Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Is this going to be a real movie, or the concert? And is it going to be released outside the US? That would be amazing! :woo:
    I heard it's the concert, and it's US only :sad: Don't know if that's true though.....

If it is true, there'll be a DVD no doubt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    I heard it's the concert, and it's US only :sad: Don't know if that's true though.....

If it is true, there'll be a DVD no doubt
    I'd play that DVD so often it would die

I read somewhere that apparently the cast signed for several films as well as the series, in case they ever decide to do one

ReputationRep:
    Good choice It's horrible to see so many dogs that have been there for years just because they look a bit scruffy and get excited, everyone tries to get the pedigree/pure breeds that are gone within a day :sad:
    My family has had a mix of rescue and pedigree dogs. We actually used to foster ex-racing greyhounds at one point.

Our more recent dogs have been pedigrees (there's a reasoning behind from my family but I can't go into on here.) I don't like the fact, but I still love(d) the dogs.

Just when I get my own dog (we're talking way in the future here) they will be a rescue...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    My family has had a mix of rescue and pedigree dogs. We actually used to foster ex-racing greyhounds at one point.

Our more recent dogs have been pedigrees (there's a reasoning behind from my family but I can't go into on here.) I don't like the fact, but I still love(d) the dogs.

Just when I get my own dog (we're talking way in the future here) they will be a rescue...
    Your family sounds awesome My mum enforces a strict no pets rule in our house :sad:. It's sad :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Your family sounds awesome My mum enforces a strict no pets rule in our house :sad:. It's sad :cry:
    Oh gods I feel so sorry for you.

I can only cope at university because I know at home there is a dog who will go crazy when she sees me.

Can't wait until Sunday... I get to see her again! :excited:

ReputationRep:
    Rewatching Gleecaps sure is a fun way to spend the night.

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait until season 2 comes out on DVD. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday to me and Chris Colfer

:party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)

happy birthday

Happy birthday to Chris too, I hope he had an awesome time last night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)

It's your birthday? Happy birthday!!

:birthday:

ReputationRep:
    Look what I found on tumblr

I just really have to say this.

I DON'T THINK CHRIS COLFER IS GAY!
    1. “[After reading the script for Prom Queen], I went up to the show creator and I said ‘So in this last scene, I’m wearing a kilt and a tiara, dancing with a boy to ‘Dancing Queen’. Did I do something to offend you?"
    --->Shouldn't he be happy about it?like seriously, he's gay right?

2. "I'm head over hills inloved with Kristen Chenoweth..."
    --->She's a girl...

3. "I would take J.K. Rowling. (as a date)"
    ---->She's a girl either.

4."He takes Amber or Ashley as his date..;
    --->Not boys??

5. "I mean, you know, whatever. It's good genetics. that's what I call it. It pisses? me off"
    --->He should be turned on by now, actually.

6. "I would stay home and write and put on shows when other people would go to the football game...(on how he knew he was different)"
    --->That's not how you know you're gay, Chris.

7."I'm wearing akinny jeans almost everyday which I think is harder, I don't know what's wrong with him."
    --->Gays wear skinny jeans, right?

HE'S DEFINITELY NOT GAY!.

ReputationRep:
    What day is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Look what I found on tumblr

I just really have to say this.

I DON'T THINK CHRIS COLFER IS GAY!
    1. “[After reading the script for Prom Queen], I went up to the show creator and I said ‘So in this last scene, I’m wearing a kilt and a tiara, dancing with a boy to ‘Dancing Queen’. Did I do something to offend you?"
    --->Shouldn't he be happy about it?like seriously, he's gay right?

2. "I'm head over hills inloved with Kristen Chenoweth..."
    --->She's a girl...

3. "I would take J.K. Rowling. (as a date)"
    ---->She's a girl either.

4."He takes Amber or Ashley as his date..;
    --->Not boys??

5. "I mean, you know, whatever. It's good genetics. that's what I call it. It pisses? me off"
    --->He should be turned on by now, actually.

6. "I would stay home and write and put on shows when other people would go to the football game...(on how he knew he was different)"
    --->That's not how you know you're gay, Chris.

7."I'm wearing akinny jeans almost everyday which I think is harder, I don't know what's wrong with him."
    --->Gays wear skinny jeans, right?

HE'S DEFINITELY NOT GAY!.
    OMFG! :lolwut:
    Wow. I'm staggered by the amazing ignorance...

Happy birthday Tope (and Chris!)
    Darren got kissed? Girl Karkofskys exist!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    OMFG! :lolwut:
    Wow. I'm staggered by the amazing ignorance...

Happy birthday Tope (and Chris!)
    Darren got kissed? Girl Karkofskys exist!
    I can't imagine what it must be like if someone drags you to kiss you while you're trying to sing it's pretty disturbing, considering they're trusting the crowd to be sane when they walk through them.

ReputationRep:
    My mum told me to stop singing Take Me or Leave Me round the house, so instead I put 4 versions of I'll Cover You on repeat.

I bet Rachel's two gay dads don't give her this much hassle.

ReputationRep:
    I can't imagine what it must be like if someone drags you to kiss you while you're trying to sing it's pretty disturbing, considering they're trusting the crowd to be sane when they walk through them.
    God, like WHY would you do that? I know I joke about needing a restraining order but that's like... levels of insane I can't comprehend! You paid to see a show, he's trying to sing. Let him sing! And it's disrespectful. He doesn't want to be mauled!
    Poor Darren. I'd probably shake in my dressing room and never leave!

My mum told me to stop singing Take Me or Leave Me round the house, so instead I put 4 versions of I'll Cover You on repeat.

I bet Rachel's two gay dads don't give her this much hassle.
    Considering they have a stage in their basement and let her perform for the neighbours, no, I don't think they do.

ReputationRep:
    Just had some completely EPIC news...

So dancing around my room to Friday (Glee version ) in celebration...

:woo: :woo: :woo: :party: :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the birthday wishes guys!

I'm sure Chris had a way better birthday than me. I'm sure he didn't have to do exams and he's fully legal

Right time for the highlight of my day... Gonna watch Eastenders on iPlayer now :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    Thanks for the birthday wishes guys!

I'm sure Chris had a way better birthday than me. I'm sure he didn't have to do exams and he's fully legal

Right time for the highlight of my day... Gonna watch Eastenders on iPlayer now :teehee:
    :rofl: Eastenders was good tonight! I watched it for the first time in aaaages.

Enjoy the last hour of your birthday :party:

ReputationRep:
    I think the livestream site is trying to mess with my head.

The Glee countdown is still up.

Next Glee in 115 days, 23 hours.

Damn.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.