(Original post by Hravan)
    Oh guys...

In line with posting Glee stuff outside this thread:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...2&postcount=21

It is true though...
    I just had a REALLY undapper thought involving being Darren Criss :blush:

(Original post by Ambs)
    While reading that my thoughts were 'me too!' - 'oops, yes' - 'I know!'

I don't like that pic! He is supposed to just lie there all casually but you can see that he is lifting his ass from the floor :lolwut: Why so creepy Jonathan?
    And... you've ruined it! Stop noticing things woman!
    He's still hot! That's all that matters... :cool: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)

ReputationRep:

And... you've ruined it! Stop noticing things woman!
    He's still hot! That's all that matters... :cool: :rolleyes:
    I'm sorry, I can't help it either! I do it with everyone though *cough* bald spot short legs *cough* Yup, still hot :yep: Just a bit creepy.

TSR always stops working after 3. It's obviously trying to tell me I should go to bed. And with a pink and sparkly goodnight kiss from Darren, I bid ye all farewell :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I just saw this Jonathan Groff photo (he was probably Melchior in Spring Awakening then) and daaamn! Why are all the hot guys gay or taken or complete *****s?

In that photo Jonathan looks like Michael Cera to me... :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Visualisation of the music I've listened to in the past 3 months...

Spoiler:
    Show

I'm spotting a pattern here.... :gah:

ReputationRep:
    Reposting because it's awesome...

My ovaries no longer exists...

ReputationRep:
    ****ing hell...

http://www.seatwave.com/darren-criss...11/perf/428097

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DARREN-CRISS-B...#ht_500wt_1156

I am so mad right now.. :argh:

ReputationRep:
    *dead from all the gorgeous/cute picspam*

ReputationRep:
    Well I am shocked. SHOCKED.

I go to bed at 11, manage to miss out on three pages of the thread, look through them to see what kind of intellectual discussion you've all been having in my absence and all I see are topless pictures and this thread appears to have become 18 certificate.

a) Men always look sexier with their tops on, I try and spread this message every summer religiously. You've just undone much of my work.

b) You can't have a sex riot without Lea Michele

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Well I am shocked. SHOCKED.

I go to bed at 11, manage to miss out on three pages of the thread, look through them to see what kind of intellectual discussion you've all been having in my absence and all I see are topless pictures and this thread appears to have become 18 certificate.

a) Men always look sexier with their tops on, I try and spread this message every summer religiously. You've just undone much of my work.

*gigglesnorts* :teehee:

a) OK, you're part right. Some men look better with their tops on. Actually, I don't think I want to see a photo of Chris topless... It wouldn't be right..
    DCriss looks amazing in clothes and amazing topless...

b) Hmmmm... I think in the absence of DCriss, yes a sex riot is only possible with Lea. But DCriss is enough any other time.. :fan:

ReputationRep:
    *gigglesnorts* :teehee:

a) OK, you're part right. Some men look better with their tops on. Actually, I don't think I want to see a photo of Chris topless... It wouldn't be right..
    DCriss looks amazing in clothes and amazing topless...

b) Hmmmm... I think in the absence of DCriss, yes a sex riot is only possible with Lea. But DCriss is enough any other time.. :fan:
    I know and I can't see any time Kurt would be topless on Glee because he's always so well planned with his outfits he wouldn't be caught dressing by anyone and he doesn't do sports, which is where we've seen the others topless. I'm not even going the route some of you will go with this comment. Klaine are innocent.

I'm surprised I didn't see any coachella photos of Darren if you were all going the topless route. A few people on here seemed to be huge fans of those.

Lea is always needed.

ReputationRep:

:no: Topless :coma:

I'd agree with that :yes:

Does anyone else have a thing for Will? I think he's really hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    :no: Topless :coma:

I'd agree with that :yes:

Does anyone else have a thing for Will? I think he's really hot
    My sister does. She thinks he looks like Justin Timberlake and that's the look she goes for. I just stare at her whenever she tells me that.

ReputationRep:

EDIT:

This is very strange... I was thinking earlier about Darren wearing other colours of wayfarers instead of pink and I was trying to imagine him wearing yellow ones... Then I find that photo just now.... :iiam:

ReputationRep:

EDIT:

This is very strange... I was thinking earlier about Darren wearing other colours of wayfarers instead of pink and I was trying to imagine him wearing yellow ones... Then I find that photo just now.... :iiam:
    Yeah, there was a big thing when he came out wearing them (I think he wore them in that basketball video we found of him). Everyone had bought pink, then he wore yellow so they all had to buy those :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, there was a big thing when he came out wearing them (I think he wore them in that basketball video we found of him). Everyone had bought pink, then he wore yellow so they all had to buy those :rofl:
    I actually told a bit of a lie in my previous post...

I was dreaming last night that somehow I knew Darren in real life and he gave me a present.. When I opened it, it was a pair of yellow wayfarers...

I didn't want to sound too obsessed and then I realised that the fact I'd spent time thinking about Darren wearing different coloured wayfarers was just as bad

ReputationRep:
    I actually told a bit of a lie in my previous post...

I was dreaming last night that somehow I knew Darren in real life and he gave me a present.. When I opened it, it was a pair of yellow wayfarers...

I didn't want to sound too obsessed and then I realised that the fact I'd spent time thinking about Darren wearing different coloured wayfarers was just as bad
    :rofl: at least in your dreams you can blame it on your subconscious self. I had the one the other day about going out with Brittany, we were literally millimetres away from kissing then she decided we shouldn't as everyone was watching us. That's a weird dream. Especially as I would have thought any dream would've been about Rachel/Santana.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: at least in your dreams you can blame it on your subconscious self. I had the one the other day about going out with Brittany, we were literally millimetres away from kissing then she decided we shouldn't as everyone was watching us. That's a weird dream. Especially as I would have thought any dream would've been about Rachel/Santana.
    OK, full out confession...

It was more of a daydream when I was walking back from the pharmacy....

ReputationRep:
    i thought alot about Glee at work today

ReputationRep:
    Another confession...

While I was waiting in the doctors (I had to wait for over an hour :frown: ) I was thinking about Glee and Glee-related things.. I was kinda giggling to myself at some points... After one giggling fit I looked up to see one of the other patients looking at me so I said "Sorry, I was having undapper thoughts."

I got strange looks... :sad:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.