Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Sorry love, I don't see it! She's pretty though!

I raise you... Naya!

I'll just sit in my corner and sob about no one else being in love with Lea/Rachel :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I'll just sit in my corner and sob about no one else being in love with Lea/Rachel :sad:
    Damn, its 2:00 this time? I dont know i'll be able to do that D:
    Why is it later?
    Sorry, its Naya all the way for me xD
    But with Dianna's hot new haircut <3 Don't like Quinn though. She's a *****. And not the good kind like Santana

ReputationRep:
    I love Lea!!!

Give me a minute and I'll get some of my favourite pictures up...

Spoiler:
    Show

It's been well over 2 years since I left Narnia but I still struggle with openly talking about girls... :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Damn, its 2:00 this time? I dont know i'll be able to do that D:
    Why is it later?
    Sorry, its Naya all the way for me xD
    But with Dianna's hot new haircut &lt;3 Don't like Quinn though. She's a *****. And not the good kind like Santana
    People are hoping it means it's more risqué but I doubt it.

(Original post by Hravan)
    I love Lea!!!

Give me a minute and I'll get some of my favourite pictures up...

Spoiler:
    Show

It's been well over 2 years since I left Narnia but I still struggle with openly talking about girls... :sad:
    :party:

We can talk about them together. I know what you mean though.

ReputationRep:
    This is going to take up a lot of space...

Lea Picspam!

ReputationRep:
    This is going to take up a lot of space...

Lea Picspam!

:love: I have so much love for you right now. I love her in jeans and I love her in that black jacket. She just looks awesome all the time. Plus I love her hair.

ReputationRep:
    Klaine fanart comic strip thingy

http://kurt-blaine.livejournal.com/1816053.html
    :rofl:

KURT! YOU MOVE ME!!

:toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    :love: I have so much love for you right now. I love her in jeans and I love her in that black jacket. She just looks awesome all the time. Plus I love her hair.

I think I love her hair the most....

I just love her in all clothes... :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    With my sleep pattern that's the equivalent of mid-day to me :teeth:

Also major crush for Quinn at the moment :love: She's amazing. Almost on par with Santana
    Hey! Quinn is mine! Go find another girl from the Glee club

ReputationRep:
    btw is it just me or do u guys also think that at some point Sam and Mercedes will end up together?

ReputationRep:
    Someone just linked me to a piece of Kum fanfiction. I am not impressed. I might read it though :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    btw is it just me or do u guys also think that at some point Sam and Mercedes will end up together?
    I think they well could :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Quinn is mine! Go find another girl from the Glee club
    You needn't worry. Although I find her attractive, lets just say I'm more of a "Kurt" guy than Quinn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    You needn't worry. Although I find her attractive, lets just say I'm more of a "Kurt" guy than Quinn
    haha .... and speaking of Quinn, u know the glee cast on Facebook? I added Quinn and she accepted the next day...oh if it was only really her

ReputationRep:
    Samcedes ftw!

Someone just linked me to a piece of Kum fanfiction. I am not impressed. I might read it though :ninja:
    If you're going to momentarily jump ship, at least do it with a nice bit of Puckurt! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Samcedes ftw!

If you're going to momentarily jump ship, at least do it with a nice bit of Puckurt! :awesome:
    I can't even think about Puckurt :no: It's just not happening :p:

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely nothing to do with Glee but I have to share this: http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...do-ruined-home

ReputationRep:
    My new chapter. I didn't proof read it because I was so weird while writing this chapter and I think it was better that it just flowed from my mind. When I start editing, things get really crazy.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7002640/8/

Just started reading it back and already noticed a mistake :rofl: sometimes I laugh at myself.
    When's the next chapter up?? Take Blaine home Kurt! :woo: I loved it despite its sadness - I really know the feeling this chapter is about :sad:

Oh bum. I just remembered Glee's on at 9 this Tuesday, which means 2am for us UKers :sad:
    Oh no, 3 am! That's just insane. But I can't go to sleep when Glee's final episode is on :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    haha .... and speaking of Quinn, u know the glee cast on Facebook? I added Quinn and she accepted the next day...oh if it was only really her
    You should make a screenshot of 'Quinn Fabray accepted your friend request' to show your grandkids one day :yep: When you show it just don't mention she's fictional and BAM! Coolest grandparent ever.

Yes, I do believe that Glee is so awesome that even our grandchildren will be watching it :awesome:

Samcedes ftw!

I loved it whenever they have some sort of interaction Kurt should be so grateful to Puck; if he hadn't told him to 'go spy on the Garglers' then where would we be now?? :woo:

Absolutely nothing to do with Glee but I have to share this: http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...do-ruined-home
    Aww, that was sweet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    When's the next chapter up?? Take Blaine home Kurt! :woo: I loved it despite its sadness - I really know the feeling this chapter is about :sad:

Oh no, 3 am! That's just insane. But I can't go to sleep when Glee's final episode is on :eek3:
    I'm on 970 words, it should be up very shortly it has more dialogue in though at which I fail epically. I see characters more as their thoughts than words :facepalm: I'd be amazing writing a play, it'd all be in voice over.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.