Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    Me? I'm not emotionally attached to Glee at all. It's just a stupid series.

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Haha How much were they asking for them?

I had that the other night - I got up on my bed, placed a mug over it and slid a paper inbetween the mug and the ceiling and put that in the hall with a 'WATCH OUT SPIDER' note on it. I'm really scared of spiders but I can't kill them either.
    They didn't say. I asked which venue they were for and which seats but they never answered

I can't kill them either, I usually get someone to do it for me. It rids my conscience of the guilt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Greeks plays are the best! *Wanders off to read next chapter*

Oddly enough I always imagine myself being an amazing gran, yet I don't think I want any children :lolwut:

I don't think I'll be satisfied with that; the thought alone of the cast graduating and new kids taking their place makes me sad. I would definitely prefer season 397 to be about the characters we have right now jazzing up a nursing home
    yes, just what we need, a 70 year old white-haired bossy Rachel singing songs about embracing death.... no thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I get definite withdrawl symptoms when I'm away from anything Glee related for a period of time. It's pretty sad.

I found a thread for all of us!!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1647225

And there will most definitely not be any intense bits in my fic :no: one of my friends, when I was asking her for ideas, told me to write a smutfest. That was her only piece of advice. Oh, apart from to fit teddy-bear somewhere in the chapter I've just written :facepalm:
    I can't write smut! It embarrasses me too much! I can read smut if it's character driven and not smut for the hell of it! And if it's badly written I just stop laughing!
    Which reminds me, if you're brave enough go read Caramel! I started off like --> :indiff: and then... I got a bit :o: and then finally--> :laugh: and :lolwut:
    It's the weirdest thing I've ever read!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I can't write smut! It embarrasses me too much! I can read smut if it's character driven and not smut for the hell of it! And if it's badly written I just stop laughing!
    Which reminds me, if you're brave enough go read Caramel! I started off like --> :indiff: and then... I got a bit :o: and then finally--> :laugh: and :lolwut:
    It's the weirdest thing I've ever read!
    I had a look at Caramel, I did not read it :no: I can't have Klaine tainted when they appear on my TV screen! (whenever they decide to show up). I can read certain things, I've read a lot through my roleplays but sometimes encounters are so weird. I mean, when they grab hold of someone and passionately kiss them against a wall within seconds of meeting up then they're doing...other things...within seconds again. Who does that?

And if you do don't tell me. It's more than I really need to know.

*baby penguin and proud*

ReputationRep:
    I had a look at Caramel, I did not read it :no: I can't have Klaine tainted when they appear on my TV screen! (whenever they decide to show up). I can read certain things, I've read a lot through my roleplays but sometimes encounters are so weird. I mean, when they grab hold of someone and passionately kiss them against a wall within seconds of meeting up then they're doing...other things...within seconds again. Who does that?

And if you do don't tell me. It's more than I really need to know.

*baby penguin and proud*
    It's not Klaine that's tainted by 'Caramel'... it's caramel! :laugh: I can no longer eat galaxy caramel....
    I only want someone else to read it so I'm not the only one traumatised!:rofl:

Haha, lol at the roleplays! Interesting...
    *also a baby penquin- we need badges!*

ReputationRep:
    THE WARBLER ALBUM IS OUT ON ITUNES! Apparently it came out in April...
    My mum will kill me if I use her card to buy it.

ReputationRep:
    The Warbler album is on spotify too!

ReputationRep:
    'Oh my glass is empty. That sucks.'
    LMAO

:love: Darren's voice in SLS! I'm doing the cheapest thing I've ever done... I'm playing the songs on spotify and recording them on my iphone.

ReputationRep:
    It's not Klaine that's tainted by 'Caramel'... it's caramel! :laugh: I can no longer eat galaxy caramel....
    I only want someone else to read it so I'm not the only one traumatised!:rofl:

Haha, lol at the roleplays! Interesting...
    *also a baby penquin- we need badges!*
    Now I'm curious I'll do it if it's funny, not if it will leave me scarred! Where can I find this dubious piece of writing?

What's all this about baby penguins by the way?

THE WARBLER ALBUM IS OUT ON ITUNES! Apparently it came out in April...
    My mum will kill me if I use her card to buy it.
    I was just going to say - hasn't it been out for weeks? I'll buy it when I'm in London next month, it'll be ages before it's released here (we're still stuck with volume 1 :rolleyes:)

ReputationRep:
    I'm listening to Teenage Dream in full for the first time and I've finally realised why so many fics say I've finally found you, my missing puzzle piece, I'm complete. Aww.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Now I'm curious I'll do it if it's funny, not if it will leave me scarred! Where can I find this dubious piece of writing?

What's all this about baby penguins by the way?

I was just going to say - hasn't it been out for weeks? I'll buy it when I'm in London next month, it'll be ages before it's released here (we're still stuck with volume 1 :rolleyes:)
    Don't blame me if you have nightmares about caramel. It's veeeeerrry graphic and smutty. I wish someone had told me that! I'm STILL like :lolwut: about it! Someone linked to it on the Glee soc and I clicked it and then from the first paragraph I was like WTF but I HAD to keep reading because I'm me and then I got to the end and burst out laughing because I didn't know what the **** I'd just read! So it's sort of funny in retrospect but after I read it I felt very weirded out and a little ill, if I'm being honest! It's sort of infamous now! I'm still wondering about the mechanics of the whole thing but I'm too traumatised to think too closely! It's worth a read for traumatised laughs! I wouldn't read it if you enjoy caramel... I still haven't eaten it since!

