Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    I would very much like to be one of those girls :yes:
    Muse and I just had the same convo! I bagsie being the girl in the middle! :ninja: :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I would very much like to be one of those girls :yes:
    any chance you know of Russell Tovey (actor in being human and gavin and stacey)? I have a picture you need to see if you do

ReputationRep:

I ship it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    any chance you know of Russell Tovey (actor in being human and gavin and stacey)? I have a picture you need to see if you do
    Russell :coma: He is a babe :yes: And gay :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I KNEW you wouldn't approve! Can we have a vote and stop her from being group leader? Because seriously, Kum offends me!
    Y E S.

Everyone who agrees that Nat either has to stop this madness right now or accept the consequences say aye!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Y E S.

Everyone who agrees that Nat either has to stop this madness right now or accept the consequences say aye!
    This is an inclusive community, I don't want anyone to feel left out.

All you kummers lurking, come to the hevans!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    This is an inclusive community, I don't want anyone to feel left out.

All you kummers lurking, come to the hevans!!
    If a Kummer announces itself I'm going to cyberbully it.

ReputationRep:

Apologies to anyone I've offended.

ReputationRep:
    Oh you girls, I can't keep up with this thread anymore! But, I have to say, I've been neglecting Glee I haven't been keeping up to date and haven't watched a single Glee episode since March!! And I'm only up to the Xmas episode

I know, I'm an embarrassment and shouldn't be considered a true Gleek! But I have been listening to their music from Season 1 still! (Don't Stop Believin' is still my favourte ) But I promise to you all now that I will watch the whole of Season 2 from start to finish as soon as my exams are over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harpoon)
    Oh you girls, I can't keep up with this thread anymore! But, I have to say, I've been neglecting Glee I haven't been keeping up to date and haven't watched a single Glee episode since March!! And I'm only up to the Xmas episode

I know, I'm an embarrassment and shouldn't be considered a true Gleek! But I have been listening to their music from Season 1 still! (Don't Stop Believin' is still my favourte ) But I promise to you all now that I will watch the whole of Season 2 from start to finish as soon as my exams are over

You are an embarrassment! And girls? I think you'll find some of the biggest fans of the Darren spam are 2 (maybe 3 if the other one admits he still has a man crush) guys

Anyway, this thread would be moving even faster if we hadn't moved most of it to chatzy

ReputationRep:
    The tweets on my timeline this morning are full of starkids who went to Glee live. Apparently Darren hugged Brian Holden during SLS. Lauren met Chris! If I met Lauren I wouldn't be able to do it without saying 'did someone say Draco Malfoy?' so I have images of Chris doing that now :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    You are an embarrassment! And girls? I think you'll find some of the biggest fans of the Darren spam are 2 (maybe 3 if the other one admits he still has a man crush) guys

Anyway, this thread would be moving even faster if we hadn't moved most of it to chatzy
    I know! And I can't keep up with who has a crush on Darren/Kurt/Sam can I

ReputationRep:
    Russell :coma: He is a babe :yes: And gay :awesome:
    PMd. yes I know hes gay. damnn

ReputationRep:
    I know! And I can't keep up with who has a crush on Darren/Kurt/Sam can I
    Just a summary:

Everyone has a crush on Darren (apart from me probably, I'm past that stage)
    Most have a crush or great admiration for Chris/Kurt
    No on has a crush on Sam apart from Kurt who is still secretly in love with him, Chord has started to look more attractive recently though so people are crushing on him slightly I think

ReputationRep:
    Just a summary:

Everyone has a crush on Darren (apart from me probably, I'm past that stage)
    Most have a crush or great admiration for Chris/Kurt
    No on has a crush on Sam apart from Kurt who is still secretly in love with him, Chord has started to look more attractive recently though so people are crushing on him slightly I think

Haha, thanks for that summary! I promise that when I have watched all the episodes, you people will be the first to hear my praises, moans, shocks and all the other stuff.

Oh and just for the record, I have a slight man crush on Kurt

ReputationRep:
    Haha, thanks for that summary! I promise that when I have watched all the episodes, you people will be the first to hear my praises, moans, shocks and all the other stuff.

Oh and just for the record, I have a slight man crush on Kurt
    Yay! I love reading other reactions, it's always hilarious (less hilarious when you read back over your own..).

Another person for the Kurt/Chris team!! :woo: You'll receive your welcome pack in the next few days

ReputationRep:
    Yay! I love reading other reactions, it's always hilarious (less hilarious when you read back over your own..).

Another person for the Kurt/Chris team!! :woo: You'll receive your welcome pack in the next few days
    I know! I've been trying to avoid reading all the spoilers when the episodes were shown but I couldn't resit

And ooo, I can't wait now

ReputationRep:
    I know! I've been trying to avoid reading all the spoilers when the episodes were shown but I couldn't resit

And ooo, I can't wait now
    You're my type of person :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I can't decide which is more fun. Winding up klainers by saying 'it's kumming' or winding up kummers by screaming 'Sam's not gay!'.

ReputationRep:
    I can't decide which is more fun. Winding up klainers by saying 'it's kumming' or winding up kummers by screaming 'Sam's not gay!'.
    wind up the kummers. they're deluded

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.