(Original post by museobsessed)
    Glee Glee Glee *skips through thread happily*
    :party:

*waves*

ReputationRep:
    Season Finale Verdict
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It was good, but it wasn't great. The absence of Sue and not much Blaine is what I put it down to. :hmmm: Also probably, because I'm not that interested in Rachel and Kurt. I wanted Quinn to do something to spoil it. Just something mental and go behind all their backs. I'm curious about this Sam and Mercedes thing though, this year we had Kurt finding someone and maybe next year Mercedes will too. And the songs that they sang weren't as catchy and memorable as the ones at Regionals :puppyeyes: I like what Brittany said at the end about how in Glee Club everyone basically steals each others bfs and gfs and threatens to leave every other week as it really is true. :rofl: I realised they weren't going to place when I noticed the time but I suppose this year wasn't about them winning, it was like Brittany said about just learning to accept themselves and the others

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Must.Stop.Squeeing!

Where would we be without Blackbird?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Must.Stop.Squeeing!

Where would we be without Blackbird?
    Just watched it again with my mum
    Spoiler:
    Show
    when Kurt said I love you too she said sarcastically ''well he said that with feeling'' and I was like 'he was in shock, it was the perfect moment.' I honestly thought they both captured that moment so wonderfully. OMG *goes to watch again*

ReputationRep:
    Presale for Dcriss tomorrow from 9.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Haha, I like your style! Same here, only I intend to marry Darren Criss :yep:
    Um...you're going to have to fight me for him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Just watched it again with my mum
    Spoiler:
    Show
    when Kurt said I love you too she said sarcastically ''well he said that with feeling'' and I was like 'he was in shock, it was the perfect moment.' I honestly thought they both captured that moment so wonderfully. OMG *goes to watch again*
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This is KURT, the guy who got called a f*g by his crush turned stepbrother, the guy who got bulliled by a self loathing pig, called a girl by the guys in Glee and never got casually touched till Blaine. I do not blame him for being shocked. and he replied so cutely!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This is KURT, the guy who got called a f*g by his crush turned stepbrother, the guy who got bulliled by a self loathing pig, called a girl by the guys in Glee and never got casually touched till Blaine. I do not blame him for being shocked. and he replied so cutely!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My mother is obviously not as into Klaine as I am. It saddens me. She was happy for Samcedes though, which is something

and :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I was quite disappointed with the final episode tbh. I think it was a bit to similar to the end of the last series apart from...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Samcedes! :inlove:

ReputationRep:
    New sig time :woo:

Also, ultra high quality download of finale

http://www.filesonic.com/file/106258...V.XviD-LOL.avi

Not mine. Thank someone who knows how to use technology.

ReputationRep:
    Just got an artist alert about Darren! Imagine if we got tickets!
    Edit: Well I'm missing the presale! Have an exam tomorrow. Damn.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Going to catch up with glee today

ReputationRep:
    Just got an artist alert about Darren! Imagine if we got tickets!
    I got it too!!

Darren's orange jeans are no more on the tour. I forgot about the tour in my excitement.

ReputationRep:
    Are we going to try and get tickets for Darrens show guys? I can't remember what we decided, but I won't be able to buy them myself because I'm at work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My mother is obviously not as into Klaine as I am. It saddens me. She was happy for Samcedes though, which is something

and :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: BAM!
    I want your signature!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: BAM!
    I want your signature!
    I can't wait for his gleecap even more now :woo: it best be good!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hoping he'll focus on klaine and samcedes, I know he can't dedicate every gleecap to them which is why the last few have been not too good but this one deserves it)

Well, you can't have it I'm currently reblogging everything in sight on tumblr :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Are we going to try and get tickets for Darrens show guys? I can't remember what we decided, but I won't be able to buy them myself because I'm at work
    I can't get them either! :sad: Hravan won't be able to do what she offered for personal reasons so unless there's anyone else who would offer to pay upfront for the tickets and get the money later, I think quite a few of us are going to miss out. My friend who fancies Darren wants to come too!

ReputationRep:
    I can't get them either! :sad: Hravan won't be able to do what she offered for personal reasons so unless there's anyone else who would offer to pay upfront for the tickets and get the money later, I think quite a few of us are going to miss out. My friend who fancies Darren wants to come too!
    Oh well, it was insanely unlikely we'd get tickets anyway! I'm still up for Wicked though!

ReputationRep:
    Cc talking about Kurt's summer plans.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt will probably develop his relationship with his boyfriend more. He did say he was going to write a musical about Kate Middleton's sister so I hope that happens.

Spoiler:
    Show
    You know how Chris said he was pushing for a storyline that was controversial but happens everyday? After this, I'm seriously thinking they're going to show/imply Klaine sex!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.