Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    This is what Blaine's hair should be like. Cut shorter so it can be blaine neat but not gelled.

I don't think I recognize that - is it from Glee? I agree, he looks great :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I don't think I recognize that - is it from Glee? I agree, he looks great :love:
    It's from that weird TV show he did that never took off. I can't remember its name I've seen clips of it though. Hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

ReputationRep:
    It's from that weird TV show he did that never took off. I can't remember its name I've seen clips of it though. Hilarious for all the wrong reasons.
    Eastwick.

How the **** do I know that??

As we were talking about Wicked earlier, I went on a youtube spree. I've seen this before and this is the cutest thing I've ever seen. The actors playing Elphaba and Fiyero are married in real life.

I must stop imagining Darren as Fiyero but I can't! It needs to happen, he'd be perfect for it!

Edit: I'm LMAOing so hard! I love Youtube. I'm watching the Sweeney Todd revival (which I sort of love and hate at the same time) and someone said:
    'Dude, they're bursting into song like? it's the most natural thing in the world, and you're having trouble with the fact that there's no literal PIE? It's called suspension of disbelief, and it's part of going to the theatre.'

Not to mention, they're playing musical instruments!

LOOOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    So am I! For me the 27th or the 28th would be ideal - but you guys can go any time you want to, obviously. It's just that if you would happen to go then I'd love to come along

Seeing my first musical with you people would be amazing! :woo:
    Wait... which month are we talking about?

Spoilers are coming out saying Quinn
    Spoiler:
    Show
    tries to split up Klaine in the finale :eek3: there were rumours before that something would happen in New York that made Kurt question his relationship or something. Nooooo this can't be happening. I don't think they'd end the season on a downer or cliffhanger for them? Please tell me I'm right. Blaine will show up and tell Kurt he's transferring and everything will be fine :cry:

I'm scared guys.
    WTF>????
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm actually shaking. Ignoring the fact I have issues, what the **** is wrong with Quinn? It's too early for Kurt to be questioning his relationship! I want to cry! What is this??? *breathes* Everything will be ok! *Klaine comfort hug*

(Original post by Hravan)
    Come with me!!

I'd be seeing it by myself otherwise
    Ooh, how can I refuse an invite like that? When are you going? I'll have to sort out money and stuff.
    This is what Blaine's hair should be like. Cut shorter so it can be blaine neat but not gelled.

Oh my... I LIKE! Lots!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Eastwick.

How the **** do I know that??

As we were talking about Wicked earlier, I went on a youtube spree. I've seen this before and this is the cutest thing I've ever seen. The actors playing Elphaba and Fiyero are married in real life.

I must stop imagining Darren as Fiyero but I can't! It needs to happen, he'd be perfect for it!

Edit: I'm LMAOing so hard! I love Youtube. I'm watching the Sweeney Todd revival (which I sort of love and hate at the same time) and someone said:
    'Dude, they're bursting into song like? it's the most natural thing in the world, and you're having trouble with the fact that there's no literal PIE? It's called suspension of disbelief, and it's part of going to the theatre.'

Not to mention, they're playing musical instruments!

LOOOL
    We should open up a theatre company and make all your sondheim and Darren dreams come true

WTF>????
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm actually shaking. Ignoring the fact I have issues, what the **** is wrong with Quinn? It's too early for Kurt to be questioning his relationship! I want to cry! What is this??? *breathes* Everything will be ok! *Klaine comfort hug*

Ooh, how can I refuse an invite like that? When are you going? I'll have to sort out money and stuff.

Oh my... I LIKE! Lots!
    I'm mad about it too
    Spoiler:
    Show
    although some people thought that with Daniel Radcliffe maybe making an appearance, that might be the reason he questions it which would be hilarious. One harry potter to another. If anything does happen with them I think it'll be positive. It would make the relationship seem stupid if he was questioning it already. I just need Blaine to transfer then there can be klisses in the choir room like Tike :cry: it's just not fair.

ReputationRep:

WTF>????
    Spoiler:
    Show

Oh my... I LIKE! Lots!
    June, sorry It's difficult to quote you guys now with all of the spoilers, but I managed to avert my eyes in time. Only two more days, yay! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    We should open up a theatre company and make all your sondheim and Darren dreams come true

I'm mad about it too
    Spoiler:
    Show
    although some people thought that with Daniel Radcliffe maybe making an appearance, that might be the reason he questions it which would be hilarious. One harry potter to another. If anything does happen with them I think it'll be positive. It would make the relationship seem stupid if he was questioning it already. I just need Blaine to transfer then there can be klisses in the choir room like Tike :cry: it's just not fair.
    Hell yes! Best idea EVER! But how will I prise Darren away from Starkid?

