The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6420
Do what I do! Matinee performance for one show then evening performance for another.

What I personally want to do is Lion King for the matinee and then Wicked in the evening.

The theatre for Lion King is in Covent Garden whereas Wicked is in Victoria..

Seeing as I can't afford to spend more than two nights in London my plan would be...

- Arrive in London in the morning (as early as possible.. If I have to get the train at 5am, I will :tongue: ). Go shopping in Covent Garden, lunch, see the Lion King, dinner in CG, go to Victoria to see Wicked.
- Next day: SHOP!!! And then in the evening go do Glee or whatever stalking.. :woo:
- The next day: go around the British Museum and then get a late(ish) train home...

Actually, that sounds like a plan... I'm so doing that the next time I get to London... (Even if I don't manage to go when you guys are..)
Reply 6421
Original post by e hine e

Also

From tour rehearsal apparently.

Isn't that from the Duets episode? (I think..)

Now I want to listen to Le Jazz Hot...

EDIT:

No it's not.. I was being stupid.. Ignore me... :colondollar:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6422
What. the. hell.

Also

:rofl: The first one is INSANE and the second one is a bit disappointing. I didn't really like that song all too much, I'd prefer seeing other things on the tour. But hey, it's Chris, and that's always good news :yep:

Original post by diamonddust
*yay*
Tell us when you know! :biggrin:

I've NEVER attended an afternoon performance EVER and I like my routine so I'd say evening but if it's inconvienient for everyone else then I'm flexible!

I should mention that if we get up at stupid o clock in the morning, we can queue up for daytickets (2 per person) and you get front row seats for £25. I wouldn't recommend it for your first time seeing Wicked though because you don't get the full effect but it's awesome if you see it after your first time. The costumes... :love:

I feel so pervy listening to Darren sing 'Do You think I'm Sexy' (courtesy of Hravan :love:) I just spent the whole song going :coma: and :yes: in my head! :colondollar:

Evening's fine for me! Perhaps we should all get our tickets at one time so we're sure we're seated together though, or is that not how it works?

I agree, that song asks the stupidest question ever. Puh-lease Darren :love:
glee is absolute trash, just like anyone who watches it.
Reply 6424
Original post by Hravan
Do what I do! Matinee performance for one show then evening performance for another.

What I personally want to do is Lion King for the matinee and then Wicked in the evening.

The theatre for Lion King is in Covent Garden whereas Wicked is in Victoria..

Seeing as I can't afford to spend more than two nights in London my plan would be...

- Arrive in London in the morning (as early as possible.. If I have to get the train at 5am, I will :tongue: ). Go shopping in Covent Garden, lunch, see the Lion King, dinner in CG, go to Victoria to see Wicked.
- Next day: SHOP!!! And then in the evening go do Glee or whatever stalking.. :woo:
- The next day: go around the British Museum and then get a late(ish) train home...

Actually, that sounds like a plan... I'm so doing that the next time I get to London... (Even if I don't manage to go when you guys are..)

I don't think I could go to two shows, unfortunately - my friend wouldn't be too pleased. I love that you added 'stalking' to the schedule :rofl: If it's the last week of June then count me in! Being the incredible creep I am, I even know which club the Glast went to last time they were in London :ninja:
What. the. hell.

Also

I just burst out with flabbergasted laughter at the first picture! As for the second?? I love the song! *edited from something pervy*
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Ambs
:rofl: The first one is INSANE and the second one is a bit disappointing. I didn't really like that song all too much, I'd prefer seeing other things on the tour. But hey, it's Chris, and that's always good news :yep:

Evening's fine for me! Perhaps we should all get our tickets at one time so we're sure we're seated together though, or is that not how it works?

