Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I can definitely try :yep: it depends on the site, my internet connection and whether ebay resellers get on the case before me but I'll be on the site at 9am
    Thanks, that'd be awesome

(Original post by neillya1)
    Finally managed to watch the finale after my internet troubles

Good, but not great, I was a little disappointed :sad:

Spoiler:
    Show

Them not placing was too cliché to me. I could see them not winning, but they should have placed.....

Also, nothing like enough Klaine, although does anyone else think that after season 3 Kurt/Rachel/Finn/Blaine will have a season 4 in NYC?

Also Samcedes :love: Cute

I agree, last seasons finale was much better. Even sectionals was.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I liked how things with Sunshine were resolved, hopefully she'll come back to McKinley
    But if For Good was their nationals song, they would have won for sure. But instead they relied on Finchel
    <3 Samcedes! They both finally found someone! I dont think it'd last though. And they dont really suit either

ReputationRep:
    Finally managed to watch the finale after my internet troubles

Good, but not great, I was a little disappointed :sad:

Spoiler:
    Show

Them not placing was too cliché to me. I could see them not winning, but they should have placed.....

Also, nothing like enough Klaine, although does anyone else think that after season 3 Kurt/Rachel/Finn/Blaine will have a season 4 in NYC?

Also Samcedes :love: Cute

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd love them to do at least one season of them in New York. I was saying earlier Kurt, Blaine and Rachel in New York would be amazing. So much better than a new cast. It would give them a chance to show something different too. People are already saying it could be like the new will and grace type sitcom thingy. I think it would be amazing because then the audience can grow with the characters but I suppose whether it happens is up to the actors and the writers as well as the network.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    I've just realised that all the guys on here are gay...

What does that say about me?!

(Original post by kopite493)
    if it helps i love glee im not gay

i watch cause its awesome n the fact that i will one day marry naya rivera
    me neither...although I wouldn't I say I "love" glee...more of a "like like"....it's an awesome show tbh and I don't see why straight guys can't enjoy it without being judged.....

ReputationRep:
    gleecap

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/65693...ews&id=1648442

It is actually good this time!!

ReputationRep:
    I can definitely try :yep: it depends on the site, my internet connection and whether ebay resellers get on the case before me but I'll be on the site at 9am
    Okay, I have NO IDEA who is attempting to buy Darren Criss tickets, but I would love if you'd get me one!

ReputationRep:
    Behind the glee. Lots of Chris

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I expected so much from this episode...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    I expected so much from this episode...
    I absolutely loved it :woo: could have done with less Will but I always say that, we have to keep him in for some weird people who actually follow his storyline I suppose (I think my mum actually likes him, which is unsettling).

I've watched it 3 times already.

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely loved it :woo: could have done with less Will but I always say that, we have to keep him in for some weird people who actually follow his storyline I suppose (I think my mum actually likes him, which is unsettling).

I've watched it 3 times already.
    haha....but why oh WHY did Quinn cut her hair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    haha....but why oh WHY did Quinn cut her hair?
    It looks amazing short I think. I suppose she wanted a change...

ReputationRep:
    It was okay :o:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The episode was really too short to be effective I think and that's why, about half way through it was so obvious they weren't going to win. There's was too much Will and he should not have gotten a song--I skipped straight past that part... didn't even give it a chance :teehee:

After I heard they're original songs I knew they just weren't good enough. All the successful group have tight choreography and the New Directions never do... it's good but it's not uniformed. Plus, the songs they sand were 'meh' :erm:

My favourite part was the Klaine moment at the end... even though I'm still not crazy about Blaine, I completely freaked out when he said 'I love you'. I did not expect that! I always imagined Kurt would be the first one who would say it.

However, one thing I liked about the New York part was all the memories it brought back from my first trip to New York last October. I remember standing in Times Square--like Rachel--and just staring up at the billboards and the bright lights and just thinking "aldsmksfdmgklgiofdngofdngionfdg hnfidohjfdj OMG..... I can't believe I'm in NEW YORK!"

Good times, I always found myself randomly humming 'Empire State of Mind'

gleecap

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/65693...amp;id=1648442

It is actually good this time!!

I have to say I kind of agree with him

One I'm a little confused with. Kurt's obsession with 'Wicked'? I thought in America, you had to go to Broadway to see it because they don't do tours and Kurt's never been to New York before, so how has he ever seen it...it's not like they have on DVD right? :confused:

Sorry if I sound like a bit of an idiot... I don't know anything about Broadway or musicals...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fambo786)
    Would you mind putting your post in spoiler tags? We spoiler things until they air in the UK just so it doesn't get ruined for those watching at UK pace.

ReputationRep:
    I love klaine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    It was okay :o:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The episode was really too short to be effective I think and that's why, about half way through it was so obvious they weren't going to win. There's was too much Will and he should not have gotten a song--I skipped straight past that part... didn't even give it a chance :teehee:

After I heard they're original songs I knew they just weren't good enough. All the successful group have tight choreography and the New Directions never do... it's good but it's not uniformed. Plus, the songs they sand were 'meh' :erm:

My favourite part was the Klaine moment at the end... even though I'm still not crazy about Blaine, I completely freaked out when he said 'I love you'. I did not expect that! I always imagined Kurt would be the first one who would say it.

However, one thing I liked about the New York part was all the memories it brought back from my first trip to New York last October. I remember standing in Times Square--like Rachel--and just staring up at the billboards and the bright lights and just thinking "aldsmksfdmgklgiofdngofdngionfdg hnfidohjfdj OMG..... I can't believe I'm in NEW YORK!"

Good times, I always found myself randomly humming 'Empire State of Mind'

Spoiler:
    Show
    If Kurt is anything like me, he watched it on Youtube! Klaine made the episode for me. It was pretty meh otherwise!

I have to say I kind of agree with him

One I'm a little confused with. Kurt's obsession with 'Wicked'? I thought in America, you had to go to Broadway to see it because they don't do tours and Kurt's never been to New York before, so how has he ever seen it...it's not like they have on DVD right? :confused:

Sorry if I sound like a bit of an idiot... I don't know anything about Broadway or musicals...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If Kurt's anything like I was before I saw Wicked, he watched on youtube and had the cast recording! Wicked do National tours though I don't think they've ever been to Ohio. Klaine made the episode for me. Otherwise? Meh.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the link to the Gleecap e hine e, loved it And if it would be at all possible, I would love a ticket for the DCriss concert. I could make a bank transfer tomorrow, or pay you by paypal next week (it's empty again :sad: ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarence)
    I love klaine!
    You're talking my language!
    I don't understand how anyone can NOT love Klaine, they're so damn adorable!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    You're talking my language!
    :iiam:

Actually it makes me sad that some people can be against something so beautiful and honest as Klaine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    :yes:

I just wish that they were treated like all the other couples when it comes to screentime/showing affection etc :sad:

ReputationRep:
    :yes:

I just wish that they were treated like all the other couples when it comes to screentime/showing affection etc :sad:
    This. Although in a way I think they're showing the frustration a couple like that might have in a place like Ohio where, when straight couples would kiss or be intimate in public, they really have to be careful. A lot of their scenes have been in the coffee shop and I don't know if gay couples there are confident enough to be able to show much public affection because that place really does have a small town attitude.

ReputationRep:
    This.
    but the antici-------pation
    is the best bit :p:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.