Spoiler:
    Show
    According to wishyouwouldnot: the source for that “spoiler” was glee brasil, which has a track record of being wildly inaccurate. so no, i wouldn’t believe it.
    *sigh of relief* I need kissing in the choir room too! I need Finchel style duets but with actual... chemistry! I need Klaine! If I don't gets my Klaine, I is gones to be pissed! THINK OF THE SKIT! Klaine will be happy and get perved on by all the girls! If Kurt questioned his relationship because of Harry freakin' Potter I'd cry with laughter!

About the Kliss from some Tumblr genius.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I love this scene, so much. Not just because it’s the Klaine kiss, though - I love Blaine in it so, so much and I just want to talk and talk and talk forever, but I’ll try and be somewhat brief.

When Blaine walks in you can hear in his voice that he’s giddy. His tone is light and you can hear the mixture of nerves and excitement - it’s familiar, kind of like how he was in Silly Love Songs. What this tells me? Blaine came looking to confess to Kurt, because obviously after Blackbird he was ready to, but at the same time? He’s freaking out. With Jeremiah he used a song to confess, someone else’s words, but he knows he can’t do that with Kurt; he has to be honest, from the heart. For the first time he’s not pretending or using someone else’s song and words as a defense - this is all him, and of course that’s scary.

He sits down and it’s like he’s waiting for an opening to launch into the words he wants to say - and Kurt gives him that. You can tell that the first few lines are something he’s planned, maybe, or the things he thought as soon as the snap inside of his brain hit; they’re more confident, they come out easier. Still, he has to take a deep breath before he speaks, he has to take a moment to compose himself - because this? This is a make-or-break situation.

The ‘I’ve been looking for you forever’ line was the most important for me. Blaine doesn’t just mean the romantic feelings he has for Kurt; he means the friendship, the honesty, the companionship. He means that he’s been looking for Kurt, as a person, forever: Kurt as a friend alongside Kurt as a boyfriend. Blaine doesn’t seem to have a huge amount of close friendships and I think that he’s needed someone like Kurt his whole life; someone he can lean on, spend time with, care for even without the romantic feelings. People have suggested that Blaine hadn’t been looking for Kurt forever because he only just realised his feelings - but he has, just as a friend before a lover. What do they say about romance? “Love is just friendship set on fire.”

He is so intent on watching Kurt’s face throughout his speech - because he wants to make sure that Kurt is okay with this. Because he knows Kurt’s history, their history, he needs to know that Kurt is okay and comfortable with what he’s saying - because if he isn’t he really will lose one of the best things that’s ever happened to him; he will lose one of his, if not his only, best friends. There is so much at stake here and the courage it must take to admit this? I wouldn’t have been able to do it.

Before he says ‘you move me’ his mouth goes to form other words - you can see that this? This is his heart. This isn’t planned, because he starts to say something and changes his mind. He goes for it and then retracts, starts something else. He’s unsure and lost and he is just trying so, so hard to say the right things to get his feelings across. Because, like he said in ‘Silly Love Songs’, he’s not very good at this. But he cares for Kurt, so much, that he wants this, out of everything, to be right.

When he goes in for the kiss he’s slow; he leans in slowly after watching Kurt’s face for a moment. He doesn’t want this to be a kiss that doesn’t count. He doesn’t want Kurt to regret it, and he doesn’t want Kurt to feel abused like he did with Karofsky. He wants to kiss Kurt and for Kurt to want to kiss him back - and he respects Kurt enough to give him the time and the space to move away, to push him away if he wants.

After he kisses Kurt he’s so happy - ridiculously so. He fumbles with his hands, he laughs, he looks around - he is literally speechless with happiness. Because, for the first time in a long time, he has something good. He’s been accepted. He’s found love, and that love loves him back. And it’s beautiful.

*tears*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    June, sorry It's difficult to quote you guys now with all of the spoilers, but I managed to avert my eyes in time. Only two more days, yay! :woo:
    Sorry about the spoilers!
    Yay, late June is perfect for me!

