Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    :sad: is it the alcohol?
    Probably. I shouldn't have had a drink :sad:

Whenever I do I get lonely and feel crap and drink brings back bad memories and life begins to suck for a bit :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone should go here

http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.com/

and watch behind the glee. SO MUCH JONGOFF AND CHRIS.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG Chris and JonGROFFFFFF! So much love! Chris, stop it now! It's not even funny anymore... he choreographed it himself?? I could really hate him if I didn't love him!

Bedtime!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)

Whenever I do I get lonely and feel crap and drink brings back bad memories and life begins to suck for a bit :sad:
    well you can always vent here if you need to.

(Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG Chris and JonGROFFFFFF! So much love! Chris, stop it now! It's not even funny anymore... he choreographed it himself?? I could really hate him if I didn't love him!

Bedtime!
    How many times a night do you actually go to bed? That slide was awesome too, when he did that :woo: that's probably why he ended up at the chiropractor's though.

ReputationRep:
    Nah I don't usually bother venting. Nothing will change years of bad feelings to me, no point starting now.

Anyway, they go when I sober up so I'll be fine I guess. Just need to learn not to drink so much or so often.

ReputationRep:
    I know, I just want beautiful dates and walks and meetings between Klaine.

I don't know about Chris...I see him more as a 'let romance slide' kind of guy but I don't suppose I'll ever find out because I'm not a gay man. I could, however, totally pull Ellen Degeneres and she is almost as cool.
    Night ddust :lovehug:
    Night! :hugs:
    You couldn't pull Ellen, isn't she married to that Portia person?

Walks in the park, dinner for two, cute kisses etc We NEED them!

I dunno, I really do see Chris as the romantic type I get the impression he'll settle for no one less than perfect then treat them like a prince Maybe that's just me
    I see Chris as someone who's fussy about who he gets into a relationship with- I think he'd have to be- but I don't know about romantic. I wonder if he'd go out with me if I magically became a man so I'd know! /tired rambles

:lovehug: Hope you feel better soon!

ReputationRep:

How many times a night do you actually go to bed? That slide was awesome too, when he did that :woo: that's probably why he ended up at the chiropractor's though.
    He was at a chiropractors? You know faaaaar too much! And that's coming from me!

Ugh. I mean it! I'm leaving my computer after I post this, my eyes are burning!

ReputationRep:
    You couldn't pull Ellen, isn't she married to that Portia person?

I see Chris as someone who's fussy about who he gets into a relationship with- I think he'd have to be- but I don't know about romantic. I wonder if he'd go out with me if I magically became a man so I'd know! /tired rambles

:lovehug: Hope you feel better soon!
    Yes, she is (who has an awesome autobiography by the way) but someone being married would not stop me.

He was at a chiropractors? You know faaaaar too much! And that's coming from me!

it was on his twitter! That's a legitimate form of stalking!! He said the chiropractor had taken away his swagga :rofl:

Your eyes are burning? What exactly have you been watching missy?

ReputationRep:

The chiropractor stole his swagger :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Don't mind me I'm just rewatching the ep :cool:

there are a lot of Chris colfer's ass appreciation posts popping up on tumblr.

ReputationRep:
    Don't mind me I'm just rewatching the ep :cool:

there are a lot of Chris colfer's ass appreciation posts popping up on tumblr.
    I'm not surprised.

Spoiler:
    Show

He has a very nice ass

ReputationRep:
    I'm dying at
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The Chris/Groff interaction. It's a dream come true.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not surprised.

Spoiler:
    Show

He has a very nice ass
    :rofl:

I'm just thinking if tumblr was twitter the trending topics would probably be

Spoiler:
    Show

-Chris colfer's ass
    -Chris colfer's hair
    -where the hell is Blaine?
    -They didn't kiss this week!
    -again, where is blaine?

ReputationRep:
    Kurt's funeral attire would have been perfect for prom. Perfect hair too.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

I'm just thinking if tumblr was twitter the trending topics would probably be

Spoiler:
    Show

-Chris colfer's ass
    -Chris colfer's hair
    -where the hell is Blaine?
    -They didn't kiss this week!
    -again, where is blaine?

I agree with those topics :yes: I would like to see them up there :awesome:

I honestly think of of the best things about Chris is his voice Not his singing voice, just the way he talks

ReputationRep:
    Kurt's funeral attire would have been perfect for prom. Perfect hair too.
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I agree with those topics :yes: I would like to see them up there :awesome:

I honestly think of of the best things about Chris is his voice Not his singing voice, just the way he talks
    Me too, it's so addictive to listen to. It's why I search for interviews. It's such an awesome voice. /slightcreepiness

:yes:
    I love him in vests. It would have gone perfectly with Blaine's suit.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Plus Kurt looked more mature this episode again. I think they made him look too vulnerable at prom.

ReputationRep:
    Me too, it's so addictive to listen to. It's why I search for interviews. It's such an awesome voice. /slightcreepiness

I love him in vests. It would have gone perfectly with Blaine's suit.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Plus Kurt looked more mature this episode again. I think they made him look too vulnerable at prom.
    creepiness indeed :yes: (don't worry I do it too ).

He was way too vulnerable at prom :sad: I really hoped they'd do a happy prom for him, something to make everyone smile :sad:

*sigh* Maybe I need some sleep......

ReputationRep:
    creepiness indeed :yes: (don't worry I do it too ).

He was way too vulnerable at prom :sad: I really hoped they'd do a happy prom for him, something to make everyone smile :sad:

*sigh* Maybe I need some sleep......
    I know he'd seemed so settled and mature in the episodes leading upto it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My guess too was if Kurt had been crowned queen (even though figgins could've rectified it and just said 'oh it looks like we have another King' as I'd assume they'd do if a gay couple won) he'd had owned it there and then, not running out. That just seemed more like Kurt to me.

I'm sat squeeing over my roleplay.

ReputationRep:
    I know he'd seemed so settled and mature in the episodes leading upto it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My guess too was if Kurt had been crowned queen (even though figgins could've rectified it and just said 'oh it looks like we have another King' as I'd assume they'd do if a gay couple won) he'd had owned it there and then, not running out. That just seemed more like Kurt to me.

I'm sat squeeing over my roleplay.
    I have no idea what squeeing means

Also, I agree completely.

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea what squeeing means

Also, I agree completely.
    Squeeing is probably the same as you feel when you post all those smilies together. It's just a warm, beautiful feeling that fills up your heart when something sweet is happening and you just want to 'squee'.

diamonddust would be so much better at explaining it. She does it all the time.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.