Thank you. :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Fabulous episode!

Jesse. :drool:

ReputationRep:
    When you see my face, hope it gives you hell :music:
    It's official, Finn is an idiot

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe Mr Schue cheated on Emma!! Why?! That other woman isn't even hot!!

Not happy!!

ReputationRep:
    So not impressed! Why would Will cheat on Emma?! I was waiting for it to turn out to be a dream or something because it was so out of character. Not happy lol and I am still holding out for it to not really have happened :-/

Loved the songs today though and Will is h-h-hot! Why can't he sing and dance with me??

Plus I hate Terri, and Jesse is creepy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    Can't wait until the madonna episode. :jiggy:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    The Madonna episode was fantastic! My favourite so far, hilarious jokes and put downs, great songs. Loved it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freud)
    The Madonna episode was fantastic! My favourite so far, hilarious jokes and put downs, great songs. Loved it!
    Just watched it, I was really looking forward to this episode and it did not disappoint!

Spoiler:
    Show
    "hall of fame ****"

"Mr Schue, is he your son?"
    :laugh:

I still don't trust Jesse..

ReputationRep:
    I watched it earlier. :awesome:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "Here's a list of the kids I want shipped off to New York with 35 bucks in their pocket"
    "Sue these are Glee kids..."
    "Madonna.. just saying her name makes me feel powerful"- I LOVE it when she write in her journal :rofl:
    Loved it when she said she was actually jealous off Mr Schue's hair
    Loved like "Like a Virgin", the boy's version of "What it feels like for a girl", "Like a Prayer" or and "Vogue" of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    Just watched it, I was really looking forward to this episode and it did not disappoint!

Spoiler:
    Show
    "hall of fame ****"

"Mr Schue, is he your son?"

I still don't trust Jesse..
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    I watched it earlier. :awesome:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "Here's a list of the kids I want shipped off to New York with 35 bucks in their pocket"
    "Sue these are Glee kids..."
    "Madonna.. just saying her name makes me feel powerful"- I LOVE it when she write in her journal :rofl:
    Loved it when she said she was actually jealous off Mr Schue's hair
    Loved like "Like a Virgin", the boy's version of "What it feels like for a girl", "Like a Prayer" or and "Vogue" of course
    Spoiler:
    Show

:lol: He did look like his son at that point!

I don't trust him at all either. And sometimes I don't think he's that good looking, but then at another angle or when he's dancing he's soo hot :p: Kinda the exact opposite of Finn.

I wish shu and Emma would just get it on already. Like a virgin was my favourite song, it was a great mash of the 3 couples I thought

ReputationRep:
    Just watched this week's ep.
    Was AWESOME.
    Loved alll of the songs!
    Am now having a Madonna jam :dance:

ReputationRep:
    Am watching the power of madonna now :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I really want to see the Madonna episode!

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, the Madonna episode is amazing especially with the Like a Virgin cover! Oh and Mr Schue is becoming unbelieveably hot... wow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freud)
    Spoiler:
    Show

:lol: He did look like his son at that point!

I don't trust him at all either. And sometimes I don't think he's that good looking, but then at another angle or when he's dancing he's soo hot :p: Kinda the exact opposite of Finn.

I wish shu and Emma would just get it on already. Like a virgin was my favourite song, it was a great mash of the 3 couples I thought

Spoiler:
    Show
    You're not supposed to trust him, at the end of "Hello" you could see him make eye contact with the Vocal Adrenalin coach.He's only there to destabilise the team and will no doubt move back in the final episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lottie12)
    Oh my god, the Madonna episode is amazing especially with the Like a Virgin cover! Oh and Mr Schue is becoming unbelieveably hot... wow.

I agree :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Just been added as the joint leader of the TSR Glee Society! :woo: Thanks GεεRTHAN!

Welcome to the society:

WhereIsMyMind
    MadameBonheur
    pamelaa
    LettersFromTheSky
    proud nd luvin it
    alexandramarycatherine
    BookWormShanti
    _mimi_

Happy posting fellow gleeks!

ReputationRep:
    I should probably join this society. :beard:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.