My quoting isnt working

ReputationRep:
    epiisode 21 made me cry :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    That's really, really sad :sad:

Has anyone seen this?

I think he might actually be gay you know
    :rofl: as I've said to many a delusional Kummer SAM'S NOT GAY.

(Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Haha, the fanfic had them singing For Good
    I think I know one producer thats been stealing ideas from fanfics
    I know, pretty terrible

(Original post by kopite493)
    epiisode 21 made me cry :'(
    Made me cry too. And my mum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    it's going to get tense? :eek3: hope I can cope with it.

Oh and everyone should read this. It made me cry :sad:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6998880/1/Maybe_If#
    I hate you for linking to that. Never has something so short made me feel so sad, it's made me teary eyed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    I hate you for linking to that. Never has something so short made me feel so sad, it's made me teary eyed
    It did exactly the same to me :sad: the description of Blaine at the end and everything was just too much :cry:

I think I've found a new hobby for over the summer. Link to impossibly sad fanfic so we're all sat in pools of tears by the time season 3 comes around.

ReputationRep:
    It did exactly the same to me :sad: the description of Blaine at the end and everything was just too much :cry:

I think I've found a new hobby for over the summer. Link to impossibly sad fanfic so we're all sat in pools of tears by the time season 3 comes around.
    No, but when Season 3 comes round, we'll be happy to see Blaine not sitting in a house alone
    I'm just listening to For Good on repeat right now (original version)
    I really think Sam could be gay, but he better not replace Blaine *glares*
    There could be a Samofsky? (Which would suck though.)

ReputationRep:

My tears will be that numerous I'll drown and never get to go to university. Can't you link to happy klaine filled fanfic instead? (reading 'Dalton' is going to be what I'll do tomorrow , although I haven't read any fanfic apart from swingsets and sandboxes, so I don't know what to expect)

ReputationRep:
    I love Cyanide and Happiness
    Just saw it , and thought it was awesome

ReputationRep:
    I love Cyanide and Happiness
    Just saw it , and thought it was awesome
    It is really awesome, I need to update my sig actually, I've seen better ones since the last time I did it, plus I need to add some glee in there

ReputationRep:
    My tears will be that numerous I'll drown and never get to go to university. Can't you link to happy klaine filled fanfic instead? (reading 'Dalton' is going to be what I'll do tomorrow , although I haven't read any fanfic apart from swingsets and sandboxes, so I don't know what to expect)
    I will find happy ones too, just for you. And for me. I totally want some future ones where they get married.

ReputationRep:
    No, but when Season 3 comes round, we'll be happy to see Blaine not sitting in a house alone
    I'm just listening to For Good on repeat right now (original version)
    I really think Sam could be gay, but he better not replace Blaine *glares*
    There could be a Samofsky? (Which would suck though.)
    I know, if we read all this fanfic we won't know if they're apart or together when the season starts :rofl: I'll be expecting unhappy klaine and we might get klainebows everywhere

I was listening to that before, the rehearsal video on youtube is good too.

ReputationRep:
    it's going to get tense? :eek3: hope I can cope with it.

Oh and everyone should read this. It made me cry :sad:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6998880/1/Maybe_If#
    It sure is I read it all in like two days, because I just couldn't stop, it was so dramatic. There's a lot going on!

Awww! I have to admit though, I like fanfics that are really long, maybe because then I can get really absorbed into them. Like I got so stuck into McKlainely High and McKlainely High Senior Year that I gave up revision and actually hoped none of my friends would organise anything that day

ReputationRep:
    Agreed - MOAR KLAINE! I hope they didn't just do the kiss as a "controversial" thing and leave it at that, they need to keep it up.

Also, I so hope that spoiler happens I don't think it will, but so hope it does
    I also want Klaine to say 'I love you' to each other eventually (obviously the time has to be right). If that never happens I'll be angry. The rest of the cast say it allllllllllll the time, I mean, Finn throws the word 'love' around like it's confetti at a wedding. Come on Ryan Murphy, what happened to treating Klaine like every other couple? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinobi93)
    It sure is I read it all in like two days, because I just couldn't stop, it was so dramatic. There's a lot going on!

Awww! I have to admit though, I like fanfics that are really long, maybe because then I can get really absorbed into them. Like I got so stuck into McKlainely High and McKlainely High Senior Year that I gave up revision and actually hoped none of my friends would organise anything that day
    McKlainely High eh? Sounds like my kind of fanfic! I'm guessing you'd recommend it?

ReputationRep:
    I will find happy ones too, just for you. And for me. I totally want some future ones where they get married.
    Aww, thanks One where they get married would be AMAZING. God I hope they're an 'endgame' couple. If they ever break up I don't think all the kleenex and dairy milk in the world could make it better... :cry2:
    (Also, sorry for the three posts everyone, stupid multi-quote isn't working. Damn laptop )

ReputationRep:
    I also want Klaine to say 'I love you' to each other eventually (obviously the time has to be right). If that never happens I'll be angry. The rest of the cast say it allllllllllll the time, I mean, Finn throws the word 'love' around like it's confetti at a wedding. Come on Ryan Murphy, what happened to treating Klaine like every other couple? :mad:
    Yeah I really hope they say that

They are being treated differently :sad: And I really wish there weren't - I expected more of Ryan Murphy to be honest.....

ReputationRep:
    McKlainely High eh? Sounds like my kind of fanfic! I'm guessing you'd recommend it?
    Definitely to warn you, it does have quite a few of what we'd call on here 'intense' bits (the author of it calls them smut), but I just skipped past them. There's just so much Klaine in it!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I really hope they say that

They are being treated differently :sad: And I really wish there weren't - I expected more of Ryan Murphy to be honest.....
    I know! I'd definitely have expected them to kiss again by now. Is Blaine even in the finale? Because if he's not then that puts all my hopes for next week out of the window...

(Original post by shinobi93)
    Definitely to warn you, it does have quite a few of what we'd call on here 'intense' bits (the author of it calls them smut), but I just skipped past them. There's just so much Klaine in it!
    Yeh, I'd do that, for some reason Kurt is just way too innocent and baby penguin-like for 'intense' bits imo. But I definitely approve of a ton of Klaine-ness!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.