Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    *Kurt about to board plane to New York*

*a hand pulls him back*

“Hey” a breathless Blaine appears, “good luck out there, okay?”

“Thanks, but we’re going to need all the luck we can get to beat Vocal Adrenaline.” Kurt sighs.

“No you won’t. New Directions has already got all the luck in the world.”

“Oh really, why’s that?”

“They have you.” Blaine whispers.

“Oh Blaine.”

*KLAINE KISS!!*

From tumblr :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    It's well worth watching this

ReputationRep:
    Someone posted this on tumblr

Spoiler:
    Show

which is pretty nice but don't the tops look slightly different?

Now I'm going to have to pull out BIOTA to check.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    :sad:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I almost just shut my laptop when they were starting the funeral and at Sue's speech because it was just too much. It was also so sad with the whole Becky thing, right from the beginning.

Spoiler:
    Show

I can't deal with watching any funeral scene on TV.. I can't cope with it. It's been nearly 3 years since the last funeral I went to and I still start crying when I think about it.. The person's death is still upsetting but I don't really miss him (because I didn't really know him that well) but the effect of his death on my family? Oh yeah, I'm in floods of tears. :sad:

Anyhoo, thoughts about the episode.

I knew it was going to be Jean.

Furt were adorable.

I just want to hug Sue at the moment. I loved the moment with her and Becky. When she told Becky that she was going to be captain the next year I completely went. Yeah I'd been crying for most of the episode but at that moment I kinda lost it. Had to pause for about 10 minutes to compose myself.

Finn and Quinn breaking up... FINALLY!

I'm so pissed with what they did with Jesse. I'm now starting to hate him.

Oh yeah, the flower and Finn, that made me cry also. As much as I do think Finn is a jerk, Rachel does love him (or thinks that she loves him at least). So I am starting to want them to get back together.

NO KLAINE!!!!!!!! :mad2:

There'd better be Klaine in the next episode. I don't care if DCriss isn't listed on the cast list.. He'd better be in it.

ReputationRep:
    I cried like 3 times watching Funeral.
    :cry2:

ReputationRep:

*gigglesnorts* :teehee:

"Rebecca Black Effect" :rofl:

"Shopping at Urban Outfitters" :rofl:

ReputationRep:

:thumbsup: That was awesome!! And sooo, soooooo true

*Kurt about to board plane to New York*

*a hand pulls him back*

“Hey” a breathless Blaine appears, “good luck out there, okay?”

“Thanks, but we’re going to need all the luck we can get to beat Vocal Adrenaline.” Kurt sighs.

“No you won’t. New Directions has already got all the luck in the world.”

“Oh really, why’s that?”

“They have you.” Blaine whispers.

“Oh Blaine.”

*KLAINE KISS!!*

From tumblr :rofl:
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.... I mean, that won't happen, but it'd be really damn sweet. I hope we get more Klaine coupley interactions next week, I mean, they haven't kissed in 6 episodes! That's pathetic!! I also hope Blaine tells Kurt
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that he's transferring

that would be a great ending for them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    You have this uncanny ability to say exactly what I'm thinking...

Can I add....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm tired of Rachel. In general.
    Definately agree. Rachels good. And I like her songs. But how many storylines does she need?

ReputationRep:

:rofl: That's brilliant!! :rofl:

(Original post by PrettyRainbows)

I hope we get more Klaine coupley interactions next week, I mean, they haven't kissed in 6 episodes! That's pathetic!! I also hope Blaine tells Kurt
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that he's transferring

that would be a great ending for them
    Agreed - MOAR KLAINE! I hope they didn't just do the kiss as a "controversial" thing and leave it at that, they need to keep it up.

Also, I so hope that spoiler happens I don't think it will, but so hope it does

ReputationRep:
    Just reading Dalton, the fanfic. Thought it was about time. It's pretty good, I love stories set at boarding schools (from my Enid Blyton loving childhood).

And...they sing For Good to Kurt in chapter 2
    Spoiler:
    Show
    and now For Good is being sung by Kurt (and Rachel) in the finale. Is the writer psychic?

ReputationRep:
    Just reading Dalton, the fanfic. Thought it was about time. It's pretty good, I love stories set at boarding schools (from my Enid Blyton loving childhood).

Spoiler:
    Show
    and now For Good is being sung by Kurt (and Rachel) in the finale. Is the writer psychic?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    For Good better be better than Defying Gravity. Because they can't ruin Wicked again for me, they just can't.

Could you link that fanfic? Sounds cool

ReputationRep:
    Chris Colfer

I LOVE this interview. I could listen to Chris talk about 'The Voice' all day :love:

Someone posted this on tumblr

Spoiler:
    Show

which is pretty nice but don't the tops look slightly different?

Now I'm going to have to pull out BIOTA to check.
    No, they're definitely different but really similar.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt you copycat :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    For Good better be better than Defying Gravity. Because they can't ruin Wicked again for me, they just can't.

Could you link that fanfic? Sounds cool
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6515261/3/Dalton

That's linking to chapter 3 because that's where I am now but you can easily find where it starts. It's so good! At least to me it is...

ReputationRep:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6515261/3/Dalton

That's linking to chapter 3 because that's where I am now but you can easily find where it starts. It's so good! At least to me it is...
    Thanks, now I can procrastinate some more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Thanks, now I can procrastinate some more
    :party:

always happy to assist in procrastination.

ReputationRep:
    I've decided I need to learn how to write so I too can master this fanfiction business. If I could even write one chapter of something I'd be glad.

There are 6000 words in one chapter. 6000. OMG.

ReputationRep:
    When Kurt signs his name, the 'r' looks like an 'n' :teehee:

Also he just signed it 'Kurt Hummel' this time... No 'Elizabeth' with a little flower (and what looked to me like somekind of small fruit--an orange maybe?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    When Kurt signs his name, the 'r' looks like an 'n' :teehee:

Also he just signed it 'Kurt Hummel' this time... No 'Elizabeth' with a little flower (and what looked to me like somekind of small fruit--an orange maybe?)
    Excuse me while I replay the episode to check his signature. I only looked at Rachel's for the parallel with the pilot.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I read Dalton the other day, it's really good. Although very tense, I actually have to try and relax afterwards! It took up so much of my apparent revision time though, as I was hooked :cool: I love the Alice thing. Maybe that's just me being a geek though! I even like a lot of the original characters, which surprised me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinobi93)
    I read Dalton the other day, it's really good. Although very tense, I actually have to try and relax afterwards! It took up so much of my apparent revision time though, as I was hooked :cool: I love the Alice thing. Maybe that's just me being a geek though! I even like a lot of the original characters, which surprised me.
    it's going to get tense? :eek3: hope I can cope with it.

Oh and everyone should read this. It made me cry :sad:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6998880/1/Maybe_If#

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.