Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Why am I not totally opposed to this???? :eek:

Nooo! If we're going there, it's all about humstjameson!
    Wooooaaah where are we going with this threesome stuff? The thread used to be at least moderately clean

You're not opposed because its awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I know right? They're meant to be!!
    :hmmm: You best not be suggesting Blam/Evanson over Klaine :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    :hmmm: You best not be suggesting Blam/Evanson over Klaine :hmmm:
    lol no, that was a joke. I'm suggesting Kum over Klaine.

ReputationRep:
    I do hope no one gets the wrong impression over all this Kumming over Klaine! After all, this is a totally innocent thread about Glee ..... (I hope :eek:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harpoon)
    I do hope no one gets the wrong impression over all this Kumming over Klaine! After all, this is a totally innocent thread about Glee ..... (I hope :eek:)
    :rofl: I just read it back :facepalm: we'll be being moved to the Health and Relationships section any day soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Wooooaaah where are we going with this threesome stuff? The thread used to be at least moderately clean

You're not opposed because its awesome.
    Blaine e hine e! Her 'Kumming' made me do it!

Ew. In both senses.

(Original post by Harpoon)
    LMAO! :laugh: I can't believe the Kummers picked *that* name!
    At least Hevans is less... wrong.

ReputationRep:
    i'm a huge glee fan and just found out about spring awakening being performed in bath this week which is a musical and apparently a lot like glee is anyone from bath and thinking about going? only like £3 or something xx

p.s also, lea was in spring awakening originally too! yay!

ReputationRep:
    anyone knows the precise date for Glee season 3? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tashalovee)
    i'm a huge glee fan and just found out about spring awakening being performed in bath this week which is a musical and apparently a lot like glee is anyone from bath and thinking about going? only like £3 or something xx

p.s also, lea was in spring awakening originally too! yay!
    Um, have you actually read the synopsis/listened to the songs? It's nothing like Glee! :laugh: It might be set in a school but that's where the similarities end.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    anyone knows the precise date for Glee season 3? thanks
    Not been set yet. The beginning of September is a possibility, I heard the 9th.

ReputationRep:
    Saw this on my Facebook feed, brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    Saw this on my Facebook feed, brilliant!
    Oh God, too cute for words! And he has the two step down! Someone should tell Darren to watch out haha!

ReputationRep:
    Oh God, too cute for words! And he has the two step down! Someone should tell Darren to watch out haha!
    to chatzy with you. I have stuff to show you!

ReputationRep:
    Um, have you actually read the synopsis/listened to the songs? It's nothing like Glee! :laugh: It might be set in a school but that's where the similarities end.
    Yeah I have... it's musical, it's about adolescents with problems, about sex, love and relationships... Glee anyone?! xxx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have... it's musical, it's about adolescents with problems, about sex, love and relationships... Glee anyone?! xxx
    i think it's like glee! i've seen it before and totally notice the resemblance! i'm going to see it in bath tomorrow... can't wait!! i'll let everyone know how it is xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Glee's on E4 HD now and I really want to watch it but I haven't seen some of the previous episodes and I don't want to get ahead of myself! Going to have to have a massive Glee fest when my exams are done!

ReputationRep:
    I forgot about Glee! :eek3: Am watching now...

ReputationRep:
    Jesse, you are a douche.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetbelle)
    i think it's like glee! i've seen it before and totally notice the resemblance! i'm going to see it in bath tomorrow... can't wait!! i'll let everyone know how it is xxxx
    Gosh, you guys must think Glee is faaaar darker than it actually is then!
    I'd say it was more like Skins but hey... whatever floats your boat haha!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.