Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I approve of this picspam. Some have been posted, others haven't but who really cares? It's GLEE :party:

I love that one with all the quotes on. Reminds me of the Klaine journey we've all been on. Wasn't Baby It's Cold Outside the sweetest thing ever? I might go off and watch that now actually...

That is the guy from Dalton, most of the Warblers were already extras or studio singers on the show :rofl:

And yes, I did quote all the pictures. Can never be too much of a good thing.
    Love Love Love Baby Its Cold Outside. My second favorite Dalton song after Bills
    Actually made that christmas episode (which I wasn't the biggest fan of) more bearable

ReputationRep:
    I love that one with all the quotes on. Reminds me of the Klaine journey we've all been on. Wasn't Baby It's Cold Outside the sweetest thing ever? I might go off and watch that now actually...
    Baby It's Cold Outside is AMAZING :awesome: I just wanted to hug both of them, so sweet

That is the guy from Dalton, most of the Warblers were already extras or studio singers on the show :rofl:
    :rofl: Makes sense I guess, it stops the need to do more auditions

And yes, I did quote all the pictures. Can never be too much of a good thing
    :yes: Very true!

Just watching Rumors - "Don't cry Sammy" :cry: Just wanted to give him a biiiiiiig hug! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Love Love Love Baby Its Cold Outside. My second favorite Dalton song after Bills
    Actually made that christmas episode (which I wasn't the biggest fan of) more bearable
    I liked parts of the Christmas episode, once again I thought the Sue/grinch storyline wasn't necessary. I liked Rachel's songs (as always, even though she does get too many) and I liked the Christmassy feel it gave me. That song made it though. I love Bills more than words can say. Sassy Blaine was very cool.

(Original post by neillya1)
    Baby It's Cold Outside is AMAZING :awesome: I just wanted to hug both of them, so sweet

:rofl: Makes sense I guess, it stops the need to do more auditions

:yes: Very true!

Just watching Rumors - "Don't cry Sammy" :cry: Just wanted to give him a biiiiiiig hug! :hugs:
    I was crying when Sam started crying :cry:

Enjoy the prom episode next

ReputationRep:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011...glee-channel-4

ReputationRep:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I'm on Sky, but still nooooooooooooooooooooo!

That's pathetic. I ****ing hate Sky First they make sure that not a single Premiership football match hasn't been shown on terrestrial TV for 20 years, now this

The shows profile will drop now, won't have nearly as many viewers. I mean think about it, how many of Glee's target audience have Sky? Most of them are probably students!

Still, can always watch it online I guess.

Also, watching Prom episode now

ReputationRep:

NONONNONONONONONONONO!!!! Half the people I know who watch glee dont have sky! I dont have sky! GRRRRR. ARGGGGGGGG.

ReputationRep:
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I'm on Sky, but still nooooooooooooooooooooo!

That's pathetic. I ****ing hate Sky First they make sure that not a single Premiership football match hasn't been shown on terrestrial TV for 20 years, now this

The shows profile will drop now, won't have nearly as many viewers. I mean think about it, how many of Glee's target audience have Sky? Most of them are probably students!

Still, can always watch it online I guess.

Also, watching Prom episode now
    They're ruthlessly determined to make a monopoly over British broadcasting, I haaate BSkyB so much; not because them taking over will make a difference to me watching TV but just out of principal. Also, Channel 4 is awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh, they covered Friday in the Prom episode? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh, they covered Friday in the Prom episode? :sad:
    That was my exact reaction! But some people liked it on here *glares*

ReputationRep:
    I liked parts of the Christmas episode, once again I thought the Sue/grinch storyline wasn't necessary. I liked Rachel's songs (as always, even though she does get too many) and I liked the Christmassy feel it gave me. That song made it though. I love Bills more than words can say. Sassy Blaine was very cool.

I was crying when Sam started crying :cry:

Enjoy the prom episode next
    And the best part of these songs is that they're so sing-alongable
    I just love singing along to Bills, Baby Its Cold Outside, Somewhere Only We Know.
    But special mention to NOT ALONE
    diamonddust, damn you for getting me addicted to Not Alone!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't :no:

Not sure if Prom Queen has aired in the UK yet so:

Spoiler:
    Show

I was really disappointed there was no Klaine kiss at the prom! I mean when Kurt was out in the corridors with him after being told he was prom Queen, Blaine should so have kissed him after he held his hand! Tell him everything would be ok.... Or kiss him on the dancefloor :teehee:

Will be interesting to see what happens to Karofsky now though.

Also this whole Sue hates the Glee Club thing is getting a bit silly - I mean it gives good jokes and banter sometimes but threatening to pull out a students molars?... I mean come on keep it real at least!

