Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, good night people. I'm tired.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Tired of Will's douchiness and Jesse being an *******. And tired of the inability to hold down a storyline. Hopefully next week will be better.

Haha, noone really calls me Ricky, its normally Rick or Ritchie, but s'cool, its a new nickname

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I'm usually up hours after it airs rewatching and analysing :rofl:
    Well I'll be up I've had too much to drink :sad:

(Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Tired of Will's douchiness and Jesse being an *******. And tired of the inability to hold down a storyline. Hopefully next week will be better.

Haha, noone really calls me ricky, its normally Rick or Ritchie, but s'cool, its a new nickname
    Goodnight! :hugs:

Sorry, is Rick better? Or Ricky if you prefer it

ReputationRep:
    Next week needs to be like 2 hours (or 2 episodes like we were promised). You can't fit it all into less than an hour. PLUS I think they've wasted too much time on the backside of the season that they could have used for various things.

a) Klaine
    b) Klaine kisses
    c) Klaine hugs
    d) Klaine couple moments
    e) Kurt solos

ReputationRep:
    Come on everyone, perk up :party:

It did seem a bit ''is that it?'' but I think that's because the adverts seemed longer than the actual episode.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think too much time was spent just on the 4 solos but I see what they were doing there harking back to the pilot. The funeral :sad: I had to drink water to stop myself from crying throughout it. Next week will be immense and as well as the finchel kiss I want a backstage Klaine kiss and a bloody good one at that.

WITH NO FREAKING COCKBLOCK.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh so a Finchel kiss is the moment that's unscripted? Kill me now. I've had enough of the Finchel **** and the Fuinn ****. The only **** I care about is Klaine and where the hell is their screentime (now...). Hmmph. I need a backstage kiss too. Preferably one that leaves either one or both (I'm not fussy!) speechless. We all know ND are going to lose Nationals so I'm actually not excited for the finale. That put me in such a miserable mood. Thanks Ryan Murphy! The show is called GLEE. I'm joking, I'm glad they did the funeral ep. I feel so damn upset now and I think it's because I didn't have a Blaine/Klaine fix.

COCKBLOCK KEYBOARD! :rofl: I will hate it forever! Though it did prompt several 'What happened after the first kiss' fics which is always good!

ReputationRep:
    a) Klaine
    b) Klaine kisses
    c) Klaine hugs
    d) Klaine couple moments
    e) Kurt solos
    I approve :yes:

Very much so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Haha, noone really calls me ricky, its normally Rick or Ritchie, but s'cool, its a new nickname
    You have this uncanny ability to say exactly what I'm thinking...

Can I add....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm tired of Rachel. In general.

ReputationRep:
    Next week needs to be like 2 hours (or 2 episodes like we were promised). You can't fit it all into less than an hour. PLUS I think they've wasted too much time on the backside of the season that they could have used for various things.

a) Klaine
    b) Klaine kisses
    c) Klaine hugs
    d) Klaine couple moments
    e) Kurt solos
    Where's Hravan with her truth gif?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh so a Finchel kiss is the moment that's unscripted? Kill me now. I've had enough of the Finchel **** and the Fuinn ****. The only **** I care about is Klaine and where the hell is their screentime (now...). Hmmph. I need a backstage kiss too. Preferably one that leaves either one or both (I'm not fussy!) speechless. We all know ND are going to lose Nationals so I'm actually not excited for the finale. That put me in such a miserable mood. Thanks Ryan Murphy! The show is called GLEE. I'm joking, I'm glad they did the funeral ep. I feel so damn upset now and I think it's because I didn't have a Blaine/Klaine fix.

COCKBLOCK KEYBOARD! :rofl: I will hate it forever! Though it did prompt several 'What happened after the first kiss' fics which is always good!
    You know what annoys me?

Spoiler:
    Show
    After original song and the hiatus I suddenly had a eureka moment where I thought, awww there will be more Klainey moments and kisses (because, as wonderful as that gif is, it would be nice to have different settings) and so far we've got none and next week is the end of the season. They've probably saved a moment for them there (if they haven't I will SCREAM) but it's not fair. All other shippers get couple moments all the time, Klaine are apart more because they're not at school but they've had them in multiple settings where they could have done something surely? Even a little peck to show they're going out now. Come on, people.

