The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    What. the. hell.

Also

From tour rehearsal apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    End of June...

I might be able to make it... I need to figure out dates of when I'm moving but as soon as I know those I can work out if I can make it to London
    *yay*
    Tell us when you know!

(Original post by e hine e)
    I found some seats I could afford, £24 for ones right at the back of the stalls. Suits me. Would you people be going in the afternoon or evening?
    I've NEVER attended an afternoon performance EVER and I like my routine so I'd say evening but if it's inconvienient for everyone else then I'm flexible!

I should mention that if we get up at stupid o clock in the morning, we can queue up for daytickets (2 per person) and you get front row seats for £25. I wouldn't recommend it for your first time seeing Wicked though because you don't get the full effect but it's awesome if you see it after your first time. The costumes... :love:

I feel so pervy listening to Darren sing 'Do You think I'm Sexy' (courtesy of Hravan :love:) I just spent the whole song going :coma: and :yes: in my head!

ReputationRep:
    I found some seats I could afford, £24 for ones right at the back of the stalls. Suits me. Would you people be going in the afternoon or evening?
    I thought it would be a lot more expensive, that's great!

I don't know - I could go in the evening on the 27th or the evening/afternoon of the 28th, but I don't know when it's on or what suits you guys best. The 28th would be ideal because I'd feel a bit guilty about leaving my friend on the first night, but he's a big boy and should survive.

I'm not sure about the 29th because I don't know at what time I should head to the O2. I have a floor seat, but I don't know if it's an actual seat or if people will be standing and I need to queue. I really should try to find that out as soon as possible!

You guys are incredibly sweet to want to do it on the end of June, but again, if another date suits you all better then never mind me! I feel guilty for narrowing down the options like this!

ReputationRep:
    Do what I do! Matinee performance for one show then evening performance for another.

What I personally want to do is Lion King for the matinee and then Wicked in the evening.

The theatre for Lion King is in Covent Garden whereas Wicked is in Victoria..

Seeing as I can't afford to spend more than two nights in London my plan would be...

- Arrive in London in the morning (as early as possible.. If I have to get the train at 5am, I will ). Go shopping in Covent Garden, lunch, see the Lion King, dinner in CG, go to Victoria to see Wicked.
    - Next day: SHOP!!! And then in the evening go do Glee or whatever stalking.. :woo:
    - The next day: go around the British Museum and then get a late(ish) train home...

Actually, that sounds like a plan... I'm so doing that the next time I get to London... (Even if I don't manage to go when you guys are..)

ReputationRep:

Also

Isn't that from the Duets episode? (I think..)

Now I want to listen to Le Jazz Hot...

EDIT:

No it's not.. I was being stupid.. Ignore me...

ReputationRep:
    What. the. hell.

Also

:rofl: The first one is INSANE and the second one is a bit disappointing. I didn't really like that song all too much, I'd prefer seeing other things on the tour. But hey, it's Chris, and that's always good news :yep:

(Original post by diamonddust)
    *yay*
    Tell us when you know!

I've NEVER attended an afternoon performance EVER and I like my routine so I'd say evening but if it's inconvienient for everyone else then I'm flexible!

I should mention that if we get up at stupid o clock in the morning, we can queue up for daytickets (2 per person) and you get front row seats for £25. I wouldn't recommend it for your first time seeing Wicked though because you don't get the full effect but it's awesome if you see it after your first time. The costumes... :love:

I feel so pervy listening to Darren sing 'Do You think I'm Sexy' (courtesy of Hravan :love:) I just spent the whole song going :coma: and :yes: in my head!
    Evening's fine for me! Perhaps we should all get our tickets at one time so we're sure we're seated together though, or is that not how it works?

I agree, that song asks the stupidest question ever. Puh-lease Darren :love:

ReputationRep:
    glee is absolute trash, just like anyone who watches it.

ReputationRep:
    Do what I do! Matinee performance for one show then evening performance for another.

What I personally want to do is Lion King for the matinee and then Wicked in the evening.

The theatre for Lion King is in Covent Garden whereas Wicked is in Victoria..

Seeing as I can't afford to spend more than two nights in London my plan would be...

- Arrive in London in the morning (as early as possible.. If I have to get the train at 5am, I will ). Go shopping in Covent Garden, lunch, see the Lion King, dinner in CG, go to Victoria to see Wicked.
    - Next day: SHOP!!! And then in the evening go do Glee or whatever stalking.. :woo:
    - The next day: go around the British Museum and then get a late(ish) train home...

Actually, that sounds like a plan... I'm so doing that the next time I get to London... (Even if I don't manage to go when you guys are..)
    I don't think I could go to two shows, unfortunately - my friend wouldn't be too pleased. I love that you added 'stalking' to the schedule :rofl: If it's the last week of June then count me in! Being the incredible creep I am, I even know which club the Glast went to last time they were in London :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    What. the. hell.

Also

I just burst out with flabbergasted laughter at the first picture! As for the second?? I love the song! *edited from something pervy*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    :rofl: The first one is INSANE and the second one is a bit disappointing. I didn't really like that song all too much, I'd prefer seeing other things on the tour. But hey, it's Chris, and that's always good news :yep:

Evening's fine for me! Perhaps we should all get our tickets at one time so we're sure we're seated together though, or is that not how it works?

I agree, that song asks the stupidest question ever. Puh-lease Darren :love:
    Yup, that's how it works.

(Original post by beepbeeprichie)
    That's nice.
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I don't think I could go to two shows, unfortunately - my friend wouldn't be too pleased. I love that you added 'stalking' to the schedule :rofl: If it's the last week of June then count me in! Being the incredible creep I am, I even know which club the Glast went to last time they were in London :ninja:
    How do you... actually, I'm not even going to ask!
    I can't afford two shows... :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Isn't that from the Duets episode? (I think..)

Now I want to listen to Le Jazz Hot...

EDIT:

No it's not.. I was being stupid.. Ignore me...
    Someone's apparently said it was for a private performance now, not the tour. I'm sad they're not singing For Good on the tour.

ReputationRep:
    How I do it is try to get return tickets on the day...

That's how I managed to get a £60 ticket for Spamalot for £15... Right on the front row... :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beepbeeprichie)

Trash is goood.

ReputationRep:
    What Kind of Fool makes me sad because Darren's singing a sad song. Which is sad. :sad:
    Is there anything he can't sing and make amazing? /fangirling

ReputationRep:

:lol: :jumphug:

I've just made a list of all the Glee music I have... So if you want any of it (this goes to all of you), just PM me and I'll send it to you...
    My music

Glee: The Music, Volume 1
    Glee: The Music, Volume 2
    Glee: The Music, Volume 3 Showstoppers
    Glee: The Music, Volume 4
    Glee: The Music, Volume 5
    Glee: The Music, The Power of Madonna.
    Glee: The Music presents the Warblers
    Another One Bites the Dust
    Born This Way
    Defying Gravity (Kurt/Chris Colfer solo version)
    Do You Want to Touch Me?
    Friday
    Bohemian Rhapsody
    Halo/Walking On Sunshine
    Highway to Hell
    I’m Not Going to Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You
    I Feel Pretty/Unpretty
    Isn’t She Lovely
    Le Jazz Hot
    Mercy
    Papa Don’t Preach
    Push It
    Rehab
    Rolling In The Deep
    Shout It Out Loud
    Tik Tok

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    How I do it is try to get return tickets on the day...

That's how I managed to get a £60 ticket for Spamalot for £15... Right on the front row... :love:
    It's a bit risky when there are so many of us though... :erm: /paranoid

Trash is goood.
    :rofl:

'Who's sorry now?' DARRRENNNN! :cry: :cry: It's too late for this!

ReputationRep:

Trash is goood.

:yum:

ReputationRep:
    It's a bit risky when there are so many of us though... :erm: /paranoid

Yeah, I suppose that is an issue. It was only 3 of us when we got that deal..

Hmm.. we should look on lastminute.com... For the second time I saw LotR the musical we got the tickets from last minutes.. Usually £45, got them for £22 and that was in advance... (Although that was an afternoon performance.. Not sure if they will sell tickets for evening performances but it's worth a shot..)

ReputationRep:
    :lol: :jumphug:

I've just made a list of all the Glee music I have... So if you want any of it (this goes to all of you), just PM me and I'll send it to you...
    My music

Glee: The Music, Volume 1
    Glee: The Music, Volume 2
    Glee: The Music, Volume 3 Showstoppers
    Glee: The Music, Volume 4
    Glee: The Music, Volume 5

Glee: The Music, The Power of Madonna.
    Glee: The Music presents the Warblers
    Another One Bites the Dust
    Born This Way
    Defying Gravity (Kurt/Chris Colfer solo version)
    Do You Want to Touch Me?
    Friday

Bohemian Rhapsody
    Halo/Walking On Sunshine
    Highway to Hell
    I’m Not Going to Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You
    I Feel Pretty/Unpretty

Isn’t She Lovely
    Le Jazz Hot
    Mercy
    Papa Don’t Preach
    Push It
    Rehab
    Rolling In The Deep

Shout It Out Loud
    Tik Tok

:awesome:
    OMFG, you have so much! Have I told you lately that I love you?
    I'll bold the ones I want haha!

I need to delete so many songs on my ipod to make room for Glee! :awesome:
    For some reason my itunes won't open so I can't get Warbler goodness onto it! Hence why I'm still on here!

ReputationRep:
    Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah! :dance:
    I have SUCH a soft spot for Animal! I remember thinking it was going to be Blaine confessing his feelings for Kurt haha! Chris' lower range... :love:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.