Other than that it was a good episode though

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

I was really disappointed there was no Klaine kiss at the prom! I mean when Kurt was out in the corridors with him after being told he was prom Queen, Blaine should so have kissed him after he held his hand! Tell him everything would be ok.... Or kiss him on the dancefloor :teehee:

Also this whole Sue hates the Glee Club thing is getting a bit silly - I mean it gives good jokes and banter sometimes but threatening to pull out a students molars?... I mean come on keep it real at least!

I think Prom aired yesserday.
    Im really sad that Sue's getting worse and worse storylines every week, but I used to love her last season! She made it amazing. She's lost the cheerios now, so theres not really much left for her. And I dont really think Jane Lynch deserves that, she's great! Everytime I see her in something else (Like gueststarring in Friends or CSI) I get so excited!

ReputationRep:
    I think Prom aired yesserday.
    Im really sad that Sue's getting worse and worse storylines every week, but I used to love her last season! She made it amazing. She's lost the cheerios now, so theres not really much left for her. And I dont really think Jane Lynch deserves that, she's great! Everytime I see her in something else (Like gueststarring in Friends or CSI) I get so excited!
    Yeah she was better in season 1. If it wasn't for the Kurt storyline season 2 would kidna suck, it's all about making love dodecahedrons or whatever

Jane Lynch is just fantastic, whenever I see an interview with her I just crack up :rofl:

I had no idea she was gay :eek: I never would have guessed! Not that it matters at all, was just surprising to me

I've never seen her in anything else other than Glee I do hope she gets better storylines though. She was so witty and funny at first, now its' getting silly. She needs the Cheerios back :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah she was better in season 1. If it wasn't for the Kurt storyline season 2 would kidna suck, it's all about making love dodecahedrons or whatever

Jane Lynch is just fantastic, whenever I see an interview with her I just crack up :rofl:

I had no idea she was gay :eek: I never would have guessed! Not that it matters at all, was just surprising to me

I've never seen her in anything else other than Glee I do hope she gets better storylines though. She was so witty and funny at first, now its' getting silly. She needs the Cheerios back :yes:
    Most of the relationships suck. Finn and Quinn's is fake.
    Kartofsky and Santana is fake.
    Tina and Mike get no screen time.
    Love Emma, but Will is just getting on my nerves. It used to be okay when he was hot and awesome, but now hes just hot and a douche xD
    Artie's alone.
    Rachel's alone.
    Mercedes is alone.
    Sam's alone.
    Brittany's alone.
    You get my drift I really want the real awesome Sue back!

ReputationRep:
    Most of the relationships suck. Finn and Quinn's is fake.
    Kartofsky and Santana is fake.
    Tina and Mike get no screen time.
    Love Emma, but Will is just getting on my nerves. It used to be okay when he was hot and awesome, but now hes just hot and a douche xD
    Artie's alone.
    Rachel's alone.
    Mercedes is alone.
    Sam's alone.
    Brittany's alone.
    You get my drift I really want the real awesome Sue back!
    Have you seen Prom Queen? Spoilered incase you haven't:

Spoiler:
    Show

Finn and Rachel will get together I think :yes: I mean look at how jealous he was of Jesse at prom! It's obvious he wants her and not Quinn.

Karofsky and Santana is obviously fake, but it's clever Plus I think after storming out at prom people will think something is up. I sense him coming out soon.

Tina and Mike are awesome, I wish they got more screen time :sad: Did you know the actor that plays mike is 28?! :eek:

Emma is a laugh but Will has become a whore :teehee: He's just getting with anyone and everyone..... Still hot though!

Artie will get back with Brittany I think - remember at the end of prom they were together?

Rachel will get with Finn - they want to be with each other but he's still hurting.

Mercedes and Sam :yes: I think that will happen. I know it was set up for prom just so she had someone, but I hope they do get together.

Awesome Sue back should be number 2 priority though :awesome: (Right behind another Klaine kiss :coma:).

It's kinda weird how everyone (bar Santana) in Glee club dates someone in Glee club though - we need more characters from outside!

ReputationRep:
    But it was FUN, FUN, FUN :woo:

Spoiler:
    Show

Prom is airing next week so we're still spoilering for now

Spoiler:
    Show
    I know, no kiss since Original Song is just ridiculous. They said when Kurt got a boyfriend the relationship was going to be treated the same as any other on the show-Schue, Quinn, Finn, Puck, Rachel etc kiss all the time in their relationships and Klaine have had some of the best opportunities for kissing than any of the couples. How many TV proms do you know that focus on a couple that then doesn't kiss? Even if they didn't want to do it in public like you said there was that private moment. They need to kiss in the finale or I'm going to do something I'll regret

The Sue storylines are getting even more weird. She had no need to even be in the prom episode really. I quite like it where she's got her legion of doom mainly because the scenes with them were quite funny and they haven't completely overtaken episodes but I'm a bit sick of her realising she's wrong one episode then going back to hating anyway the next. That's kind of why...if it is her sister who dies in tonight's episode at least she might show a softer side and character growth that she needs.

