Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    I.... I find that slightly creepy
    It is from an episode so it isn't as creepy as it seems without an explanation for the outfit :rofl:

(Original post by museobsessed)
    haha, pity the "klaine approves" gif isn't suitable in this instance
    :rofl: I need to make a Brittany approves one.

ReputationRep:

This could work. I totally believe Rachel is bi for Santana.

ReputationRep:
    Chris Colfer commentary about New York. I ******* love him for his Michelle Bachmann comment.

No real spoilers except for season 2 eps that have already aired.

http://nymag.com/arts/tv/upfronts/20...colfer-2011-5/

*goes to revise*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)

This could work. I totally believe Rachel is bi for Santana.

I'm convinced Santana fancies Rachel. During 'Don't You Want Me' she shouted 'I want you, I do!' and even though I thought she was talking about Blaine, if she's lebanese then she's talking about Rachel! Plus during Sexy she mentioned 'Berry in those tights' which means she was totally perving. She picks on Rachel WAY too much to just hate her.

Edit: That picture... :coma: I think I'm bi for Santana!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Chris Colfer commentary about New York. I ******* love him for his Michelle Bachmann comment.

*goes to revise*
    awww. hes awesome

ReputationRep:
    I'm convinced Santana fancies Rachel. During 'Don't You Want Me' she shouted 'I want you, I do!' and even though I thought she was talking about Blaine, if she's lebanese then she's talking about Rachel! Plus during Sexy she mentioned 'Berry in those tights' which means she was totally perving. She picks on Rachel WAY too much to just hate her.
    true, even if santana picks on everyone. I'd be behind berrytana

ReputationRep:
    You know Naya's interview...

Yes! That is my guilty pleasure! I watch Pretty Little Liars with my best friend Telly.

Does she mean Telly as in Telly Leung? Cause that would be awesome!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I'm never that keen on April and everyone knows how I feel about Will but I actually liked the other songs. Thought they fitted quite well in the episode.

Particularly liked
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Go your own way (Rachel, duh), Don't stop (amazing dancing, cool clothes, cute kids, gave me warm, fuzzy feelings in my heart), Songbird (almost made me cry) and the Fuinn duet (can't remember it's name). Didn't really like Artie's song
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't Stop and Songbird made me cry. I laughed out loud at the couple name bit!

I just did that ring finger/index finger test and my index finger is longer than my ring finger so I guess I am totally straight! I do wonder sometimes... :rolleyes:

Time to get off and gets ma work on! :wavey:

ReputationRep:

*goes to revise*
    A lot of people were talking about her being a hypocrite at that dinner so I'm glad he said something about it. That interview is amazing. I wouldn't be crazy if I ever met him :ninja:

ReputationRep:

**** yeah!
    yum :mmm: , but shue's face needs covering up, i neva realized he had such a hot bdy tho! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I love coming on here after a horrible day, it's like therapy Very Darren Criss/Chris Colfer based therapy (which is the BEST kind)

ReputationRep:
    http://fyeahgleecast.tumblr.com/post...-from-tue-5-17

Awesome promo for tomorrow's ep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadGirlsDance)
    yum :mmm: , but shue's face needs covering up, i neva realized he had such a hot bdy tho! :eek:
    :eek: He's cute!

And has a very hot body :yes:

Sam/Chord has the best body though :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I've just stopped myself from listening to a song from the finale. Someone pinch me.

ReputationRep:
    I know I'm being really dumb here but can anyone tell me what season of glee we are on and is the one on E4 on Saturdays the currect season? I haven't watched it before so am just a little lost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweety0471)
    I know I'm being really dumb here but can anyone tell me what season of glee we are on and is the one on E4 on Saturdays the currect season? I haven't watched it before so am just a little lost.
    we're on season 2. I have no idea about saturdays but tonight at 9 is the lastest episode to air in the UK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweety0471)
    Saturdays are the most recent ones, yes. Although they sometimes cut out certain words (I couldn't believe they cut out Santana's '*****' comment the other day. What's wrong with *****?)

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if it's a lack of sleep or what but in almost every episode I've seen today I've ended up crying :sad:

Either I'm emotionally unstable or Glee is subconsciously relating to repressed memories that made me sad (most likely the second one)

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if it's a lack of sleep or what but in almost every episode I've seen today I've ended up crying :sad:

Either I'm emotionally unstable or Glee is subconsciously relating to repressed memories that made me sad (most likely the second one)
    :console:

Which episodes have you been watching.

ReputationRep:
    :console:

Which episodes have you been watching.
    6. Never Been Kissed
    7. The Substitute
    8. Furt
    9. Special Education
    10. A Very Glee Christmas
    11. The Sue Sylvester Bowl Shuffle: AKA Thriller

Season 2 obviously.

I think it's the whole Kurt storyline, it's scary how much I can relate to it - near enough every time he comes on screen now I start to well up :sad:

Plus the wedding one had me crying But more in a I wish my highschool friends had been like that way

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.