Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinobi93)
    I just started rereading it, I couldn't help it, even with all the links to new ones being posted on here. I just love how blatantly they pander to people who love Kurt and Blaine

And whoever posted the link to Truth, Love and Evolution yesterday: thank you so much! I stayed up until 1 reading it all, it was good. I actually enjoyed the slow-burn-ness of it. Thank you again
    I posted the link and I know, it's so gripping! I stayed up until stupid o clock in the morning reading it, sort of hoping *something* would happen in each chapter and then going 'awwww!' when their relationship developed a tiny bit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I need an iphone! Or I need to steal my sister's ipod touch :ninja:

Our stalkerness should be celebrated!!

Have you heard the duet yet? And seen the pictures?
    Haven't heard the duet or seen the pics! :sad: I'll finish my work and then listen as a treat. Cramming is so not...fun. :sad:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Just listened to
    Spoiler:
    Show
    For good. Definitely better than Defying Gravity, it was really sweet

Also attempted to read Dalton. Read the first 14 or so chapters properly before getting bored and confused. Although I like some of the original characters, like the twins.
    That's exactly what happened to me when I tried to read Dalton! I liked it and then I was like 'Wait, who's that?' and got bored. I love Reed and Shane though. I just want simple Klaine fic haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I posted the link and I know, it's so gripping! I stayed up until stupid o clock in the morning reading it, sort of hoping *something* would happen in each chapter and then going 'awwww!' when their relationship developed a tiny bit!
    Thank you then! I agree, I kept being like "that tiny comment was totally worth me reading the next chapter". It's a nice balance to the 'intense' stuff out there, and makes you appreciate each tiny development a remarkable amount. Plus Wes and David are cool

ReputationRep:
    Intelligent, serious Chris. I like and approve very much of this.

http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr...chimicky-chris

ReputationRep:
    And now they released more songs from the finale DON'T DO THIS TO ME GLEEEEE.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A song from Matt Morrisons album? What is this craziness?
    Are they doing like 3 original songs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A song from Matt Morrisons album? What is this craziness?
    Are they doing like 3 original songs?
    Oh I forgot about that.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yeah, he's doing that one too apparently in an empty auditorium. I really wish he was leaving for good. I can't believe they're wasting valuable Klaine screen time on a solo from him.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I forgot about that.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yeah, he's doing that one too apparently in an empty auditorium. I really wish he was leaving for good. I can't believe they're wasting valuable Klaine screen time on a solo from him.
    Haha, it better be 2 hours, otherwise i'm going to hunt those producers down.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bella Notte and For Good seems really exciting Cant wait til next week!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, it better be 2 hours, otherwise i'm going to hunt those producers down.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bella Notte and For Good seems really exciting Cant wait til next week!
    I checked on the Fox schedule and it's saying 1 hour what a waste. Imagine spending all that filming in New York and only making it an hour long, I bet they filmed enough for 2 hours and they're editing it down. They might as well use it once they've paid for the locations.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I stopped myself from listening to Bella Notte but I'm so excited for it Just hope they do the episode justice. It needed to be so much longer :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I checked on the Fox schedule and it's saying 1 hour what a waste. Imagine spending all that filming in New York and only making it an hour long, I bet they filmed enough for 2 hours and they're editing it down. They might as well use it once they've paid for the locations.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I stopped myself from listening to Bella Notte but I'm so excited for it Just hope they do the episode justice. It needed to be so much longer :cry:
    Damn it, now i've actually got to hunt them down D:
    How can lady gaga be 1:15 or whatever and this isn't at least that long?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Can't believe they're finally doing disney
    Its not like Lion King or Aladdin, but its a start! They just cant pronounce Notte.

ReputationRep:
    Damn it, now i've actually got to hunt them down D:
    How can lady gaga be 1:15 or whatever and this isn't at least that long?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Can't believe they're finally doing disney
    Its not like Lion King or Aladdin, but its a start! They just cant pronounce Notte.
    I'll hunt with you! I know, this needed to be longer but they just didn't do it stupid when they have so much to tie up in it.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know, it's exciting! People were saying they might not be able to get rights to Disney music with it being on Fox but they obviously can so I look forward to more If they did anything from Lion King or A Whole New World I'd hunt the producers down to kiss them.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

In the Glee thread on one of my other forums this somebody else's response to me moaning about the lack of Klaine...

Spoiler:
    Show

Oh God it's an enraged Klaine shipper!

THREAT LEVEL 10! THREAT LEVEL 10!

EVERYONE LEAVE THE THREAD!!!

This is NOT a drill - I repeat, this is NOT A DRILL!
    :rofl: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)

In the Glee thread on one of my other forums this somebody else's response to me moaning about the lack of Klaine...

Spoiler:
    Show

:rofl: accurate response from them I'd say

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh :dance:

Guess who just got Season 1 and Season2 Vol1 on DVD as a surprise gift from their auntie?!

Happy Days! :dance:

ReputationRep:
    I am so in love with the GQ picture of Darren in plaid and geeky glasses I can't even say how much!

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Ohmigosh! :rofl: My stomach actually hurts from laughing so hard!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh :dance:

Guess who just got Season 1 and Season2 Vol1 on DVD as a surprise gift from their auntie?!

Happy Days! :dance:
    :party: I'm guessing we won't see you over the next few days? I really need the second half of season 1 I have most episodes on itunes though.

(Original post by diamonddust)
    I am so in love with the GQ picture of Darren in plaid and geeky glasses I can't even say how much!
    That's my favourite!!

ReputationRep:
    :party: I'm guessing we won't see you over the next few days? I really need the second half of season 1 I have most episodes on itunes though.
    I'll still be around Maybe not as much :party:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

:rofl: I bet you were right though.

ReputationRep:
    What is this weird alternative universe? I'm
    On Tumblr and Cory in glasses looks hot and I'm finding Chord Overstreet with his new hair cut and natural hair strangely attractive. This is weird. I've never found either one of them attractive. :laugh:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.