Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    So tonight I found out that apparantly season 3 of Glee is gonna air on Sky...

I DON'T HAVE SKY :cry::cry:

Thank God for the internet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    My sister just saw my phone picture of Chris in the rolling stone photoshoot and commented:

"Phwoar, he's a tasty one isn't he!" :rofl: The way she said it sent me in to a fit of giggles

She also asked why are all the hot guys gay :awesome: I politely introduced her to Darren She was happy.
    :rofl: Darren is the saviour for all girls who usually only fancy gay guys That's why I tried him on my sister but she still only likes Chris. She obviously hasn't looked at Darren's pictures properly.

(Original post by Spectrum~)

yeah, I'll be watching online and then getting the DVDs. Might as well get rid of my TV now, that's all I watch on it anyway and I managed without one until around 2 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    :rofl: Darren is the saviour for all girls who usually only fancy gay guys That's why I tried him on my sister but she still only likes Chris. She obviously hasn't looked at Darren's pictures properly.

Darren is nice (read: amazing) and all, but Chris takes it for me I think he's better looking and he's just so funny and cute

ReputationRep:
    Darren is nice (read: amazing) and all, but Chris takes it for me I think he's better looking and he's just so funny and cute
    Chris takes it for me too, all the way it's just she doesn't like Chris enough to watch Glee so I felt sure Darren would get her to do it but alas it was not to be

ReputationRep:
    Why am I so damn excited for an episode entitled 'Funeral'? It seems so wrong in my head when I'm thinking it. I just re-(re-re-re-re-re..)watched Prom Queen to get me in the mood (like I was ever not in a Glee mood?) and now I don't think I'll get to sleep for excitement haha. Btw, thank you all very much for the Darren/Chris pic spam over the last few pages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Why am I so damn excited for an episode entitled 'Funeral'? It seems so wrong in my head when I'm thinking it. I just re-(re-re-re-re-re..)watched Prom Queen to get me in the mood (like I was ever not in a Glee mood?) and now I don't think I'll get to sleep for excitement haha. Btw, thank you all very much for the Darren/Chris pic spam over the last few pages
    Haha, I think I'll watch prom queen in a while, I've just been watching some season 1 (later) episodes. I think I'm excited because I know Kurt is safe at least

ReputationRep:
    Roses Turn :cry: :cry: :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Wait what? What's wrong with you people! It's obviously Darren all the way! If I had ovaries, they would have exploded about 7 times during Not Alone.
    Also, I was going over all the old glee songs from season 1, and I cant believe I forget how awesome they are! For example:
    Can't Fight This Feeling
    Taking Chances
    Bust Your Windows
    Alone (Where Will didn't actually ruin Kristin too badly...)
    Maybe This Time <3<3<3
    Hate On Me
    You Keep Me Hanging On
    Sweet Caroline
    I'll Stand By You
    Don't Stand So Close To Me/Young Girl
    Crush
    Lean On Me
    Don't Make Me Over
    True Colours
    Smile (Charlie Chaplin)
    And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going (Favorite Mercedes song so far)
    Don't Rain On My Parade
    Give Up The Funk
    Run Joey Run (Yes I liked it.)
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Wow, I think I just wrote out most of the songs from season 1, haha, I was just writing while flicking through

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Wait what? What's wrong with you people! It's obviously Darren all the way! If I had ovaries, they would have exploded about 7 times during Not Alone.
    Also, I was going over all the old glee songs from season 1, and I cant believe I forget how awesome they are! For example:
    Can't Fight This Feeling
    Taking Chances
    Bust Your Windows
    Alone (Where Will didn't actually ruin Kristin too badly...)
    Maybe This Time &lt;3&lt;3&lt;3
    Hate On Me
    You Keep Me Hanging On
    Sweet Caroline
    I'll Stand By You
    Don't Stand So Close To Me/Young Girl
    Crush
    Lean On Me
    Don't Make Me Over
    True Colours
    Smile (Charlie Chaplin)
    And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going (Favorite Mercedes song so far)
    Don't Rain On My Parade
    Give Up The Funk
    Run Joey Run (Yes I liked it.)
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Wow, I think I just wrote out most of the songs from season 1, haha, I was just writing while flicking through
    :rofl: I love you and your enthusiasm. I think even diamonddust, who is crazy about Darren, prefers Chris in general but I'm not sure if that's in looks or because of his talent. I just love Chris and have from the start so it's difficult for anyone to take over that love. I love his voice, love his personality, love Kurt, love everything :love:

At the risk of typing love way too much in this reply, I love Give up the Funk (still can't believe it's Kurt at the beginning) I watch it loads now. I also love Run Joey Run and Don't Rain on my Parade (yay Lea). I basically love everything you just typed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spectrum~)

I feel your pain..
    I don't have sky either :cry2:

Thank god we have the internet

ReputationRep:
    So is anyone speculating what will happen in tonights episode?

Spoiler:
    Show

I think either:

Jean will die
    Bert will die
    Kurt will have a flashback of his mothers funeral or something along those lines, possibly tying in with his dad?

Anyway I think one of those. Of course, I could be wrong....

Perhaps a metaphor for the death of Glee club? Remember how they all wanted to leave after nationals? I know it's not nationals yet but maybe a huge argument with the title representing that....

Maybe I'm thinking too much

ReputationRep:

At the risk of typing love way too much in this reply, I love Give up the Funk (still can't believe it's Kurt at the beginning) I watch it loads now. I also love Run Joey Run and Don't Rain on my Parade (yay Lea). I basically love everything you just typed.
    Took me ages to work this out, his range really is incredible!