I NEED Blaine to say he's transferring in the next ep and I need a kiss! There are also those rumours that Kurt might meet someone who throws his future with Blaine into doubt (wtf?) although some people are saying if daniel radcliffe is in it now it could be his character. Can you imagine, leaving one harry freaking potter for another :rofl: Anyway, I hope it will all be good for Klaine next week. Hell, I hope we get klaine next week. Maybe Blaine could see them off at the airport :love: or, as dalton allows them time off all the time, he can go watch. I really hope he's there somewhere.

My apologies for anyone who attempts to read the above. It's half 2 in the morning and I don't even drink caffeine. Imagine what my brain is like.

ReputationRep:
    You know what annoys me?

Spoiler:
    Show
    After original song and the hiatus I suddenly had a eureka moment where I thought, awww there will be more Klainey moments and kisses (because, as wonderful as that gif is, it would be nice to have different settings) and so far we've got none and next week is the end of the season. They've probably saved a moment for them there (if they haven't I will SCREAM) but it's not fair. All other shippers get couple moments all the time, Klaine are apart more because they're not at school but they've had them in multiple settings where they could have done something surely? Even a little peck to show they're going out now. Come on, people.

I NEED Blaine to say he's transferring
    in the next ep and I need a kiss! There are also those rumours that Kurt might meet someone who throws his future with Blaine into doubt (wtf?) although some people are saying if daniel radcliffe is in it now it could be his character. Can you imagine, leaving one harry freaking potter for another :rofl: Anyway, I hope it will all be good for Klaine next week. Hell, I hope we get klaine next week. Maybe Blaine could see them off at the airport :love: or, as dalton allows them time off all the time, he can go watch. I really hope he's there somewhere.

My apologies for anyone who attempts to read the above. It's half 2 in the morning and I don't even drink caffeine. Imagine what my brain is like.
    Spoiler:
    Show

BiB:
    I hope that happens! SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    Spoiler:
    Show

BiB:
    I hope that happens! SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:
    I know right? I want it to be a perfect and romantic ****ing moment because that's what we deserve dammit.

ReputationRep:
    Now tumblr's gone down. Luckily it allowed me to reblog hot Kurt from the promo for next week first. I am now reblogging everything of note on tumblr.

ReputationRep:
    I know right? I want it to be a perfect and romantic ****ing moment because that's what we deserve dammit.
    We need romantic moments Romantic Kurt makes me happy!

I can imagine Chris as such a romantic in real life Maybe it's just me

ReputationRep:
    Everyone should go here

http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.com/

and watch behind the glee. SO MUCH JONGOFF AND CHRIS.

ReputationRep:
    Night guys. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    We need romantic moments Romantic Kurt makes me happy!

I can imagine Chris as such a romantic in real life Maybe it's just me
    I know, I just want beautiful dates and walks and meetings between Klaine.

I don't know about Chris...I see him more as a 'let romance slide' kind of guy but I don't suppose I'll ever find out because I'm not a gay man. I could, however, totally pull Ellen Degeneres and she is almost as cool.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone should go here

http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.com/

and watch behind the glee. SO MUCH JONGOFF AND CHRIS.
    MOAR CHRIS! :love:

Thanks for the link

I need cheering up, I suddenly feel ****ty :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Night ddust :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Night guys. :hugs:
    Night! :hugs:
    I know, I just want beautiful dates and walks and meetings between Klaine.

I don't know about Chris...I see him more as a 'let romance slide' kind of guy but I don't suppose I'll ever find out because I'm not a gay man. I could, however, totally pull Ellen Degeneres and she is almost as cool.
    Walks in the park, dinner for two, cute kisses etc We NEED them!

I dunno, I really do see Chris as the romantic type I get the impression he'll settle for no one less than perfect then treat them like a prince Maybe that's just me

ReputationRep:
    Download available already. People are fast.

ReputationRep:
    MOAR CHRIS! :love:

Thanks for the link

I need cheering up, I suddenly feel ****ty :sad:
    :sad: is it the alcohol?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.