Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from my first day volunteering at the dogs home and one of the other volunteers is a Gleek :teeth:

Apparently she's been asking to call one of the new puppies Klaine! :teehee: I'm so backing her up on that

RE: Last episode:

Spoiler:
    Show

Everyone saying about Quinns haircut - I heard that Dianna actually said she needed a haircut so they had to write it in to the script. How true that is I'm not sure, but the rumour seemed to be going round before the episode even aired.

Also Samcedes, whilst cute, won't last :sad:

ReputationRep:
    omg a puppy called Klaine! would be amazing

ReputationRep:
    Oh gods yes!

Next dog I get will be called Klaine. (If the name they already has is close enough to it.. I will only get rescue dogs)

ReputationRep:

I made this myself :p:

ReputationRep:
    Fans of T.V show Glee have started calling themselves "Gleeks." and it's been announced that a 3D movie of 'Glee' is in the works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lagunabeans911)
    Fans of T.V show Glee have started calling themselves "Gleeks." and it's been announced that a 3D movie of 'Glee' is in the works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    hehe very true lol only started watchin it a few weeks ago its amazin
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :rofl:

I know what the answer will be, but is anybody going to watch the film? :rolleyes:

I just ask 'cos I'm not (though I'll probably end up feeling like I have to go) and I feel like it's a bit ridiculous that there's a 3D movie.

ReputationRep:
    hehe very true lol only started watchin it a few weeks ago its amazin
    It really, really is :yep:

Favourite character?

(if it's not Kurt I will judge you. If it's Blaine I can make allowances...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    :rofl:

I know what the answer will be, but is anybody going to watch the film? :rolleyes:

I just ask 'cos I'm not (though I'll probably end up feeling like I have to go) and I feel like it's a bit ridiculous that there's a 3D movie.
    I am, I want to see the tour and it beats being in a stadium miles away from the stage with crazy fans (apparently one kissed Darren during SLS last night). I won't put the 3D glasses on though. That's just stupid.

ReputationRep:
    It really, really is :yep:

Favourite character?

(if it's not Kurt I will judge you. If it's Blaine I can make allowances...)
    Finn because he is easygoing and funny.
    Favorite song the mash up song the guys did

ReputationRep:
    My mum just asked if 'blaine's band' didn't get through to regionals. Now, I'm mildly irritated that she obviously didn't pay attention during OS but at the same time, I'm happy she remembers the Warblers.
    Doesn't she mean Blaine and the Pips?

(Original post by museobsessed)
    new and improved lyrics:

Darren Criss you da ****, that makes you my equivelent :p:
    *claps*
    You can keep all the toys in the drawer tonight... :teehee: It says a lot about my baby penguinishness that it took me two listens to realise what that meant! :laugh:

(Original post by Hravan)
    Oh gods yes!

Next dog I get will be called Klaine. (If the name they already has is close enough to it.. I will only get rescue dogs)
    I want a dog called Klaine! I want a dog full stop! :sad:
    I've decided I like Rachel now.
    (Original post by museobsessed)

I made this myself :p:
    That is AWESOME! It's like a 'professional' TUMBLR pic! I wanna warble!
    I take it you don't lurk on this thread much? That's really not news to us haha, but thanks all the same!
    We've... well not ME but fans have been calling themselves Gleeks since season 1! I only *came out* (:teehee:) when season 2 started! I can't wait for the 3D film!
    Klaine skit. In 3d. Chris Colfer. Doing THAT dance. In 3D. :awesome:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I am, I want to see the tour and it beats being in a stadium miles away from the stage with crazy fans (apparently one kissed Darren during SLS last night). I won't put the 3D glasses on though. That's just stupid.
    :eek:

Ahh, your reasons are understandable.

For me, I just... I think it's a bit much. Saying that, I probably will get really excited nearer to the release date. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    :eek:

Ahh, your reasons are understandable.

For me, I just... I think it's a bit much. Saying that, I probably will get really excited nearer to the release date. :rolleyes:
    For a second I thought diamonddust, ambs, hravan, muse...well, the list could go on...had gone to the US without telling us but I've yet to find a video of the incident to confirm that.

I love the tour videos so for me this is like :woo:

I've never watched anything in 3D, I have a feeling it would give me a migraine. Is this likely does anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If Kurt's anything like I was before I saw Wicked, he watched on youtube and had the cast recording! Wicked do National tours though I don't think they've ever been to Ohio. Klaine made the episode for me. Otherwise? Meh.
    Ah, thanks for explaining that. It's bugging me for months :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was saying earlier, Blaine seems more gay here than he ever has before. I love Samcedes.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Okay, I was just saying :o:, I don't have anything against either of them! But what do think of that Glee puts so much emphasis on being in a relationship = happiness.

Aside from the fact I think it's strange the Glee club have all had some kind of relationship with someone else of the opposite sex, I feel like now they've just picked the two remaining singles and lumped them together. Well, in my opinion anyway

ReputationRep:

I've never watched anything in 3D, I have a feeling it would give me a migraine. Is this likely does anyone know?
    I've seen 2 films in 3d now and its been fine both times *shrug*
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    For a second I thought diamonddust, ambs, hravan, muse...well, the list could go on...had gone to the US without telling us but I've yet to find a video of the incident to confirm that.

:laugh:

Errr...a few of my friends have been sick after watching 3D films. Don't know if it'll affect you though.

ReputationRep:

The first film I watched in 3D gave me a headache.. But that was Avatar so went on for ages... (Didn't stop me going back and seeing it 4 more times in 3D and once in 2D :awesome: )

I've got used to it now though. I still wouldn't go to a film that's longer than 2 hours in 3D. I did it with Avatar but I doubt I will for anything else.. (except maybe HP )

Usually, even though the film is billed as being in 3D, there will be 2D screenings of it at the cinema.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Oh gods yes!

Good choice It's horrible to see so many dogs that have been there for years just because they look a bit scruffy and get excited, everyone tries to get the pedigree/pure breeds that are gone within a day :sad:

I swear I'm having Glee withdrawal symptoms already! :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Is this going to be a real movie, or the concert? And is it going to be released outside the US? That would be amazing! :woo:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.