Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    I keep writing things that I then think could be seen as innuendos so I have to delete. What tumblr has done to my mind....

I hate writing things that might sound cheesy :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I'm on 970 words, it should be up very shortly it has more dialogue in though at which I fail epically. I see characters more as their thoughts than words :facepalm: I'd be amazing writing a play, it'd all be in voice over.
    Yay! I haven't noticed your dialogue being awkward before, so I highly doubt you fail at it!

I'm such a terrible writer that shopping lists are a challenge for me, so I couldn't write a play either. Perhaps you could be the Greek chorus then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Yay! I haven't noticed your dialogue being awkward before, so I highly doubt you fail at it!

I'm such a terrible writer that shopping lists are a challenge for me, so I couldn't write a play either. Perhaps you could be the Greek chorus then?
    :rofl: I'll just be here writing my Greek play.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7002640/9/

Here it is. No idea if I'm happy with it or not. There was so much I wanted to add at the end (in the story, not in my rambling bit) but I also kind of wanted it to be left there too. WHAT TO DO???!!!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Ambs;31589296]You should make a screenshot of 'Quinn Fabray accepted your friend request' to show your grandkids one day :yep: When you show it just don't mention she's fictional and BAM! Coolest grandparent ever.

Yes, I do believe that Glee is so awesome that even our grandchildren will be watching it :awesome:

looooooooooooooool ........ how about a cool parent to begin with?

let's just hope that by the time we have grandchildren, Glee season 397 will still be continuing with the main casts' grandkids taking the role

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. It's official. I'm addicted to Klaine fanfic. I've read McKlainely High (and senior year) 3 times in 2 days, as well as countless others. Is that normal? I doubt it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Oh dear. It's official. I'm addicted to Klaine fanfic. I've read McKlainely High (and senior year) 3 times in 2 days, as well as countless others. Is that normal? I doubt it
    :rofl: if the show was as Klaine filled as fanfic we would all be so high all the time :party:

I got stuck reading a few this morning. I just couldn't stop :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: if the show was as Klaine filled as fanfic we would all be so high all the time :party:

I got stuck reading a few this morning. I just couldn't stop :eek3:
    Thing is, I'll probably just keep on reading them tomorrow! And when I have to work on Sunday I'll most likely have withdrawal symptoms. Ah well, need something to keep me occupied!
    Btw, your fanfic is going great. Can't wait to see what happens. Curious as to whether you'll put any 'intense' bits in it?

ReputationRep:

Here it is. No idea if I'm happy with it or not. There was so much I wanted to add at the end (in the story, not in my rambling bit) but I also kind of wanted it to be left there too. WHAT TO DO???!!!
    Greeks plays are the best! *Wanders off to read next chapter*

(Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    looooooooooooooool ........ how about a cool parent to begin with?

let's just hope that by the time we have grandchildren, Glee season 397 will still be continuing with the main casts' grandkids taking the role
    Oddly enough I always imagine myself being an amazing gran, yet I don't think I want any children :lolwut:

I don't think I'll be satisfied with that; the thought alone of the cast graduating and new kids taking their place makes me sad. I would definitely prefer season 397 to be about the characters we have right now jazzing up a nursing home

ReputationRep:
    Thing is, I'll probably just keep on reading them tomorrow! And when I have to work on Sunday I'll most likely have withdrawal symptoms. Ah well, need something to keep me occupied!
    Btw, your fanfic is going great. Can't wait to see what happens. Curious as to whether you'll put any 'intense' bits in it?
    I get definite withdrawl symptoms when I'm away from anything Glee related for a period of time. It's pretty sad.

I found a thread for all of us!!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1647225

And there will most definitely not be any intense bits in my fic :no: one of my friends, when I was asking her for ideas, told me to write a smutfest. That was her only piece of advice. Oh, apart from to fit teddy-bear somewhere in the chapter I've just written :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I get definite withdrawl symptoms when I'm away from anything Glee related for a period of time. It's pretty sad.