ReputationRep:
    CC on Piers Morgan preview

I ****** love him! He's adorable and hilarious! Though Barack sounded like Brock and I thought of Poke'mon haha!
    Edit: And he's smiling with TEETH at the end! :love:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry about the spoilers!
    Yay, late June is perfect for me!
    No no, thanks for spoilering it, you just know I'm a bit of an idiot when it comes to spoilers *remembers Prom Queen incident*

Yay, I can't believe we're really going to do this! :woo: How does one go about buying musical tickets? Should I get them in London or order them beforehand?

I just hope it won't be so mind blowing that Glee will be boring on comparison!

ReputationRep:
    CC on Piers Morgan preview

I ****** love him! He's adorable and hilarious! Though Barack sounded like Brock and I thought of Poke'mon haha!
    Edit: And he's smiling with TEETH at the end! :love:

He's so cute! We indeed hardly ever get to see his teeth

Is it just me or is he looking incredibly mature in this interview? I swear he just keeps changing every day :love:

ReputationRep:
    Hell yes! Best idea EVER! But how will I prise Darren away from Starkid?

Spoiler:
    Show
    According to wishyouwouldnot: the source for that “spoiler” was glee brasil, which has a track record of being wildly inaccurate. so no, i wouldn’t believe it.
    *sigh of relief* I need kissing in the choir room too! I need Finchel style duets but with actual... chemistry! I need Klaine! If I don't gets my Klaine, I is gones to be pissed! THINK OF THE SKIT! Klaine will be happy and get perved on by all the girls! If Kurt questioned his relationship because of Harry freakin' Potter I'd cry with laughter!

About the Kliss from some Tumblr genius.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I love this scene, so much. Not just because it’s the Klaine kiss, though - I love Blaine in it so, so much and I just want to talk and talk and talk forever, but I’ll try and be somewhat brief.

When Blaine walks in you can hear in his voice that he’s giddy. His tone is light and you can hear the mixture of nerves and excitement - it’s familiar, kind of like how he was in Silly Love Songs. What this tells me? Blaine came looking to confess to Kurt, because obviously after Blackbird he was ready to, but at the same time? He’s freaking out. With Jeremiah he used a song to confess, someone else’s words, but he knows he can’t do that with Kurt; he has to be honest, from the heart. For the first time he’s not pretending or using someone else’s song and words as a defense - this is all him, and of course that’s scary.

He sits down and it’s like he’s waiting for an opening to launch into the words he wants to say - and Kurt gives him that. You can tell that the first few lines are something he’s planned, maybe, or the things he thought as soon as the snap inside of his brain hit; they’re more confident, they come out easier. Still, he has to take a deep breath before he speaks, he has to take a moment to compose himself - because this? This is a make-or-break situation.

The ‘I’ve been looking for you forever’ line was the most important for me. Blaine doesn’t just mean the romantic feelings he has for Kurt; he means the friendship, the honesty, the companionship. He means that he’s been looking for Kurt, as a person, forever: Kurt as a friend alongside Kurt as a boyfriend. Blaine doesn’t seem to have a huge amount of close friendships and I think that he’s needed someone like Kurt his whole life; someone he can lean on, spend time with, care for even without the romantic feelings. People have suggested that Blaine hadn’t been looking for Kurt forever because he only just realised his feelings - but he has, just as a friend before a lover. What do they say about romance? “Love is just friendship set on fire.”

He is so intent on watching Kurt’s face throughout his speech - because he wants to make sure that Kurt is okay with this. Because he knows Kurt’s history, their history, he needs to know that Kurt is okay and comfortable with what he’s saying - because if he isn’t he really will lose one of the best things that’s ever happened to him; he will lose one of his, if not his only, best friends. There is so much at stake here and the courage it must take to admit this? I wouldn’t have been able to do it.

Before he says ‘you move me’ his mouth goes to form other words - you can see that this? This is his heart. This isn’t planned, because he starts to say something and changes his mind. He goes for it and then retracts, starts something else. He’s unsure and lost and he is just trying so, so hard to say the right things to get his feelings across. Because, like he said in ‘Silly Love Songs’, he’s not very good at this. But he cares for Kurt, so much, that he wants this, out of everything, to be right.