Went out to dinner with the family tonight and realised how much I act like Kurt sometimes :teehee: I can be such an unforgiving ***** :rofl: Not to mention my mannerisms at times I swear Glee is subconsciously influencing me

ReputationRep:
    So is anyone speculating what will happen in tonights episode?

Spoiler:
    Show

I think either:

Jean will die
    Bert will die
    Kurt will have a flashback of his mothers funeral or something along those lines, possibly tying in with his dad?

Anyway I think one of those. Of course, I could be wrong....

Perhaps a metaphor for the death of Glee club? Remember how they all wanted to leave after nationals? I know it's not nationals yet but maybe a huge argument with the title representing that....

Maybe I'm thinking too much

Spoiler:
    Show
    We know that apparently someone will die and a relationship will end. My ideas for the relationship is Quinn/Finn and the death is Jean (I can't see them killing off Burt, he's been signed for the next season and he brings in too many storylines with Kurt. If it is him I will be phoning Ryan Murphy personally).

I know Quinn looked like she was crying and possibly in hospital in the promo so some people even thought it could be her mum. Jesse's still there obviously as they showed in the promo and a lot of characters are getting solos (including that awesome Kurt one). It seems like it's going to be good. I can't even believe it's on tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Took me ages to work this out, his range really is incredible!

Went out to dinner with the family tonight and realised how much I act like Kurt sometimes :teehee: I can be such an unforgiving ***** :rofl: Not to mention my mannerisms at times I swear Glee is subconsciously influencing me
    :rofl: we should all blame our personalities on Glee I think I have some of Kurt and some of Rachel in me. I also think there's a *****y Jesse in there at times.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I love you and your enthusiasm. I think even diamonddust, who is crazy about Darren, prefers Chris in general but I'm not sure if that's in looks or because of his talent. I just love Chris and have from the start so it's difficult for anyone to take over that love. I love his voice, love his personality, love Kurt, love everything :love:

I just can't love Chris. It doesn't feel right. He just seems so innocent and young, and I know i'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but his voice just doesn't do it for me (gets ready to be forcefed hot fondue already half eaten by Lord Tubbington).
    On the other hand, I've loved Darren since A Very Potter Musical, I can listen to Not Alone 200 times on replay and I think the main thing is that he reminds me of Eric from the Little Mermaid (who I'ved always loved )
    I just was on a roll

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    We know that apparently someone will die and a relationship will end. My ideas for the relationship is Quinn/Finn and the death is Jean (I can't see them killing off Burt, he's been signed for the next season and he brings in too many storylines with Kurt. If it is him I will be phoning Ryan Murphy personally).

I know Quinn looked like she was crying and possibly in hospital in the promo so some people even thought it could be her mum. Jesse's still there obviously as they showed in the promo and a lot of characters are getting solos (including that awesome Kurt one). It seems like it's going to be good. I can't even believe it's on tonight.
    Spoiler:
    Show

I'd be pretty pissed if it was Burt too, was just speculation

For the relationship... it could possibly be the same two people as the death? E.g. the relationship between Quinn and her mum (or possibly Dad? Since she kicked him out we haven't heard anything - could be a convenient way to get rid of him).

I guess the Finn/Quinn relationship is the most likely to go out of all of them. I think it's going to be something more abstract though - a character we don't expect to die and a relationship that isn't within Glee club itself.... just my opinion though. It would be too predictable.

ReputationRep:
    All you GLEE fans!...Follow me on [email protected] !

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I'd be pretty pissed if it was Burt too, was just speculation

For the relationship... it could possibly be the same two people as the death? E.g. the relationship between Quinn and her mum (or possibly Dad? Since she kicked him out we haven't heard anything - could be a convenient way to get rid of him).

I guess the Finn/Quinn relationship is the most likely to go out of all of them. I think it's going to be something more abstract though - a character we don't expect to die and a relationship that isn't within Glee club itself.... just my opinion though. It would be too predictable.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ooh, true. It could be that...so not a romantic relationship. You're good :p:

Last time they told us there was going to be a death it was a canary and they also told us in that episode there'd be a Klaine 'hug' that was some hugging. They like to troll us there are rumours there'll be a death next week too. It's too much for Glee. Glee should be happy :woo:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: we should all blame our personalities on Glee I think I have some of Kurt and some of Rachel in me. I also think there's a *****y Jesse in there at times.
    We should :yes:
    I'm not a fashionable person though so don't have that side of Kurt
    I see me as a Kurt/Finn crossover - I can be the sterotypical gay ***** and times acting like a bit of a drama queen, yet I love football (not that crappy American one, the real one ) and other sports. Plus my voice is closer to Finn than Kurt. And I can't dance to save my life

I just can't love Chris. It doesn't feel right. He just seems so innocent and young, and I know i'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but his voice just doesn't do it for me (gets ready to be forcefed hot fondue already half eaten by Lord Tubbington).
    On the other hand, I've loved Darren since A Very Potter Musical, I can listen to Not Alone 200 times on replay and I think the main thing is that he reminds me of Eric from the Little Mermaid (who I'ved always loved )
    I just was on a roll
    :rofl: :rofl:

Everyone has an opinion
    He's older than me so I see no issues I would like to see him sport a bit of facial hair one day though :teehee: Just because I'm curious as to what he'd look like with it

When Darren grows that stubble :coma: And I'm not usually one for facial hair, but he pulls it off fabulously :yes:

I do love Chris' voice though, but I can see how some people don't like it, it's pretty unique.

ReputationRep:
    I just was on a roll
    I don't love him or Darren for sexual reasons (obvious reasons, saving myself for Lea), although I do think they're both sexy (born this way anyone?). I just love him in general. He's amazing. I think his voice is great too, I love how he has some gorgeous lower tones mixed with the higher ones.

I can see why someone would prefer Darren though :yep: it's all down to types I suppose.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.