Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    Afternoon fellow Gleeks! :hello:

Does anyone know where I can get some Glee posters for my room? :teeth: Ideally the one of Kurt giving the loser sign

I'll probably be watching lots of Glee to cheer me up today I'm ill AGAIN :sad:
    I've seen quite a lot on amazon...either that or ebay is all I know of.

:sad: hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Glee-TV-11-P...811254&sr=8-14

ReputationRep:
    If people go here

http://darvills.tumblr.com/

they can see a new Darren Criss photo shoot. I can't link individually as there are so many pictures so I hope people click before they start reblogging everything else because then they'll be murder to find.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    :sad: hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:
    Awwh thankyou :hugs:

:love: Thankyou!! Bought it Going above my bed :teehee:

If people go here

http://darvills.tumblr.com/

they can see a new Darren Criss photo shoot. I can't link individually as there are so many pictures so I hope people click before they start reblogging everything else because then they'll be murder to find.

:coma: That's amazing!

Sexface Darren :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    GLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Genuinely feel like that's what I'm living for now.
    So excited for the prom one, Jesse<3 I don't even know why I like him, probably because whenever he's there Finn realises he likes Rachel.

Still.
    Puckleberry. (L)

ReputationRep:
    Awwh thankyou :hugs:

:love: Thankyou!! Bought it Going above my bed :teehee:

:coma: That's amazing!

Sexface Darren :sexface:
    I need to buy some posters, I wanted a Glee one with all of them on to brighten up my room.

(Original post by roseroserose.)
    GLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Genuinely feel like that's what I'm living for now.
    So excited for the prom one, Jesse&lt;3 I don't even know why I like him, probably because whenever he's there Finn realises he likes Rachel.

Still.
    Puckleberry. (L)
    I judge anyone who says it's not what they're living for.

You'll love the prom episode it was goood.

ReputationRep:

I judge anyone who says it's not what they're living for.

You'll love the prom episode it was goood.
    You are my type of person haha. I may or may not have read ahead on wikipedia to see what happens on Funeral :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    For good has been released, my friend linked me on tumblr. Don't they know I made a vow not to listen??????? My poor conflicted brain

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's so good! For those who didn't like Defying Gravity I think this will make up for it. It almost made me cry. Glee is doing that far too often nowadays...

Actual shivers.

If they do this on tour I'll be even more jealous.

EDIT2: now to stop myself re listening over and over again before next week's episode.
    Ah, I dont think I can stop myself from listening to it, im going to check it on youtube now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseroserose.)
    You are my type of person haha. I may or may not have read ahead on wikipedia to see what happens on Funeral :ninja:
    I like your style :cool:

(Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Ah, I dont think I can stop myself from listening to it, im going to check it on youtube now
    You should! Then come back here and talk about it with me!! And by talk, I mean use many smilies

:party:

I hope you like it :ninja: otherwise I'm going to look stupid.

ReputationRep:
    I like your style :cool:

You should! Then come back here and talk about it with me!! And by talk, I mean use many smilies

:party:

I hope you like it :ninja: otherwise I'm going to look stupid.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :eek: :cool: :rolleyes:
    Wow. Just Wow. So much better than Defying Gravity. And it's almost the same as the original, they sound so good! However, after listening to the original on repeat for like a whole day, I definately can say it wasn't as good as the original
    But very close.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :eek: :cool: :rolleyes:
    Wow. Just Wow. So much better than Defying Gravity. And it's almost the same as the original, they sound so good! However, after listening to the original on repeat for like a whole day, I definately can say it wasn't as good as the original
    But very close.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So glad you liked it! I've managed to only listen to it twice. I really want to keep it fresh for Tuesday. I love Chris' voice in it, but once again that's just me being me

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So glad you liked it! I've managed to only listen to it twice. I really want to keep it fresh for Tuesday. I love Chris' voice in it, but once again that's just me being me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No it actually works really well, its not just you I dont think anyone else would be able to do it better than him (except Kristin Chenoweth of course ). He was way better than Rachel in that

I just realised that I havent heard Brittany with a solo recently. I want to hear her

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No it actually works really well, its not just you I dont think anyone else would be able to do it better than him (except Kristin Chenoweth of course ). He was way better than Rachel in that

I just realised that I havent heard Brittany with a solo recently. I want to hear her
    Oh good thought it was my favouritism being apparent again

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd love, just once, for him to be given some sort of show tune as a solo/duet in competition. He only ever got Candles and Rachel gets all the solo numbers when they do them. It's a show choir, why don't they use the soloist possibly most suited to show tunes more? Especially after they worked to get him back this year, seems pointless to say they need him for Nationals and then stick him in the chorus

Last thing we got was k dollar sign ha. I hope they give her something soon
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she does have bits in light up the world where she sounds okay

ReputationRep:
    Oh good thought it was my favouritism being apparent again

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd love, just once, for him to be given some sort of show tune as a solo/duet in competition. He only ever got Candles and Rachel gets all the solo numbers when they do them. It's a show choir, why don't they use the soloist possibly most suited to show tunes more? Especially after they worked to get him back this year, seems pointless to say they need him for Nationals and then stick him in the chorus

Last thing we got was k dollar sign ha. I hope they give her something soon
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she does have bits in light up the world where she sounds okay
    I'm not going to listen to that. That would ruin it for me
    I dont actually think she's ever had a solo, just lead maybe.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Rachel is amazing, but Kurt's just as good (actually I normally prefer Rachel's voice a little bit more). Glees good at a lot of things, but giving equal song opportunities to the cast isn't something they do well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Just read McKlainely High and the sequel. It was awesome! I skipped the 'intense' parts, but seriously, best way to spend a morning
    I just started rereading it, I couldn't help it, even with all the links to new ones being posted on here. I just love how blatantly they pander to people who love Kurt and Blaine

And whoever posted the link to Truth, Love and Evolution yesterday: thank you so much! I stayed up until 1 reading it all, it was good. I actually enjoyed the slow-burn-ness of it. Thank you again

ReputationRep:
    Just thinking
    Spoiler:
    Show
    For Good is another 5 minute one, I bet they cut out a good chunk of it with it being the finale and having so much to fit in. If they cut the main CC bit I'll turn off.

That's a threat.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if the season finale is going to be longer than a usual episode?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if the season finale is going to be longer than a usual episode?
    They originally said it would be a double episode but everything now is pointing to only an hour long

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to listen to that. That would ruin it for me
    I dont actually think she's ever had a solo, just lead maybe.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Rachel is amazing, but Kurt's just as good (actually I normally prefer Rachel's voice a little bit more). Glees good at a lot of things, but giving equal song opportunities to the cast isn't something they do well
    I think it might have something to do with the live-potential of the songs - if they're trying to make money off tours and performances and things, they need to make sure enough of a % of them are gonna be sung live to a high enough standard. Which I think is why some of the cast get more solos than others.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i no longer understand what's spoilers and what isn't :/

are they doing original songs again in the finale?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.