Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    aww Mr. Shu :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bossa Nova)
    aww Mr. Shu :cry2:
    I know, I feel so sorry for him, he's such a sweetie! Let's hope Emma moves in quick :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    I know, I feel so sorry for him, he's such a sweetie! Let's hope Emma moves in quick :yep:
    He is adorable. I'd have him happily as my teacher any day I know, they are good together and Terri annoys me.

ReputationRep:
    Last episode next week and then UK will be up to date with US, (not the last in the series though).

Be sure to watch it (especially the ending)!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    You know how the second part of the series is starting soon in the States? When will we get it here? Do we need to wait until it's finished over there before it comes here, or will it just be a matter of a couple of weeks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    You know how the second part of the series is starting soon in the States? When will we get it here? Do we need to wait until it's finished over there before it comes here, or will it just be a matter of a couple of weeks?
    I've heard that the UK will air the episode one week after the US on April 19th (so we will be one week behind them) and therefore, the show will be on a 2 week hiatus.

Not exactly sure if this is accurate though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    I've heard that the UK will air the episode one week after the US on April 19th (so we will be one week behind them) and therefore, the show will be on a 2 week hiatus.

Not exactly sure if this is accurate though.
    That would be awesome I can wait 2 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    I just watched the last episode it was soo good!
    I didn't cry though...
    Glee never fails to put you in a good mood!
    I knew what song they were going to sing as soon Mr Shue said those magic words....

Gleeeee!

OK. I'll admit, I turned my nose up at those that used to go on about Glee and how they were uber-cool 'Gleeks' and couldn't see the fascination.. but now I can see where you're all coming from!

It's a little like Freedom Writers at the start.. I'm actually getting into it I'm only up to episode five so far, contemplating pulling an all-nighter to catchup, so I can be a uber-cool Gleek too!

Btw, does Mr. Shue find out about Mrs. Shue in this block of episodes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
    Btw, does Mr. Shue find out about Mrs. Shue in this block of episodes?
    We can't tell you, that'd be telling! :p:

Also, I must ask - how did you manage to apply for both medicine and English and history and get offers for all of them?! That must have been one weird personal statement...

(Original post by Bezzler)
    We can't tell you, that'd be telling! :p:

Also, I must ask - how did you manage to apply for both medicine and English and history and get offers for all of them?! That must have been one weird personal statement...
    Gah! I guess I'll have to watch and see what happens.. :iiam:

It was indeed one weird personal statement and took me ages to write.. But it was a waste of time if I'm being honest, but it satisfied my tutor and got him off my case! :p:

Nice work on the Merton front.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (",))
    I just watched the last episode it was soo good!
    I didn't cry though...
    Glee never fails to put you in a good mood!
    I knew what song they were going to sing as soon Mr Shue said those magic words....
    :yep: This is true

ReputationRep:
    I just found a promo video of the next part of the series:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Sneaky gays, anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love that song! Ah, I'm too excited now! :p: We're going to be one week behind the US; I can't wait that long :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ahh, I love that song! I can't wait! :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moregano)
    Ahh, I love that song! I can't wait! :nutcase:
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    Just watched a few other promos for the next part, they seem to have 'upped' their game (if that was even possible)

Cannot wait! :woo:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I want to know what's going to happen :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I want to publicly apologise to the user that I mocked months before Glee came out in the UK who posted the mash up videos and recommended the programme - I wrote it off as American High School musical crap, but I realised I jumped the gun

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.