When he goes in for the kiss he’s slow; he leans in slowly after watching Kurt’s face for a moment. He doesn’t want this to be a kiss that doesn’t count. He doesn’t want Kurt to regret it, and he doesn’t want Kurt to feel abused like he did with Karofsky. He wants to kiss Kurt and for Kurt to want to kiss him back - and he respects Kurt enough to give him the time and the space to move away, to push him away if he wants.

After he kisses Kurt he’s so happy - ridiculously so. He fumbles with his hands, he laughs, he looks around - he is literally speechless with happiness. Because, for the first time in a long time, he has something good. He’s been accepted. He’s found love, and that love loves him back. And it’s beautiful.

*tears*
    Could you imagine, Kurt bumps into Daniel Radcliffe in New York, starts flirting and Blaine pops his head in

''did someone say Harry Potter?'' :rofl:

Awww I love tumblr people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    No no, thanks for spoilering it, you just know I'm a bit of an idiot when it comes to spoilers *remembers Prom Queen incident*

Yay, I can't believe we're really going to do this! :woo: How does one go about buying musical tickets? Should I get them in London or order them beforehand?

I just hope it won't be so mind blowing that Glee will be boring on comparison!
    Did e hine e and Hravan want to come too? *knocks on screen* Guuuyyyys! Do you? Anyone else? Not a total randomer we've never spoken to but... anyone else?
    We've got a bit of time so I think we could order them in June. You'd have to go on ticketmaster and order them from there so I don't suppose it matters whether you're in Belguim or here in London! Oh I'm so excited! :dance:

(Original post by Ambs)
    He's so cute! We indeed hardly ever get to see his teeth

Is it just me or is he looking incredibly mature in this interview? I swear he just keeps changing every day :love:
    He really does!

Could you imagine, Kurt bumps into Daniel Radcliffe in New York, starts flirting and Blaine pops his head in

''did someone say Harry Potter?'' :rofl:

Awww I love tumblr people.
    :rofl: I'd faint from laughter!

ReputationRep:
    Prom Queen
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I just saw a Klaine gif and I'm melting at Blaine singing the lyrics of Dancing Queen to Kurt. Don't know why... it's just so damn ADORABLE!

ReputationRep:
    Prom Queen
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I just saw a Klaine gif and I'm melting at Blaine singing the lyrics of Dancing Queen to Kurt. Don't know why... it's just so damn ADORABLE!
    I'm just watching that again, first time in a while
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I still can't watch the bit where Kurt's name is announced when it's aired on Monday I'm going to be crying into my pillow. I can watch him out in the hall afterwards, just not the announcement and not when he comes up onto stage.

ReputationRep:
    Did e hine e and Hravan want to come too? *knocks on screen* Guuuyyyys! Do you? Anyone else? Not a total randomer we've never spoken to but... anyone else?
    We've got a bit of time so I think we could order them in June. You'd have to go on ticketmaster and order them from there so I don't suppose it matters whether you're in Belguim or here in London! Oh I'm so excited! :dance:

He really does!

I'll have to see if I can get down to London then, I'd really love to come :woo: Wicked on the West End would be AMAZING. Let me know when you're getting tickets and I'll see

I really hope that happens now. The two HPs have to meet.

ReputationRep:

He really does!

We we so excited! :awesome: Everyone should come, we could have the meet-up we planned to have at Darren's concert at Wicked instead - sounds like a great alternative to me

Oh, ok, I'll check for prices (just to have an idea. For all I know it could be anything between £20 and £200, I really have no clue! )

ReputationRep:
    I'll have to see if I can get down to London then, I'd really love to come :woo: Wicked on the West End would be AMAZING. Let me know when you're getting tickets and I'll see

I really hope that happens now. The two HPs have to meet.
    I really hope you can, that would be amazing! We could fangirl in real life and you could laugh at my attempt to speak English (I promise it's funny). Just use the money you mentally saved up for the DCriss concert and use it for this instead :yep:

And that logic is the reason I'm always broke

ReputationRep:
    End of June...

I might be able to make it... I need to figure out dates of when I'm moving but as soon as I know those I can work out if I can make it to London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I really hope you can, that would be amazing! We could fangirl in real life and you could laugh at my attempt to speak English (I promise it's funny). Just use the money you mentally saved up for the DCriss concert and use it for this instead :yep:

And that logic is the reason I'm always broke
    I found some seats I could afford, £24 for ones right at the back of the stalls. Suits me. Would you people be going in the afternoon or evening?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.