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen Prom Queen? Spoilered incase you haven't:

Spoiler:
    Show

Finn and Rachel will get together I think :yes: I mean look at how jealous he was of Jesse at prom! It's obvious he wants her and not Quinn.

Karofsky and Santana is obviously fake, but it's clever Plus I think after storming out at prom people will think something is up. I sense him coming out soon.

Tina and Mike are awesome, I wish they got more screen time :sad: Did you know the actor that plays mike is 28?! :eek:

Emma is a laugh but Will has become a whore :teehee: He's just getting with anyone and everyone..... Still hot though!

Artie will get back with Brittany I think - remember at the end of prom they were together?

Rachel will get with Finn - they want to be with each other but he's still hurting.

Mercedes and Sam :yes: I think that will happen. I know it was set up for prom just so she had someone, but I hope they do get together.

Awesome Sue back should be number 2 priority though :awesome: (Right behind another Klaine kiss :coma:).

It's kinda weird how everyone (bar Santana) in Glee club dates someone in Glee club though - we need more characters from outside!

Yeah, i've seen prom queen
    half of those are speculation though and probably wont happen
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I never liked Finchel, or St.Berry either. She needs someone new!
    You do know that Matt Morrison (Will) (32) and Corey (Finn) (28) are basically the same age. Well I guess not the same. And Mark (Puck) is 28 as well.
    No, I think they're going to set up Brittana now <3 (Santana and Taylor Swift. Two women I would go straight for.)
    Mersam probably wont happen. They're trying to find a love interest for her for next season.
    You want to watch them kiss? Pervert. (hope you got that reference, otherwise that'll be a tad awkward xD)
    there's actually going to be four new characters coming in next season, but they keep forgetting about CHARICE! She needs more screen time

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I thought it was sort of ridiculous. Artie's rapping almost made me die. (Not in a good way. In a cringe way.) Not even Sam could make that scene better.

ReputationRep:
    Don't know if anyone watches any YouTube vlogs, but I was just watching one that was about the world apparently ending on Saturday and one of the things they said was "we'll never find out if New Directions win Nationals" :O I'm so glad the world isn't ending before next Tuesday!

ReputationRep:

Prom is airing next week so we're still spoilering for now

Spoiler:
    Show
    I know, no kiss since Original Song is just ridiculous. They said when Kurt got a boyfriend the relationship was going to be treated the same as any other on the show-Schue, Quinn, Finn, Puck, Rachel etc kiss all the time in their relationships and Klaine have had some of the best opportunities for kissing than any of the couples. How many TV proms do you know that focus on a couple that then doesn't kiss? Even if they didn't want to do it in public like you said there was that private moment. They need to kiss in the finale or I'm going to do something I'll regret

The Sue storylines are getting even more weird. She had no need to even be in the prom episode really. I quite like it where she's got her legion of doom mainly because the scenes with them were quite funny and they haven't completely overtaken episodes but I'm a bit sick of her realising she's wrong one episode then going back to hating anyway the next. That's kind of why...if it is her sister who dies in tonight's episode at least she might show a softer side and character growth that she needs.
    It was horrific horrific horrific... even if those aren't lyrics

Spoiler:
    Show

Yeah the lack of kissing is just annoying..... Like you say - all the other couples do it.

Sue storylines must get better, I'm sure they will. They can't get much weirder . True that she might show a softer side if that happens tonight, would be interesting.

Is the season finale next week?

Yeah, i've seen prom queen
    half of those are speculation though and probably wont happen
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I never liked Finchel, or St.Berry either. She needs someone new!
    You do know that Matt Morrison (Will) (32) and Corey (Finn) (28) are basically the same age. Well I guess not the same. And Mark (Puck) is 28 as well.
    No, I think they're going to set up Brittana now &lt;3 (Santana and Taylor Swift. Two women I would go straight for.)
    Mersam probably wont happen. They're trying to find a love interest for her for next season.
    You want to watch them kiss? Pervert. (hope you got that reference, otherwise that'll be a tad awkward xD)
    there's actually going to be four new characters coming in next season, but they keep forgetting about CHARICE! She needs more screen time
    Spoiler:
    Show

I knew Will was in his 30's, had no idea Finn and Puck were 28 :eek: They look so much younger!! I'd have said 21/22 tops, maybe ~19.... wow

I think Santana might get with Brittany now, but I also think that because she's so dim she doesn't understand that Santana actually loves her and sees it just as a friendship......
    And that's awkward, because I don't get the reference .... :teehee:
    Charice/Sunshine needs MOAR SCREEN TIME!!

When she first came on and sang my jaw literally hit the floor... I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Such an incredible and powerful voice from someone with such a small figure!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.