Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Hello Chord... :sexface:

For e hine e: one of the most creative Burt POV Klaine fics I've ever read. It's pretty good once it gets going!
    http://anisalee.livejournal.com/14803.html
    :cry: I just read the first page and I'm already emotional. All it made me think about was how sad it is we've never got to see Kurt's mum and how she would have been with him when he was going through everything :sad: I know it's fiction and she never really existed to us but that relationship would just have been so precious. I understand why they did it though...they probably couldn't explore Burt/Kurt as well as they have if he'd had a mother figure around but still. I'm sad for Kurt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Chord looks so much better
    Has anyone seen this article?
    http://tv.uk.msn.com/photos/photos.a...ntid=157649220
    Completely stupid. Whoever wrote this has no brain, they put stuff like Friends and The Simpsons on there too.
    Twits.

I think if anything, the only reason people switched off this season is they got bored by the first season. I only stayed watching for Kurt and I know a lot of people didn't like it as much then but got invested in one character so stuck with it and now love it and practically every character. Watching season 1 back now is better because you know where they're going with it but back when it first appeared it was quite difficult to get into in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Klaine fanart comic strip thingy

http://kurt-blaine.livejournal.com/1816053.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Twits.

I think if anything, the only reason people switched off this season is they got bored by the first season. I only stayed watching for Kurt and I know a lot of people didn't like it as much then but got invested in one character so stuck with it and now love it and practically every character. Watching season 1 back now is better because you know where they're going with it but back when it first appeared it was quite difficult to get into in my opinion.
    Argghh I get so annoyed when I read things like this
    There is some much Klaine fanfiction flying around here, i'm just spoilt for choice

ReputationRep:
    Argghh I get so annoyed when I read things like this
    There is some much Klaine fanfiction flying around here, i'm just spoilt for choice
    I know, there's so much Klaine who knows where to begin :woo: Take that Ryan Murphy and co. You don't give us what we want, we find it somewhere else and will never need to watch your show again.

ReputationRep:
    Chord looks so much better
    Has anyone seen this article?
    http://tv.uk.msn.com/photos/photos.a...ntid=157649220
    Completely stupid. Whoever wrote this has no brain, they put stuff like Friends and The Simpsons on there too.
    Chord has gone from... meh... to :drool:
    Damn! It's amazing what glasses and no blonde hair can do...

:cry: I just read the first page and I'm already emotional. All it made me think about was how sad it is we've never got to see Kurt's mum and how she would have been with him when he was going through everything :sad: I know it's fiction and she never really existed to us but that relationship would just have been so precious. I understand why they did it though...they probably couldn't explore Burt/Kurt as well as they have if he'd had a mother figure around but still. I'm sad for Kurt.
    It gets worse. :cry: And it gets better!

ReputationRep:
    Just watched original song again because, let's be honest, it contains the best thing ever to grace our TV screens
    I really really hate Mercedes song though

ReputationRep:
    Klaine fanart comic strip thingy

http://kurt-blaine.livejournal.com/1816053.html
    OMG I'm laughing so hard!

YOU MOVE ME!

:rofl:

And the drawings are SO cute!

ReputationRep:

I hope it gets better! I need to stop being driven to tears by a show called Glee.

I love this Kurt/Blaine livejournal thing although I never check it because livejournal confuses the heck out of me :sad: I love how the title of it is 'it's canon *****es' :rofl:

ReputationRep:

I thought he was hot at the beginning xD
    But now, woah!
    I saw you comment on the harry potter klaine fanfic

ReputationRep:
    I hope it gets better! I need to stop being driven to tears by a show called Glee.

I love this Kurt/Blaine livejournal thing although I never check it because livejournal confuses the heck out of me :sad: I love how the title of it is 'it's canon *****es' :rofl:
    Kurt/Blaine l/j is my favourite thing next to this thread! SOOOOO much fic!
    I thought he was hot at the beginning xD
    But now, woah!
    I saw you comment on the harry potter klaine fanfic
    Oh God, I couldn't even give constructive critisicm because I was like :love:

ReputationRep:
    Oh bum. I just remembered Glee's on at 9 this Tuesday, which means 2am for us UKers :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Oh bum. I just remembered Glee's on at 9 this Tuesday, which means 2am for us UKers :sad:
    With my sleep pattern that's the equivalent of mid-day to me :teeth:

Also major crush for Quinn at the moment :love: She's amazing. Almost on par with Santana

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    With my sleep pattern that's the equivalent of mid-day to me :teeth:

Also major crush for Quinn at the moment :love: She's amazing. Almost on par with Santana
    I've always preferred Rachel :woo: everyone needs to crush on Rachel, then I can post pictures like this

ReputationRep:
    I've always preferred Rachel :woo: everyone needs to crush on Rachel, then I can post pictures like this

Hmmm I'm not sure I don't crush on her really She's pretty though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    Hmmm I'm not sure I don't crush on her really She's pretty though
    All the more for me to enjoy

ReputationRep:
    I have an idea for another fanfic, now I want to start it so badly :woo:

ReputationRep:
    You know how Kurt's hero is Patti (WHY, Kurt, WHY?) and Rachel's hero is Barbara? Mine is Bernadette Peters. That woman is the only person who can break my heart just by her voice.

ReputationRep:

Sorry love, I don't see it! She's pretty though!

I raise you... Naya!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry love, I don't see it! She's pretty though!

I raise you... Naya!

:coma:

She's amazing :coma:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.