Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    I've just been watching a few of the promos, can't wait. So hurry up UK :excited:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    I've just been watching a few of the promos, can't wait. So hurry up UK :excited:
    :woo:

Have you seen the promo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Mr Schu:What do you say when you answer the phone?
    Mercedes: Whattup
    Artie: Who this be?
    Kurt: No she's dead, this is her son.

+ Sue: Somewhere in the English countryside, in a stately manor home, Madonna is weeping! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    :woo:

Have you seen the promo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Mr Schu:What do you say when you answer the phone?
    Mercedes: Whattup
    Artie: Who this be?
    Kurt: No she's dead, this is her son.

+ Sue: Somewhere in the English countryside, in a stately manor home, Madonna is weeping! :lol:
    Yeah

I can not wait for several of the episodes, aren't they averging 8+ songs an episode?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    Yeah

I can not wait for several of the episodes, aren't they averging 8+ songs an episode?
    Are they? :eek: If that's true, that would be amazing!
    I think I seen Emma and Will singing a duet in a promo

Apparently, we'll be seeing more of the minor characters in the next part of the series.

ReputationRep:
    After missing the first few episodes on TV due to things I couldn't avoid, I was sad, as all my friends were talking about how good it was.
    So I downloaded all the episodes that have aired (up to episode 13) and watched them all.
    It is amazing this show. Absolutely amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    After missing the first few episodes on TV due to things I couldn't avoid, I was sad, as all my friends were talking about how good it was.
    So I downloaded all the episodes that have aired (up to episode 13) and watched them all.
    It is amazing this show. Absolutely amazing.
    I agree 100% :p:

ReputationRep:
    Wow. I've never known a series do literally everything the audience expects/wants as that episode did... maybe on the last episode ever before cancellation, but in the mid-season break? Not sure whether I like the total lack of cliffhangers or not.

ReputationRep:
    I love Sue.
    "Destination...horror".

ReputationRep:
    Okay, this'll sound like a weird post, but I wonder whether anyone else noticed this. I watched all the episodes online when they came out in the States, and I've watched/listened to the songs loads, and then tonight I watched it again on E4, and some of the songs were put in a different key Definitely both of the New Directions sectional performances were a semitone higher than they were when they came out in the US, and it's really odd. I can't think of an explanation for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Okay, this'll sound like a weird post, but I wonder whether anyone else noticed this. I watched all the episodes online when they came out in the States, and I've watched/listened to the songs loads, and then tonight I watched it again on E4, and some of the songs were put in a different key Definitely both of the New Directions sectional performances were a semitone higher than they were when they came out in the US, and it's really odd. I can't think of an explanation for it!
    Different broadcast methods/equipment maybe? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Sorry, I don't know what a semitone is, but having listened to both soundtracks for quite some time now, I'm pretty sure they were all exactly the same key...

Maybe there's a problem with your ears. Try yawning or sucking a boiled sweet.

ReputationRep:
    I LOVED todays episode - when Rachel burst out of the curtains at sectionals and Will was on the phone, when Will ran down the corridor to Emma's office, and the ending *sigh*

PS. Is anyone watching 40 year old virgin? Sue Sylvester (aka Jane Lynch) is in it and she sang this song to the main guy and it was hilarious - I love that woman!

ReputationRep:
    It annoys me that everyone else has caught up on the episodes

Now, must find a live US stream for the 13th! If anyone finds one, don't post it publicly here 'cause it's against the rules, but please do put me on the list to be PM'd :p:

ReputationRep:
    who else loves being a gleek? xx
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Christian_j)
    I want to publicly apologise to the user that I mocked months before Glee came out in the UK who posted the mash up videos and recommended the programme - I wrote it off as American High School musical crap, but I realised I jumped the gun
    I did exactly the same :cool: Anyone else cry all through the final quarter of last nights episode?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuppenny)
    I did exactly the same :cool: Anyone else cry all through the final quarter of last nights episode?
    Good job you gave it a second chance
    And to answer your question, I did :p:

ReputationRep:
    I was certainly welling up :-) But I'm the emotional kind lol

Looks like more people are realising glee's greatness:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s57/g...ries-high.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    I was certainly welling up :-) But I'm the emotional kind lol

Looks like more people are realising glee's greatness:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s57/g...ries-high.html
    Ah, that's great!

I'm the same, I cry over anything remotely emotional on television/film :p:

ReputationRep:
    There's a competition on at the mo:
    http://www.e4.com/glee/beinglee.html
    to win a walk on part in Glee, season 2 by answering some Q's - plus you get tickets and spending money thrown in to it!
    I am so gonna enter - simply for the 1 in a 1000000 chance to catch a glimpse of Mr Shue :-)

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I seen that! I would consider applying, except - I never win anything so there probably isn't much point :p:

If you did win, you'll have to inform us of the encounter with Mr Schue :p:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.