Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Cc talking about Kurt's summer plans.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt will probably develop his relationship with his boyfriend more. He did say he was going to write a musical about Kate Middleton's sister so I hope that happens.

Spoiler:
    Show
    You know how Chris said he was pushing for a storyline that was controversial but happens everyday? After this, I'm seriously thinking they're going to show/imply Klaine sex!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I saw that on tumblr and I squeed at the developing relationship thing. I think they might but I don't know if Chris would be pushing for that, he seems to like dramatic story lines outside of a relationship setting so I think it could be something different...they should cover it at some point though because Kurt's a major character and Rachel, Puck, Santana, Quinn, Finn..everyone else has had a story involving that.

ReputationRep:
    Do you know what
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the hummelberry scene made me want? A spin off with Kurt, Rachel and Blaine after graduation at college in New York. That would be amazing.

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE THIS EPISODE

Spoiler:
    Show
    I love the excitement of being in New York, love the montage (where Daniel Radcliffe does make his appearance, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hummelberry, breakfast at Tiffany's and Wicked are tied with the I love you scene because it was just that good. I just love everything about it :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Plan for today.

Scenes to watch

Spoiler:
    Show

Klaine first meeting and Teenage Dream
    Silly Love Songs Klaine scenes
    Sexy Klaine scenes
    OS Klaine scenes
    BTW Klaine
    Prom Klaine
    I Love You Klaine
    Hummelberry scene

AWESOMENESS OVERLOAD ABOUT TO COMMENCE

ReputationRep:
    My new desktop background

Spoiler:
    Show

This is amazing though

and this

Now I've seen them all I can't decide which to have...

EDIT: I went for the third one. It looks awesome.

ReputationRep:
    By the way guys, I think we need to acknowledge the most stable couple of the season, who made it through the WHOLE season with no break ups, which is a major accomplishment on Glee (no spoiler because, well, why?)
    GO TINA AND MIKE :party:
    Who'd have thought it eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    By the way guys, I think we need to acknowledge the most stable couple of the season, who made it through the WHOLE season with no break ups, which is a major accomplishment on Glee (no spoiler because, well, why?)
    They'll be together forever because they have Asian love :love:

I like all the couples as they are now, they should leave them all like that and let them have the final season happy because, as fun as it is to tease relationships and build to them, now they're in their final year it makes sense to show them all as they should be.

ReputationRep:
    Completely agree
    Although its probably because they had no screen time
    Btw, I might be able to get the tickets, I'll try tomorrow, people'll just have to let me know how many

ReputationRep:
    After last night I totally have to see Wicked and my sister just said she might come down with me :woo: if anyone's still going that is...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    After last night I totally have to see Wicked and my sister just said she might come down with me :woo: if anyone's still going that is...
    I will soooooooo come. I highly doubt any of us would get DCriss tickets anyway, plus I LOVE Wicked. And I'm sure most of the other guys are still up for it. We'll have to go on chatzy later

ReputationRep:
    I will soooooooo come. I highly doubt any of us would get DCriss tickets anyway, plus I LOVE Wicked. And I'm sure most of the other guys are still up for it. We'll have to go on chatzy later
    Hell to the yes! Can we still do the same date we originally planned? It will be my 6th time seeing Wicked if I go with you guys! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Completely agree
    Btw, I might be able to get the tickets, I'll try tomorrow, people'll just have to let me know how many
    If you could get me one I'd love you forever! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Completely agree
    I would be eternally in your debt if you got me a ticket

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Hell to the yes! Can we still do the same date we originally planned? It will be my 6th time seeing Wicked if I go with you guys! :awesome:
    6th?!? Whoa, you really do love it! If the same date is the 28th, then yes I can still do it

ReputationRep:
    I've stayed in that hotel!

ReputationRep:
    Aw no, I just realised that the presales tomorrow D:
    And I have an exam that starts at 9:00, is anyone else able to do it?

EDIT: Also, did you guys say that Glee was sold out? Apparently they aren't...

ReputationRep:
    Aw no, I just realised that the presales tomorrow D:
    And I have an exam that starts at 9:00, is anyone else able to do it?

EDIT: Also, did you guys say that Glee was sold out? Apparently they aren't...
    How many people are wanting tickets? I can try but I can only get so many so it depends on how many are wanted...

They still have some seats but they're pretty bad ones and I don't think I'd like the arena atmosphere anyway. I'd only like it is I was on like the front row.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    How many people are wanting tickets? I can try but I can only get so many so it depends on how many are wanted...

They still have some seats but they're pretty bad ones and I don't think I'd like the arena atmosphere anyway. I'd only like it is I was on like the front row.
    Oh I thought you werent going because they were all sold out
    Urm, could you get me one please xD I'll pay you back soon

ReputationRep:
    Oh I thought you werent going because they were all sold out
    Urm, could you get me one please xD I'll pay you back soon
    I can definitely try :yep: it depends on the site, my internet connection and whether ebay resellers get on the case before me but I'll be on the site at 9am

ReputationRep:
    Finally managed to watch the finale after my internet troubles

Good, but not great, I was a little disappointed :sad:

Spoiler:
    Show

Them not placing was too cliché to me. I could see them not winning, but they should have placed.....

Also, nothing like enough Klaine, although does anyone else think that after season 3 Kurt/Rachel/Finn/Blaine will have a season 4 in NYC?

Also Samcedes :love: Cute

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.