Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I LOVE Dalton so much! It got a bit too hard to keep track of around chapter 30 or so but it's worth reading just for the other characters alone! Reed and Shane... :love:
    Reed is awesome! And the twins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    *cough* reading the wrong fics... *cough*

On of my favourites is Truth, Love and Evolution which is a REALLY slow build. It's a series of one shots but they read chronologically too. I seriously read about 40 chapters in one night.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6503248/..._and_Evolution

We All Float On is another favourite. It's only just getting... intense now (well, there have been warnings for future intense scenes) but Klaine's relationship is amazing in it and really tentative at first and well explored. Blaine has a twin sister who's homophobic and ill which is really interesting as she's written so well.
    My sources have obviously been pointing me in the wrong direction. When your sources are tumblr it's easy to see how that might happen...

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me who doesn't like the term 'lover'?

I just think it belittles a relationship and it puts me off some of the fan fiction

ReputationRep:
    This was the first fic I read

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6848159/1/Forget_Me_Not

I loved the bit at first where they were all angry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Is it just me who doesn't like the term 'lover'?

I just think it belittles a relationship and it puts me off some of the fan fiction
    I don't like it either really....

I prefer partner/boyfriend etc instead

ReputationRep:

Oooo I like that one

I'd love to write this stuff, but I'd have no idea where to start!

ReputationRep:
    I've been following a roleplay on Facebook and now my facebook Kurt has gone :O

Gutted if he's deleted me but I think the profile's been deleted because it just says 'Facebook user' in my inbox

Now I have now reason to go on Facebook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    I've been following a roleplay on Facebook and now my facebook Kurt has gone :O

Gutted if he's deleted me but I think the profile's been deleted because it just says 'Facebook user' in my inbox

Now I have now reason to go on Facebook
    I just checked and mine's gone too. Looks like he's either deleted or gone totally private. I know they were having trouble with hackers but it would be weird to go totally private because it was an amazing roleplay! I thought I hadn't seen any updates recently. I'm going to go and cry now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    Oooo I like that one

I'd love to write this stuff, but I'd have no idea where to start!
    I've just started one. It's not very good. Have 500 words so far

ReputationRep:
    I've just started one. It's not very good. Have 500 words so far
    Post it here when it's done if you want for some cc

ReputationRep:
    I just checked and mine's gone too. Looks like he's either deleted or gone totally private. I know they were having trouble with hackers but it would be weird to go totally private because it was an amazing roleplay! I thought I hadn't seen any updates recently. I'm going to go and cry now.
    I know ditto--they had Formspring and everything. It feels like someone's cut me out of their life It was so good and it sucks that people have tried to hack something that those guys worked really hard on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    Post it here when it's done if you want for some cc
    The chances of that happening are slim. I have no idea where to take it now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    I know ditto--they had Formspring and everything. It feels like someone's cut me out of their life It was so good and it sucks that people have tried to hack something that those guys worked really hard on.
    It was such a good Kurt :woo: My life will never be the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    What are these roleplays? Is it someone who makes a fake Kurt facebook/twitter/formspring and pretends to be him all day?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone :hi: You guys should stop talking so much when I'm not around; I just spent about an hour catching up on everything ('cause I'm creepy like that). I'll spare you all my annoying habit of quoting everything, but I do want to give the entire thread a HUGE hug :hugs: :love:

I couldn't watch Glee last night - a friend of mine won his own weight in champagne. If I hadn't known beforehand that this episode would be Blaine-less it would have been an impossible decision, but I realised it does take some DCriss to justify staying at home while there's a champagne party going on. So I watched Funeral earlier today, and can I just say that watching Glee on my own isn't half as much fun as watching it with you guys? Even the lack of commercials and great quality don't make up for it :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Hi everyone :hi: You guys should stop talking so much when I'm not around; I just spent about an hour catching up on everything ('cause I'm creepy like that). I'll spare you all my annoying habit of quoting everything, but I do want to give the entire thread a HUGE hug :hugs: :love:

I couldn't watch Glee last night - a friend of mine won his own weight in champagne. If I hadn't known beforehand that this episode would be Blaine-less it would have been an impossible decision, but I realised it does take some DCriss to justify staying at home while there's a champagne party going on. So I watched Funeral earlier today, and can I just say that watching Glee on my own isn't half as much fun as watching it with you guys? Even the lack of commercials and great quality don't make up for it :no:
    Hey again!
    Havent seen you for a bit, and thanks for the hugs
    Yeah, we weren't too optimistic about Funeral last night, as I'm sure you've seen
    Without the commercials, Glee was probably about 15 minutes long (stupid useless american commercials)

ReputationRep:

Hmm, the anger was really good. Skipped the 'intense' parts, that's just wrong Although I like Kurt who swears. I don't know why...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    :hugs: :lovehug:

Wow his own weight in champagne? :awesome: That's AMAZING! Then again I'd probably have too much

I agree that it's so so so much more fun watching it with all you guys
    Although Fox does have faaaar too many adverts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)

I never livestream with all you guys. As much as I'd like to, I know I'd get too tired to really appreciate every detail. I do however read every comment after I watch it in the morning, which is as soon as I wake up haha, and it's really funny reading little spoiler posts full of squeeing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Hey again!
    Havent seen you for a bit, and thanks for the hugs
    Yeah, we weren't too optimistic about Funeral last night, as I'm sure you've seen
    Without the commercials, Glee was probably about 15 minutes long (stupid useless american commercials)
    I know, I haven't been on in two days! I don't even know how I survived! I've been in Antwerp because some friends were doing a concert there, and just when I got home and was about to spend some time with the internet I got called up about the party.

I did kinda like it, but I have to admit I'm still a bit tipsy and in the mood to like everything and everyone. I did cry though, a LOT.

I want to hug this thread and all the posters in it, you guys are fabulous :woo:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.