Edit: Someone on Tumblr: I will never look at Blaine or caramel the same. Ever.
    Someone else: I was feeling way better- mostly because I read the Caramel fic and it was kinda the most hilarious thing I’d ever read, and it was nice to read a Klaine fic that people were horrified at that didn’t involve Kurt being eaten/dying/killing people.

http://kurt-blaine.livejournal.com/902221.html

Baby penguin= Kurt esque sexual innocence/naivety

Hey, you're going to be in London next month? :awesome: *cough* Klainefangirl meet up *cough*

ReputationRep:
    Don't blame me if you have nightmares about caramel. It's veeeeerrry graphic and smutty. I wish someone had told me that! I'm STILL like :lolwut: about it! Someone linked to it on the Glee soc and I clicked it and then from the first paragraph I was like WTF but I HAD to keep reading because I'm me and then I got to the end and burst out laughing because I didn't know what the **** I'd just read! So it's sort of funny in retrospect but after I read it I felt very weirded out and a little ill, if I'm being honest! It's sort of infamous now! I'm still wondering about the mechanics of the whole thing but I'm too traumatised to think too closely! It's worth a read for traumatised laughs! I wouldn't read it if you enjoy caramel... I still haven't eaten it since!

Someone else: I was feeling way better- mostly because I read the Caramel fic and it was kinda the most hilarious thing I’d ever read, and it was nice to read a Klaine fic that people were horrified at that didn’t involve Kurt being eaten/dying/killing people.

Hey, you're going to be in London next month? :awesome: *cough* Klainefangirl meet up *cough*
    I thought I'd read a bit just for a laugh, but seriously, that's extreme :rofl: I'm somewhere in between :eek: and :teehee:, but I'm going to stop before it gets worse!

Erm, YES! :woo: That would be awesome! I should be there from the 27th 'till the 30th

I'm off now, g'night! :hugs: Luckily I didn't read too much, now I can still have baby penguin dreams :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream the world really did end today. Just before it started to end I was sat talking to Darren Criss at tour rehearsals. Then it went really dark and we wondered what was happening, then we all ended up in the air. Weird.

Did anyone see Joey Richter's tweet saying he'd watched the Glee dress rehearsal? I'm so super jealous the first live show is tonight so we get to find out what they're singing. I think Darren and Chris will have to do a duet at some point (I don't think Chris will be on stage for all warbler numbers) and I bet the crowd will go mad when they're on stage together. I wouldn't be going mad at all, I'd be calm and collected :ninja:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think they'll sing For Good because Defying Gravity went down so well last year.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream about Klaine. I can't even remember what happened but when I woke up I'd missed my Psychology revision session! Actual FML. So now I'm going to go revise for RS in cafe Nero and get myself a Kloffee!

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream about Klaine. I can't even remember what happened but when I woke up I'd missed my Psychology revision session! Actual FML. So now I'm going to go revise for RS in cafe Nero and get myself a Kloffee!
    :rofl: Imagine if you meet someone and fall in love there :love:

The world's going to end, there's no need to revise :party:

ReputationRep:
    I honestly didn't just...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    cry all the way through Sue's sister's funeral! It was really well done, and nice to see that Sue is actually capable of feeling emotion like everyone else.

ReputationRep:

Sort of tempted to look at it, but its infamy has made me scared! And I ate caramel this morning, so don't want to ruin it I've become addicted to fanfic in the last week.

Oh, and I'm up for the baby penguin club

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 26daystoworkwith)
    I honestly didn't just...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    cry all the way through Sue's sister's funeral! It was really well done, and nice to see that Sue is actually capable of feeling emotion like everyone else.
    :cry: even my mum watched when I told her what happened and she was the same.

(Original post by shinobi93)
    Sort of tempted to look at it, but its infamy has made me scared! And I ate caramel this morning, so don't want to ruin it I've become addicted to fanfic in the last week.

Oh, and I'm up for the baby penguin club
    DON'T READ IT!! I just saw bits and all I can say is it's a good job I don't eat caramel already.

Thanks for your review by the way, when I saw your name I was like 'I know this name' then I realised it was tsr.

ReputationRep:
    :cry: even my mum watched when I told her what happened and she was the same.

DON'T READ IT!! I just saw bits and all I can say is it's a good job I don't eat caramel already.

Thanks for your review by the way, when I saw your name I was like 'I know this name' then I realised it was tsr.
    I won't, I know that things can't be unseen!

I wondered if you'd pick up on that, I'm not very original with usernames. I found my old fanfic account from years ago and changed the name. I really like your story, and as for your dislike of dialogue, I actually like that you haven't bombarded it with dialogue like a lot of fanfics, as I'm more used to reading books with a decent about of description of the characters' thoughts etc.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.