I agree, that song asks the stupidest question ever. Puh-lease Darren :love:

Yup, that's how it works. :biggrin:

Original post by beepbeeprichie

That's nice. :tongue:
Original post by Ambs
I don't think I could go to two shows, unfortunately - my friend wouldn't be too pleased. I love that you added 'stalking' to the schedule :rofl: If it's the last week of June then count me in! Being the incredible creep I am, I even know which club the Glast went to last time they were in London :ninja:

How do you... actually, I'm not even going to ask! :biggrin:
I can't afford two shows... :sad:
Original post by Hravan
Isn't that from the Duets episode? (I think..)

Now I want to listen to Le Jazz Hot...

EDIT:

No it's not.. I was being stupid.. Ignore me... :colondollar:

Someone's apparently said it was for a private performance now, not the tour. I'm sad they're not singing For Good on the tour.
Reply 6428
How I do it is try to get return tickets on the day...

That's how I managed to get a £60 ticket for Spamalot for £15... Right on the front row... :love:
Original post by beepbeeprichie

Trash is goood.
What Kind of Fool makes me sad because Darren's singing a sad song. Which is sad. :sad:
Is there anything he can't sing and make amazing? /fangirling
Reply 6431

I feel so pervy listening to Darren sing 'Do You think I'm Sexy' (courtesy of Hravan :love:) I just spent the whole song going :coma: and :yes: in my head! :colondollar:

:lol: :jumphug:

I've just made a list of all the Glee music I have... So if you want any of it (this goes to all of you), just PM me and I'll send it to you...

My music

Original post by Hravan
How I do it is try to get return tickets on the day...

That's how I managed to get a £60 ticket for Spamalot for £15... Right on the front row... :love:

It's a bit risky when there are so many of us though... :erm: :smile: /paranoid

Trash is goood.

:rofl:

'Who's sorry now?' DARRRENNNN! :cry: :cry: It's too late for this!
Reply 6433

Trash is goood.

:yum:
Reply 6434
It's a bit risky when there are so many of us though... :erm: :smile: /paranoid

Yeah, I suppose that is an issue. It was only 3 of us when we got that deal..

Hmm.. we should look on lastminute.com... For the second time I saw LotR the musical we got the tickets from last minutes.. Usually £45, got them for £22 and that was in advance... (Although that was an afternoon performance.. Not sure if they will sell tickets for evening performances but it's worth a shot..)
Original post by Hravan
:lol: :jumphug:

I've just made a list of all the Glee music I have... So if you want any of it (this goes to all of you), just PM me and I'll send it to you...

My music

OMFG, you have so much! Have I told you lately that I love you? :tongue:
I'll bold the ones I want haha! :biggrin:

I need to delete so many songs on my ipod to make room for Glee! :awesome:
For some reason my itunes won't open so I can't get Warbler goodness onto it! Hence why I'm still on here!
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah! :dance:
I have SUCH a soft spot for Animal! I remember thinking it was going to be Blaine confessing his feelings for Kurt haha! Chris' lower range... :love:
Reply 6437
OMFG, you have so much! Have I told you lately that I love you? :tongue:
I'll bold the ones I want haha! :biggrin:

I need to delete so many songs on my ipod to make room for Glee! :awesome:
For some reason my itunes won't open so I can't get Warbler goodness onto it! Hence why I'm still on here!

:lol:

I can't send them tonight as I think my laptop will freeze just to spite me.. (I have about 6 videos playing (on mute, I'm trying to get to specific places but ch131 just restarts the video if I try to skip through :colonhash: ) Glee playing on iTunes and something like 65 tabs open so if I add mediafire to the mix it will hate me :tongue: )

I'll send them tomorrow :awesome:
Reply 6438
Rolling In The Deep... Oh Jesse :fan: Oh Rachel :coma:
Reply 6439
Yup, that's how it works. :biggrin:

That's nice. :tongue:

How do you... actually, I'm not even going to ask! :biggrin:
I can't afford two shows... :sad:

It wasn't as creepy as it sounds, for once. I was looking for hotel reviews, stumbled across some club reviews, googled one because it said Prince Harry goes there (:awesome:) and BAM! Lots of pictures of the Glast arriving. Sometimes I just think Lord Google wants me to be a stalker :dontknow: :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending