Spoiler:
    Show
    His FACE! :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show

Ugh... brain... gone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I'm going to pretend you didn't ask me that. Are you aware just how many times I have to watch those videos today?!?!
    Did you start your fanfic? Could you link please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Can't stop laughing!

Glee live gifs
    Spoiler:
    Show
    His FACE! :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show

Ugh... brain... gone!
    The single ladies gifs are the best. I loved how Darren couldn't keep a straight face when Chris said that line :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Did you start you fanfic? Could you link please
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7002640/...We_be_the_Same

Not allowed to judge.

Thank you.

ReputationRep:

Not allowed to judge.

Thank you.
    Did you post on livejoural too? Because I thought I saw it on the Kurt/Blaine community.

ReputationRep:

Not allowed to judge.

Thank you.
    Okay I am going to judge. I've just finished Chapter 1 and am already loving it!
    I love how you started it, im hoping there'll be other glee members futures in there too

EDIT: I just finished chapter 10, and i'm loving it even more
    It's a great story, and I just cant wait for the next one

ReputationRep:
    Did you post on livejoural too? Because I thought I saw it on the Kurt/Blaine community.
    Yes I did. I have no idea how to work that thing though

(Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Okay I am going to judge. I've just finished Chapter 1 and am already loving it!
    I love how you started it, im hoping there'll be other glee members futures in there too

EDIT: I just finished chapter 10, and i'm loving it even more
    It's a great story, and I just cant wait for the next one
    Thanks I'm doing this then a follow on one which will include more :ninja:

The next chapter might not be for a while, I currently have all Kurt performances on repeat

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so in Lucky, with his new hair and playing the guitar I find Sam hot.

Oh no.

And before Sway came on the radio and I was dancing around my living room to it, then near the end I got an awful feeling it was Matt Morrison's version and it was I broke my pact of never liking a song by him

ReputationRep:
    Best gifs from tumblr of general things like episodes or tour gifs?

If people want to be surprised I can put any tour gifs under a spoiler and just mark them tour. Because there are some amazing ones :woo:
    Of general episode stuff, as I'm going to miss that if I'm avoiding tumblr. I will thank anyone who posts them and thank you for spoiler-ing tour gifs

(Original post by Ambs)
    I agree that a new obsession would make it easier to keep away from spoilers, but then again I'm really fickle and I don't want to like 'meh, Glee' before the concert Not that I think I'll ever be indifferent about Glee, but still...

That's so cool I'm in love with my own sunglasses (they're by Lagerfeld, and the man himself said they looked good on me when I met him :woo:), otherwise I'd buy them too!
    I'm hoping that revision and fanfic will help me keep away from spoilers. I really should be revising more, but then a new chapter of something is posted or I decide to re-read stuff.

I already have sunglasses, plus I actually wear glasses so never get a chance to even wear sunglasses much, but I'm still buying them!

ReputationRep:
    Guess what song decided to stick in my head? Friday :banghead:

I thought I was doing well earlier just having IWHYH in it.

ReputationRep:
    LOVE the glee live videos! Especially the skit, it was awesome! Why can't I be going?
    Also is this Wicked thing actually happening? Because we all need to sort the practicalities out if so...

ReputationRep:
    Don't rain on my parade plus skit from a different angle plus loser like me (complete with Blaine/Darren/Warbler whatever you want to call him)

Spoiler:
    Show

Loser like me!!

New York and Somebody to Love, also with Darren.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Someone MUST stop me from listening to What Kind of Fool. I don't even like the song! I just like Darren's voice in it.
    My whole ipod now consists of musicals, Glee, Kanye West and random Starkid songs. Damn you Glee!

ReputationRep:
    OK, I am not watching any more Glee Live videos.

They're making me too upset because I know I can't go. :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, is this Wicked trip you've all been talking about going to be in London? Because I'm in London most days and it might be kind of cool to meet up (I'd have to get back to the train station in time for the last train though). That is if you trust that I'm not a serial killer

P.S. I LOVE the Blaine/Brittany/Kurt skit
    P.P.S Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. And I was rewatching Born This Way today and my dad actually complimented Blaine's singing. Which is a first! He's already admitted that Kurt is really good.

ReputationRep:
    Don't rain on my parade plus skit from a different angle plus loser like me (complete with Blaine/Darren/Warbler whatever you want to call him)

Spoiler:
    Show

Loser like me!!

New York and Somebody to Love, also with Darren.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The person trying to sing along with LLM sounds like a man! I actually love LLM, I don't even care that it sounds like something from HSM! I love Darren being in it! :love: I actually prefer Lea's voice live than I do on Glee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by splatblob)
    Hi guys, is this Wicked trip you've all been talking about going to be in London? Because I'm in London most days and it might be kind of cool to meet up (I'd have to get back to the train station in time for the last train though). That is if you trust that I'm not a serial killer

P.S. I LOVE the Blaine/Brittany/Kurt skit
    P.P.S Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. And I was rewatching Born This Way today and my dad actually complimented Blaine's singing. Which is a first! He's already admitted that Kurt is really good.
    Yup, it's in London!

You know what we should do guys? Have a list on here of everyone who wants to go and start a facebook group because it's easier than trying to sort it out on here. What does everyone think? And I can't for the life of me remember the date we said but it will be at the end of June.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, it's in London!

You know what we should do guys? Have a list on here of everyone who wants to go and start a facebook group because it's easier than trying to sort it out on here. What does everyone think? And I can't for the life of me remember the date we said but it will be at the end of June.
    That would be cool.. But only if it's a private, invite only group.. (I have family on my facebook and they won't be pleased about me going to London to meet up with people I know on the internet... Even though I will be 20 at the time of the meet-up :rolleyes: )

If you want, I can set it up... Then anybody who wants to come, PM me with their facebook, I'll add them as a friend and invite them to the group?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    That would be cool.. But only if it's a private, invite only group.. (I have family on my facebook and they won't be pleased about me going to London to meet up with people I know on the internet... Even though I will be 20 at the time of the meet-up :rolleyes: )

If you want, I can set it up... Then anybody who wants to come, PM me with their facebook, I'll add them as a friend and invite them to the group?
    I'll PM you, even though I don't know if I can go yet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)

That sounds like a good idea

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.