Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    *claps*
    And I didn't even vote! :eek3:
    Don't mention voting! I did, I think I also nominated Neil Patrick Harris because I love him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxgoyX6sCpU

From tour ^^ we finally get a mention from S about B.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Don't mention voting! I did, I think I also nominated Neil Patrick Harris because I love him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxgoyX6sCpU

From tour ^^ we finally get a mention from S about B.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! She made a hair joke! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    OMG THE skit!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I didn't actually hear Blaine say 'I'm actually taken' before! So.MUCH.SQUEE! I love that the fangirls started screaming haha!

Are you flirtin' wid ma man? I love how Kurt sticks his leg up in the air like Malfoy! Starkid reference? I love how they say 'Hi Kurt.' 'Hi Blaine.' Hahaha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    :awesome: That sounds awesome, I'd be up for that!

[SIZE="1"]You also have awesome taste in music, I'm seeing muse this summer CANNOT WAIT! [/SIZE]
    jealous, i'm not seeing them and its the last time they'll be playing origin too. damnnnn

everyone be on chatzy this evening!!

ReputationRep:
    OMG THE skit!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I didn't actually hear Blaine say 'I'm actually taken' before! So.MUCH.SQUEE! I love that the fangirls started screaming haha!
    That's why you should have watched it as many times as I did!

On tumblr there was a post saying
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it was beautiful that a whole crowd of people started screaming for two gay characters on stage and the fact one said he was taken. It says a lot for the US I think. I haven't watched it yet today but now I have to thanks to you for mentioning it!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so freaked out right now! I'd JUST got revising and then one of those 'You've had an accident' people called me and I was a bit like 'Sorry, we don't have a car and I really haven't got time for this!' trying to get him to get off the phone and then he said he liked my voice and I was a bit like :lolwut:! I got him off the line and the phone rang again and I left it because I was revising. It rang 2 more times and I got pissed and picked it up and it was the same guy again saying how much he liked my voice and asking for my facebook! I told him I don't have one and then he told me to give him my twitter and I was like '...' and then he was really insistent so I was like 'I'll take your email address and add you.' just to get him to go away! *cough* lies *cough* I'm actually quite freaked out! Like why call again? And again? I'm not going to talk to some weirdo! THAT'S the sort of creepy person our parents are afraid of us meeting!

ReputationRep:
    WHY CAN'T I REVISE? *sob*
    I'm going to fail. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I'm so freaked out right now! I'd JUST got revising and then one of those 'You've had an accident' people called me and I was a bit like 'Sorry, we don't have a car and I really haven't got time for this!' trying to get him to get off the phone and then he said he liked my voice and I was a bit like :lolwut:! I got him off the line and the phone rang again and I left it because I was revising. It rang 2 more times and I got pissed and picked it up and it was the same guy again saying how much he liked my voice and asking for my facebook! I told him I don't have one and then he told me to give him my twitter and I was like '...' and then he was really insistent so I was like 'I'll take your email address and add you.' just to get him to go away! *cough* lies *cough* I'm actually quite freaked out! Like why call again? And again? I'm not going to talk to some weirdo! THAT'S the sort of creepy person our parents are afraid of us meeting!
    was it one of those prank calls you can buy?

ReputationRep:
    Did he also offer you 10,000,000,000 Ugandan Dollars? :awesome:

But yeah I hate people like that, I just scream down the phone at them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    Did he also offer you 10,000,000,000 Ugandan Dollars? :awesome:

But yeah I hate people like that, I just scream down the phone at them
    come on chatzy now

ReputationRep:
    This is the most epic thing I've ever seen in my life!
    Tour spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://kurt-blaine.livejournal.com/1848110.html?view=83538990#t8353 8990
    BRAD'S REACTION! HE'S LIKE 'I don't know where to look, this is so weird/funny, my little Chris is all grown up and is making girls (and guys) scream with his shaking! LOOOL!' That DANCE! :fan: It's like... a Chris Colfer sex riot! Edit: Also, I didn't know Brad was hot! *ahem*

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Tour spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Show
    BRAD'S REACTION! HE'S LIKE 'I don't know where to look, this is so weird/funny, my little Chris is all grown up and is making girls (and guys) scream with his shaking! LOOOL!' That DANCE! :fan: It's like... a Chris Colfer sex riot!
    And why aren't you on chatzy, young miss?

ReputationRep:
    Tour spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Show
    BRAD'S REACTION! HE'S LIKE 'I don't know where to look, this is so weird/funny, my little Chris is all grown up and is making girls (and guys) scream with his shaking! LOOOL!' That DANCE! :fan: It's like... a Chris Colfer sex riot!
    I've just been watching that. I can never decide whether purely to watch his face or Chris.

ReputationRep:
    Glee season FINALE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    Glee season FINALE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
    It is? I'd totally forgotten...

:party:

Only joking, it's going to be WILD :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    It is? I'd totally forgotten...

:party:

Only joking, it's going to be WILD :woo:
    so what do you think is gonna happen?

I think that ....... (It's just my opinion folks, not a spoiler )

1. Final showdown between Jesse & Finn over Rachel, and Finn wins
    2. Sam and Mercedes will hook up
    3. Santana will finally come out :woo:
    4. Brittany is bi-curious but chooses to go back with Artie rather than be with Santana :cry2:
    5. Kurt and Blaine will finally have their first fight
    6. Will and Emma will FINALLY hook up

So what do you guys think?

ReputationRep:
    WHAT. Glee is back in two weeks time :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    so what do you think is gonna happen?

I think that ....... (It's just my opinion folks, not a spoiler )

1. Final showdown between Jesse & Finn over Rachel, and Finn wins
    2. Sam and Mercedes will hook up
    3. Santana will finally come out :woo:
    4. Brittany is bi-curious but chooses to go back with Artie rather than be with Santana :cry2:
    5. Kurt and Blaine will finally have their first fight
    6. Will and Emma will FINALLY hook up

So what do you guys think?
    What I HOPE will happen

Klaine will kiss
    Klaine will hug
    Klaine will declare their undying love
    Blaine will say he's transferring
    I'm not sure about anything else.

Also, what's up with the thread tonight? Talk about dead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by splatblob)
    WHAT. Glee is back in two weeks time :mad:
    It sucks so much

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.