mine off either, forgot about him :rofl: Riker did so badly.

ReputationRep:

I think I might go to sleep.

I can't livestream SNL.. I've tried all the different links and all of them pause for about a minute and then skip ahead at random intervals.

ReputationRep:

I think I might go to sleep.

I can't livestream SNL.. I've tried all the different links and all of them pause for about a minute and then skip ahead at random intervals.
    :rofl: Naya rivera is hosting the GLAAD awards tonight and everyone's blaming her for tumblr going down. I wish I had the livestream for that...

ReputationRep:
    I had a glimpse of hope then... For about 30 seconds then it went down again.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to go to sleep now..

Night! :hi:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to go to sleep now..

Night! :hi:
    Night! I think I'm the only one left.

Oh and @Ambs that film you recommended, just watching it and my headphones popped out just after the scene where they're pretending to have sex. I'm so glad they waited because I can just imagine my mum waking up to sex noises coming from my laptop at 3.30 am. Really, really not good.

ReputationRep:

New chord hair.

ReputationRep:

SNL live about to come on :woo:

ReputationRep:
    This show is so. weird.

ReputationRep:
    This dude at the beginning is terrible. Live-tsring isn't as fun on your own. If any lurkers are currently reading (creeping) this thread, please post.

EDIT 1: a guy in a leotard. Officially scarred for life.

EDIT 2: Remember kids, nothing worse than corn syrup.

EDIT 3: he didn't even speak. what's up with that?

EDIT 4: Officially a **** show.

EDIT 5:

Chris' role tonight

EDIT 6: 5.30 am. Not sure it's worth sleeping now. Officially on US time. Makes it so much easier to watch Glee...just as the season's ending. Story of my life.

ReputationRep:
    Chris Colfer has a strange effect on me. He didn't say anything the whole show, yet I still grin like an idiot when he stands just clapping at the end of the show.

That guy is magic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Apart from you guys I never really wanted to meet a TSRian though. And unfortunately I'm not bi, so I couldn't date you guys either :sad: Glee and this thread make me feel incredibly boring for being heterosexual

I haven't even been there, even though my parents promised they'd take me there when I got my tonsils out. I think they hoped I'd forget about it until I was too old to go but I still remind them of it every now and then
    Me too! My friend and I crusade against any homophobic people we know instead, especially as often they're being homophobic due to what they see in Glee. For example, one of our friends didn't like When I Get You Alone once they realised he was singing it to a guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)

New chord hair.
    No me gusta!

(Original post by e hine e)
    Chris Colfer has a strange effect on me. He didn't say anything the whole show, yet I still grin like an idiot when he stands just clapping at the end of the show.

That guy is magic.
    :love: Chris Colfer isn't human. He's like a boy version of MegaGirl from Starship except not evil and heartless!

(Original post by shinobi93)
    Me too! My friend and I crusade against any homophobic people we know instead, especially as often they're being homophobic due to what they see in Glee. For example, one of our friends didn't like When I Get You Alone once they realised he was singing it to a guy.
    I do that too. I've had SO many rants to people it's insane and I don't talk to my aunt anymore after she said horrible things about gay people and said she'd disown her daughter/son/me if they/I turned out to be gay. So I've disowned her because I'm allergic to bigots. And When I Get You Alone is amazing vocally AND hot! I don't understand how even the most raving homophobe can hate Kurt and Blaine. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    No me gusta!

:love: Chris Colfer isn't human. He's like a boy version of MegaGirl from Starship except not evil and heartless!

I do that too. I've had SO many rants to people it's insane and I don't talk to my aunt anymore after she said horrible things about gay people and said she'd disown her daughter/son/me if they/I turned out to be gay. So I've disowned her because I'm allergic to bigots. And When I Get You Alone is amazing vocally AND hot! I don't understand how even the most raving homophobe can hate Kurt and Blaine. :dontknow:
    I don't like his new hair :sad: I like it being shorter, not so keen on the colour.

ReputationRep:
    After watching a Rent behind the scenes video I've decided Telly would have made a nice Blaine for Kurt.

That is all.

Maybe they could have a Wurt relationship in season 3 before Kurt has to decide between them?

ReputationRep:
    Darren singing in Italian, haven't watched it all yet but the comments are funny :rofl: also, the camera's zoomed out, can someone confirm his beard is gone here?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.