Please leave the thread.

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Please leave the thread.

:yep:
    never :p:

ReputationRep:
    Just about the watch the latest episode... I'll post my thoughts when I'm done. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've just rewatched the finale again! Well, when I say rewatched I mean just watch the scenes involving Kurt. You know, Blaine's mannerisms are more camp than usual in the coffee shop scene :o:

Samcedes(?)... :rolleyes:

WHY?

ReputationRep:

Taken from the Male Fashion thread, not that I doubt they've been posted before :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've just rewatched the finale again! Well, when I say rewatched I mean just watch the scenes involving Kurt. You know, Blaine's mannerisms are more camp than usual in the coffee shop scene :o:

Samcedes(?)... :rolleyes:

WHY?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was saying earlier, Blaine seems more gay here than he ever has before. I love Samcedes.

ReputationRep:
    That episode seemed too much like a set up for the next season for me rather than the conclusion to this season (I mean except obviously they went to nationals etc.).

ReputationRep:
    No tickets :sad: sold out by 2 minutes past, I was refreshing since 9. IT'S RIDICULOUS. Last time they sold out like that they put more on sale for the afternoon later in the day so if anyone could go in the afternoon that might be an option.

*sits patiently waiting for him to announce his Sheffield appearance, which is inevitable*

ReputationRep:
    Look at this again

http://www.viagogo.com/Concert-Ticke...ckets/E-355253

ReputationRep:
    http://varlums.tumblr.com/post/58517...chuk-discusses

A Brad Falchuk interview regarding the finale and plans for next season in which he tells us nothing. I'd be mad but we all know if they told us something it would be a lie anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)

Taken from the Male Fashion thread, not that I doubt they've been posted before :tongue:
    I LOVE the second one!
    I hadn't actually seen them before...

No tickets :sad: sold out by 2 minutes past, I was refreshing since 9. IT'S RIDICULOUS. Last time they sold out like that they put more on sale for the afternoon later in the day so if anyone could go in the afternoon that might be an option.

*sits patiently waiting for him to announce his Sheffield appearance, which is inevitable*
    Why are they doing this to us? I even signed up for the presage before I left to go to my exam and there weren't tickets! Bah humbug! Wicked it is! :love:
    Btw, DON'T listen to late night Klaine the night before you have an exam. I couldn't stop laughing when I was walking to school this morning! It was ridiculous! I kept thinking about the late night Klaine audio I sent e hine e and cracking up! I suppose it's one way of lessening exam nerves! :laugh:

ReputationRep:

A Brad Falchuk interview regarding the finale and plans for next season in which he tells us nothing. I'd be mad but we all know if they told us something it would be a lie anyway.
    I don't know whether I want to punch him or being so frustrating or hug him because he's funny!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love that someone asked about the New York spinoff but DAMN HIM for not even hinting!

ReputationRep:
    http://functionaloptimist.tumblr.com...e-part-2#notes

Awesome gif history of klaine

But read this first part first

http://functionaloptimist.tumblr.com...-blaine-part-1

ReputationRep:
    New day, new skit. This one's great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HB3f...mbedded#at=124

ReputationRep:
    My mum just asked if 'blaine's band' didn't get through to regionals. Now, I'm mildly irritated that she obviously didn't pay attention during OS but at the same time, I'm happy she remembers the Warblers.

ReputationRep:
    new and improved lyrics:

Darren Criss you da ****, that makes you my equivelent :p:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I don't understand why so many people didn't like the first episode, I thought it was great! I thought the opening was brilliant with Rhapsody in Blue (good music choice) and Rachel looking up at all the tall buildings from Times Square, so appropriate. There were a lot of songs I didn't recognise, I'm presuming they were all from musicals or original songs? I couldn't watch Mr Schue's performance all the way through because he makes me cringe and I'm sick of seeing his stupid Sesame Street face. I thought the original songs they performed were pretty good; a lot less cheesy this time around. I didn't expect them to win Nationals but I was pretty shocked they didn't even get into the top 10. :eek:

The Kurt and Blaine moment made me feel all fuzzy :blush: and I'm happy about Samcedes (even if it seems a tad unrealstic...) I hope the producers do decide to do something else once all the characters graduate, a Rachel/Kurt New York spin off would be amazing. :moon:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Glee really isn't what it used to be. It was a decent-ish episode, but not great. :sad:

The last ten minutes were pretty damn awesome, though.

Spoiler:
    Show
    OMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BLAINE AND KUUUUUUUURRRRRRTTTTTTTT

I really wanted Brittany and Santana to kiss.
    On that note, I also want to marry them both. :sogood:

Quinn's haircut was pointless.

Sam and Mercedes was just random and was awkwardly shoved in.

BLAINE AND KURT!

THE kiss was a bit random and I didn't really like the way it cost them Nationals.

Jesse is brilliant.

The original songs were pretty crap.

In fact, I didn't like many of the songs in the episode, but the song from Wicked was UH-MAZE-ING and Mathhew Morrison's song from his album is actually quite decent.

BLAINE AND KUUUUUURRRRRTTTTTT

ReputationRep:

Thanks so much for trying anyway! I guess it just isn't meant to be :sad:
    Did the presale sell out or everything? I did notice this http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user?quer...+criss&x=0&y=0
    But if they're sold out they're sold out, I guess...

I really wish the people doing this would get punished

Haha, loved it

And sorry for the triple quote.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    new and improved lyrics:

Darren Criss you da ****, that makes you my equivelent :p:
    I completely agree Now that song's stuck in my head though.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.