Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    I would very much like to be one of those girls :yes:
    Muse and I just had the same convo! I bagsie being the girl in the middle! :ninja: :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I would very much like to be one of those girls :yes:
    any chance you know of Russell Tovey (actor in being human and gavin and stacey)? I have a picture you need to see if you do

ReputationRep:

I ship it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    any chance you know of Russell Tovey (actor in being human and gavin and stacey)? I have a picture you need to see if you do
    Russell :coma: He is a babe :yes: And gay :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I KNEW you wouldn't approve! Can we have a vote and stop her from being group leader? Because seriously, Kum offends me!
    Y E S.

Everyone who agrees that Nat either has to stop this madness right now or accept the consequences say aye!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Y E S.

Everyone who agrees that Nat either has to stop this madness right now or accept the consequences say aye!
    This is an inclusive community, I don't want anyone to feel left out.

All you kummers lurking, come to the hevans!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    This is an inclusive community, I don't want anyone to feel left out.

All you kummers lurking, come to the hevans!!
    If a Kummer announces itself I'm going to cyberbully it.

ReputationRep:

Apologies to anyone I've offended.

ReputationRep:
    Oh you girls, I can't keep up with this thread anymore! But, I have to say, I've been neglecting Glee I haven't been keeping up to date and haven't watched a single Glee episode since March!! And I'm only up to the Xmas episode

I know, I'm an embarrassment and shouldn't be considered a true Gleek! But I have been listening to their music from Season 1 still! (Don't Stop Believin' is still my favourte ) But I promise to you all now that I will watch the whole of Season 2 from start to finish as soon as my exams are over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harpoon)
    Oh you girls, I can't keep up with this thread anymore! But, I have to say, I've been neglecting Glee I haven't been keeping up to date and haven't watched a single Glee episode since March!! And I'm only up to the Xmas episode

I know, I'm an embarrassment and shouldn't be considered a true Gleek! But I have been listening to their music from Season 1 still! (Don't Stop Believin' is still my favourte ) But I promise to you all now that I will watch the whole of Season 2 from start to finish as soon as my exams are over

You are an embarrassment! And girls? I think you'll find some of the biggest fans of the Darren spam are 2 (maybe 3 if the other one admits he still has a man crush) guys

Anyway, this thread would be moving even faster if we hadn't moved most of it to chatzy

ReputationRep:
    The tweets on my timeline this morning are full of starkids who went to Glee live. Apparently Darren hugged Brian Holden during SLS. Lauren met Chris! If I met Lauren I wouldn't be able to do it without saying 'did someone say Draco Malfoy?' so I have images of Chris doing that now :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    You are an embarrassment! And girls? I think you'll find some of the biggest fans of the Darren spam are 2 (maybe 3 if the other one admits he still has a man crush) guys

Anyway, this thread would be moving even faster if we hadn't moved most of it to chatzy
    I know! And I can't keep up with who has a crush on Darren/Kurt/Sam can I

ReputationRep:
    Russell :coma: He is a babe :yes: And gay :awesome:
    PMd. yes I know hes gay. damnn

ReputationRep:
    I know! And I can't keep up with who has a crush on Darren/Kurt/Sam can I
    Just a summary:

Everyone has a crush on Darren (apart from me probably, I'm past that stage)
    Most have a crush or great admiration for Chris/Kurt
    No on has a crush on Sam apart from Kurt who is still secretly in love with him, Chord has started to look more attractive recently though so people are crushing on him slightly I think

ReputationRep:
    Just a summary:

Everyone has a crush on Darren (apart from me probably, I'm past that stage)
    Most have a crush or great admiration for Chris/Kurt
    No on has a crush on Sam apart from Kurt who is still secretly in love with him, Chord has started to look more attractive recently though so people are crushing on him slightly I think

Haha, thanks for that summary! I promise that when I have watched all the episodes, you people will be the first to hear my praises, moans, shocks and all the other stuff.

Oh and just for the record, I have a slight man crush on Kurt

ReputationRep:
    Haha, thanks for that summary! I promise that when I have watched all the episodes, you people will be the first to hear my praises, moans, shocks and all the other stuff.

Oh and just for the record, I have a slight man crush on Kurt
    Yay! I love reading other reactions, it's always hilarious (less hilarious when you read back over your own..).

Another person for the Kurt/Chris team!! :woo: You'll receive your welcome pack in the next few days

ReputationRep:
    Yay! I love reading other reactions, it's always hilarious (less hilarious when you read back over your own..).

Another person for the Kurt/Chris team!! :woo: You'll receive your welcome pack in the next few days
    I know! I've been trying to avoid reading all the spoilers when the episodes were shown but I couldn't resit

And ooo, I can't wait now

ReputationRep:
    I know! I've been trying to avoid reading all the spoilers when the episodes were shown but I couldn't resit

And ooo, I can't wait now
    You're my type of person :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I can't decide which is more fun. Winding up klainers by saying 'it's kumming' or winding up kummers by screaming 'Sam's not gay!'.

ReputationRep:
    I can't decide which is more fun. Winding up klainers by saying 'it's kumming' or winding up kummers by screaming 'Sam's not gay!'.
    wind up the kummers. they're deluded

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.