The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
lol no, that was a joke. I'm suggesting Kum over Klaine.

I do hope no one gets the wrong impression over all this Kumming over Klaine! :tongue: After all, this is a totally innocent thread about Glee ..... (I hope :eek:)
Original post by Harpoon

Original post by Harpoon
I do hope no one gets the wrong impression over all this Kumming over Klaine! :tongue: After all, this is a totally innocent thread about Glee ..... (I hope :eek:)

:rofl: I just read it back :facepalm: we'll be being moved to the Health and Relationships section any day soon :biggrin:
Original post by Rickkkkk
Wooooaaah where are we going with this threesome stuff? The thread used to be at least moderately clean :biggrin:

You're not opposed because its awesome.

Blaine e hine e! Her 'Kumming' made me do it! :tongue:

lol no, that was a joke. I'm suggesting Kum over Klaine.

Ew. :tongue: In both senses.

Original post by Harpoon

LMAO! :laugh: I can't believe the Kummers picked *that* name! :tongue:
At least Hevans is less... wrong.
i'm a huge glee fan and just found out about spring awakening being performed in bath this week which is a musical and apparently a lot like glee :smile: is anyone from bath and thinking about going? :smile: only like Β£3 or something xx

p.s also, lea was in spring awakening originally too! yay!
(edited 12 years ago)
anyone knows the precise date for Glee season 3? thanks
Original post by tashalovee
i'm a huge glee fan and just found out about spring awakening being performed in bath this week which is a musical and apparently a lot like glee :smile: is anyone from bath and thinking about going? :smile: only like Β£3 or something xx

p.s also, lea was in spring awakening originally too! yay!

Um, have you actually read the synopsis/listened to the songs? It's nothing like Glee! :tongue: :laugh: It might be set in a school but that's where the similarities end.
Original post by satisfactionatlast
anyone knows the precise date for Glee season 3? thanks

Not been set yet. The beginning of September is a possibility, I heard the 9th.

Saw this on my Facebook feed, brilliant! :tongue:
Original post by neillya1
Saw this on my Facebook feed, brilliant! :tongue:

Oh God, too cute for words! And he has the two step down! :biggrin: Someone should tell Darren to watch out haha!
Original post by diamonddust

Oh God, too cute for words! And he has the two step down! :biggrin: Someone should tell Darren to watch out haha!

to chatzy with you. I have stuff to show you!

Um, have you actually read the synopsis/listened to the songs? It's nothing like Glee! :tongue: :laugh: It might be set in a school but that's where the similarities end.

Yeah I have... it's musical, it's about adolescents with problems, about sex, love and relationships... Glee anyone?! :smile: xxx
Yeah I have... it's musical, it's about adolescents with problems, about sex, love and relationships... Glee anyone?! :smile: xxx

i think it's like glee! i've seen it before and totally notice the resemblance! i'm going to see it in bath tomorrow... can't wait!! i'll let everyone know how it is xxxx
:frown: Glee's on E4 HD now and I really want to watch it but I haven't seen some of the previous episodes and I don't want to get ahead of myself! Going to have to have a massive Glee fest when my exams are done!
I forgot about Glee! :eek3: Am watching now...
Jesse, you are a douche.

Original post by sweetbelle
i think it's like glee! i've seen it before and totally notice the resemblance! i'm going to see it in bath tomorrow... can't wait!! i'll let everyone know how it is xxxx

Gosh, you guys must think Glee is faaaar darker than it actually is then! :biggrin: :tongue:
I'd say it was more like Skins but hey... whatever floats your boat haha!
They should have banned Finn from singing in Pure Imagination. /bitch
But still... :cry:

They should have banned Finn from singing in Pure Imagination. /bitch
But still... :cry:

That's what I said on chatzy.
That's what I said on chatzy.

Pleased to see we still share our psychic connection! :tongue: *goes on chatzy to put off essay*

Quick Reply

Latest