Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coffee&cigarettes)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i no longer understand what's spoilers and what isn't :/

are they doing original songs again in the finale?
    :rofl:

Yes they are :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    :rofl:

Yes they are :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What are the original songs? I know one's light up the world, are there any others?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What are the original songs? I know one's light up the world, are there any others?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A duet called pretending by Rachel and Finn (again with the obvious pairings). It's central to the plot though, that's why they're doing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    I think it might have something to do with the live-potential of the songs - if they're trying to make money off tours and performances and things, they need to make sure enough of a % of them are gonna be sung live to a high enough standard. Which I think is why some of the cast get more solos than others.
    Thats sneaky. But it makes sense :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Look what someone did on tumblr (it's a photoshopped picture of something from the last episode-Funeral. Not really a spoiler but it's spoilered in case people don't want to see anything at all from the episode before it's on TV).

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A duet called pretending by Rachel and Finn (again with the obvious pairings). It's central to the plot though, that's why they're doing it.
    You know what never got resolved? Artie and Tina. She dumped him, he was heartbroken and Brittany was just to get over her in the start, right? But then he just suddenly forgot about her.
    Sorry, just randomly remembered that

ReputationRep:
    Look what someone did on tumblr (it's a photoshopped picture of something from the last episode-Funeral. Not really a spoiler but it's spoilered in case people don't want to see anything at all from the episode before it's on TV).

Spoiler:
    Show
    He looks like a girl :sad:

Impressive photoshop, but me no likey

ReputationRep:
    You know what never got resolved? Artie and Tina. She dumped him, he was heartbroken and Brittany was just to get over her in the start, right? But then he just suddenly forgot about her.
    Sorry, just randomly remembered that
    I know, a lot of people are bummed about that. Mainly the tartie shippers. I'd be mad too if I was them...their couple was together at the end of season 1, season 2 begins and they're apart. If that happened with Klaine I don't know what I'd do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    He looks like a girl :sad:

Impressive photoshop, but me no likey
    They did him as a 'gender swapped Poison Ivy' so I think it's supposed to look more androgynous than anything.

ReputationRep:
    I know, a lot of people are bummed about that. Mainly the tartie shippers. I'd be mad too if I was them...their couple was together at the end of season 1, season 2 begins and they're apart. If that happened with Klaine I don't know what I'd do.
    No dont say that. Now you've got me thinking that that's actually possible

ReputationRep:
    No dont say that. Now you've got me thinking that that's actually possible
    I'm getting really amazing at bringing people down in here. Welcome to the Glee thread everyone :rofl:

No, Ryan Murphy said he wanted Kurt to be happy and he wants this relationship to set a good example so I can't see that happening. Mind you...this is also the guy who said it would be treated like any other relationship, yet all the other couples are kissing like there's no tomorrow so...

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, Artie wasn't a very good boyfriend to Tina.

ReputationRep:
    I like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    I know, I hated that relationship. I'm not too keen on Artie in general really

ReputationRep:
    :confused:
    I want to go to bed but I wish there was a way to read fan fiction in bed I can't lay down with my laptop.
    IPhone! :awesome:

(Original post by neillya1)
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Bet reaction ever! :rofl:

You missed out on so, so much in your gleeless world. We were stalking his girlfriend before others even knew she existed (okay, some websites knew she existed because that's where we stalked her).

I've just reminded myself of her now before going to bed. I will have good dreams. Night folks.
    Don't ADMIT our stalkerness... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    True, but they did that a bit randomly. He really liked her, and then suddenly he was a complete douche.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    :confused:
    IPhone! :awesome:

Bet reaction ever! :rofl:

Don't ADMIT our stalkerness... :eek:
    I need an iphone! Or I need to steal my sister's ipod touch :ninja:

Our stalkerness should be celebrated!!

Have you heard the duet yet? And seen the pictures?

ReputationRep:
    A funny gif has appeared from 'Funeral'. I can't post it because it includes the **** word but it's on my tumblr :rofl:

http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.com/

ReputationRep:
    Just listened to
    Spoiler:
    Show
    For good. Definitely better than Defying Gravity, it was really sweet

Also attempted to read Dalton. Read the first 14 or so chapters properly before getting bored and confused. Although I like some of the original characters, like the twins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Just listened to
    Spoiler:
    Show
    For good. Definitely better than Defying Gravity, it was really sweet

Also attempted to read Dalton. Read the first 14 or so chapters properly before getting bored and confused. Although I like some of the original characters, like the twins.
    I've only read 4 chapters. I started writing my own instead and flicking through the angsty fics. I'm going to get back to it tonight though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.