I found a thread for all of us!!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1647225

And there will most definitely not be any intense bits in my fic :no: one of my friends, when I was asking her for ideas, told me to write a smutfest. That was her only piece of advice. Oh, apart from to fit teddy-bear somewhere in the chapter I've just written :facepalm:
    :rofl: at that thread! It is kinda perfect for us all.
    And good. There needn't be, not really. Even though you're writing about 26 year old Kurt, he's still a baby penguin to me

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: at that thread! It is kinda perfect for us all.
    And good. There needn't be, not really. Even though you're writing about 26 year old Kurt, he's still a baby penguin to me
    Me too, they can keep their private lives private. That is assuming they get together again at all :ninja: What if Kurt ends up with Sam and Blaine with the Gap guy? I could introduce new characters at any second :yep:

ReputationRep:

Aww! I sure know I'm happy with it! So sweet of Kurt! And so nice to see him initiate things for a change - normally it's always Blaine. But this (Blaine waiting for Kurt to make every move because he's not 'allowed' to) feels right and sweet.

I love how Kurt can't think of anything coherent to say when he looks at that adorable face - I HAVE THAT TOO KURT :woo:

Add those things in the next chapter (which you should finish writing in about, say, ten minutes? 'Cause that's when I want the next instalment :yep:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Aww! I sure know I'm happy with it! So sweet of Kurt! And so nice to see him initiate things for a change - normally it's always Blaine. But this (Blaine waiting for Kurt to make every move because he's not 'allowed' to) feels right and sweet.

I love how Kurt can't think of anything coherent to say when he looks at that adorable face - I HAVE THAT TOO KURT :woo:

Add those things in the next chapter (which you should finish writing in about, say, ten minutes? 'Cause that's when I want the next instalment :yep:)
    Unless I write in my sleep that ain't gonna happen I kind of wanted Blaine to say something after the hug, or to think something but it kind of felt right to leave it there...I don't know. Now I have to think of things for them to say to each other. arghhhhhh

I've had the sweetest PMs about it :love:

ReputationRep:
    OMG this video :rofl: (scenes from prom included)

http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr...he-gayest-prom

I've only watched half of it because I had to pause it I was laughing so much. I don't know if it's me who's just in one of those moods but I found the first half at least hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    Unless I write in my sleep that ain't gonna happen I kind of wanted Blaine to say something after the hug, or to think something but it kind of felt right to leave it there...I don't know. Now I have to think of things for them to say to each other. arghhhhhh

I've had the sweetest PMs about it :love:
    Going to bed at midnight? Are you ill? :eek:

It was a bit of a shocking moment so I think it's nice you left it there, gives it more impact.

On here?? Or can you send PM's on that website? You deserve the praise, you're really good :yep:

Lol at the dialoguephobia You can do it chorus!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Going to bed at midnight? Are you ill? :eek:

It was a bit of a shocking moment so I think it's nice you left it there, gives it more impact.

On here?? Or can you send PM's on that website? You deserve the praise, you're really good :yep:

Lol at the dialoguephobia You can do it chorus!
    On the site, the only one I had on here was offering me Glee tickets.

:rofl: not ill, just exhausted. Need to conserve energy for Tuesday :woo:

Before I go to bed I need to figure out how to get this spider off my ceiling...

ReputationRep:
    OMG this video :rofl: (scenes from prom included)

http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr...he-gayest-prom

I've only watched half of it because I had to pause it I was laughing so much. I don't know if it's me who's just in one of those moods but I found the first half at least hilarious.
    Haha, loved it

Spoiler:
    Show
    The song they put for Blaine I still can't get over the way he holds the mic there - someone should tell him to keep it PG! :lolwut: I thought the ending was the best. Derp :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1&postcount=23

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: accurate post :yep:

ReputationRep:
    On the site, the only one I had on here was offering me Glee tickets.

:rofl: not ill, just exhausted. Need to conserve energy for Tuesday :woo:

Before I go to bed I need to figure out how to get this spider off my ceiling...
    Haha How much were they asking for them?

I had that the other night - I got up on my bed, placed a mug over it and slid a paper inbetween the mug and the ceiling and put that in the hall with a 'WATCH OUT SPIDER' note on it. I'm really scared of spiders but I can't kill them either.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.