Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    :hello:

Hey everyone

Just got some PMs from a few of you about seeing Wicked in London - can't make it sorry :sad: No way I'll be able to get down to London or afford it :cry:

If there's ever anything going on in/around Manchester though, let me know :teeth:

Hope you all have an awesome night

When is the season finale on, I've forgotten which day
    It's cool, we just wanted to make sure you didnt miss out
    Make sure you come next time, because it seems like this'll be tons of fun
    (Season Finale is Tuesday night/Wednesday morning)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    It's cool, we just wanted to make sure you didnt miss out
    Make sure you come next time, because it seems like this'll be tons of fun
    (Season Finale is Tuesday night/Wednesday morning)
    I just realised your avatar is Ash and Pikachu! I remember having the biggest crush on Brock! :rolleyes:

1) I'm biting my tongue, 2) he's kissing on you, 3) oh why can't you seeee?
    I don't know how I can simultaneously be chilled out and stressed!

ReputationRep:
    What has this thread reduced me to? I'm dancing to Friday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I just realised your avatar is Ash and Pikachu! I remember having the biggest crush on Brock! :rolleyes:

It's actually Ritchie (one of my nicknames) and Pikachu, but i'll let it slide

A lot of people have said that I look and act like Brock, I used to love him

EDIT: I still do haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)

Both songs you mentioned are a w e s o m e. And the second one = Blaine sex riot.

ReputationRep:
    guys, I had an idea seeing as there are going to be a few concerned parents if this whole London thing happens. How about we have a day trip meet up on a saturday beforehand. That way we will a) all know each other before the trip and b) can tell parents that we've already met up and hence are not creepy etc. If we did it in Birmingham or something we could all meet in the middle and even people who arn't going to London could come too

ReputationRep:
    Muse, that's a great idea!
    I just listened to Teenage Dream on the bus to school and had- and still have- the biggest grin on my face! Oh the nostalgia! I actually love the Warblers album!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    guys, I had an idea seeing as there are going to be a few concerned parents if this whole London thing happens. How about we have a day trip meet up on a saturday beforehand. That way we will a) all know each other before the trip and b) can tell parents that we've already met up and hence are not creepy etc. If we did it in Birmingham or something we could all meet in the middle and even people who arn't going to London could come too
    EXCELLENT idea. My parents would be more than happy for me to go to Birmingham seeing as how I'm going uni there soon

ReputationRep:
    Apparently there's going to be

Spoiler:
    Show
    an original song called My Cup in the finale by Brittany and Artie. What? How can they waste good finale time on a stupid original song. :cry: In fact, they shouldn't be singing at all in this episode.

I remember when I used to watch for the songs, now I just want the storylines and Klaine and if they do broadway songs, that's good but the other ones I just want to scream at.

ReputationRep:
    There are pictures of Chris Colfer in shorts all over my tumblr dash, and also Darren in sweatpants that some people have found too revealing. Sucks for those of you avoiding tumblr.

Also, Ashley appears to have hurt her foot

tour

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    :awesome: That sounds awesome, I'd be up for that!

You also have awesome taste in music, I'm seeing muse this summer CANNOT WAIT!

ReputationRep:
    Okay, guys I know you're not all revising because that's not what you do so why am I sat on my lonesome on chatzy? Me no likey.

ReputationRep:
    :awesome: That sounds awesome, I'd be up for that!

[SIZE="1"]You also have awesome taste in music, I'm seeing muse this summer CANNOT WAIT! [/SIZE]
    Do you have the link to our chatzy? I just thought, you're not on the facebook meet group so you might not have it...

ReputationRep:
    OMG

afterelton's hot 100, look who's number 1!!

http://www.afterelton.com/2011-hot-1...ts?page=0%2C22

It should have been Chris but I'll go with this. Chris will be number one next year :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Do you have the link to our chatzy? I just thought, you're not on the facebook meet group so you might not have it...
    I don't have the link, can you PM it to me or something please?

ReputationRep:
    OMG

It should have been Chris but I'll go with this. Chris will be number one next year :yep:
    What a list :daydreaming:

Except Adam Lambert :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    What a list :daydreaming:

Except Adam Lambert :yucky:
    I PMed it. I think Neil Patrick Harris should have been higher, and Chris and Darren should've had 1 and 2.

ReputationRep:
    Just like Kurt+ The Beatles.... Rachel+ Barbara is breathtaking. I don't even usually like Lea's voice! *blush*

ReputationRep:
    OMG

*claps*
    And I didn't even vote! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    *procrastinating*
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has thought of this! Darren as Fiyero from Wicked!

I stole the photoshop manip!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.