ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    They should have banned Finn from singing in Pure Imagination. /*****
    But still... :cry:
    That's what I said on chatzy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    That's what I said on chatzy.
    Pleased to see we still share our psychic connection! *goes on chatzy to put off essay*

ReputationRep:
    OMG guys I was so hyper yesterday. A day of listening to glee songs at work, THEN a new Glee episode THEN Darren Criss talking about love explosions was just too much for my brain to handle. I didn't calm down and sleep for hours!!! Damn that man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    OMG guys I was so hyper yesterday. A day of listening to glee songs at work, THEN a new Glee episode THEN Darren Criss talking about love explosions was just too much for my brain to handle. I didn't calm down and sleep for hours!!! Damn that man
    That was just slightly obvious from the chatzy and I had a Chris/Darren dream last night! I have you and DD to thank because I watched the OS Behind the Glee, then the love explosions thing and in my dream they were both in their Dalton uniforms like in the videos they were also in my house. It wasn't one of 'those' dreams though. There were no tattoos anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    That was just slightly obvious from the chatzy and I had a Chris/Darren dream last night! I have you and DD to thank because I watched the OS Behind the Glee, then the love explosions thing and in my dream they were both in their Dalton uniforms like in the videos they were also in my house. It wasn't one of 'those' dreams though. There were no tattoos anywhere.
    by "not one of "those" dreams" do you mean a voting dream?

ReputationRep:
    by not one of those dreams do you mean a voting dream?
    Why yes I do. I, as a baby penguin, am not capable of having such dreams.

ReputationRep:
    I love hyper muse!

:rofl:
    I'm so jealous! I wish I had CrissColfer in my dreams! I once dreamt of Ellitridge though! That's Johnny Partridge/Marc Elliott to those unaware... or the actors who play Chryed to those even LESS aware... *hastens to add it wasn't a voting dream*
    Love explosions.... :love: I honestly think I'm going to be alone forever regardless of anyone actually wanting me! I refuse to go out with anyone who isn't him/exactly like him! Why can't he have an equally awesome UK based twin? Or a brother? Who isn't Chuck? (love you Chuck! )... echoing the now immortal words of Chris (my hands wanted to type Criss! ) Colfer.... 'DAMMMN DARREN!'
    by "not one of "those" dreams" do you mean a voting dream?
    :teehee: I've never had a voting dream. I don't think I want one either! It would traumatise me! *baby penguin* :ninja: Why will that never stop being funny? Lurkers/newbies must be so confused haha!

ReputationRep:
    I bet all of Darren's Glee money goes on replacing guitar strings he breaks during performances...

ReputationRep:
    I love hyper muse!

:rofl:
    I'm so jealous! I wish I had CrissColfer in my dreams! I once dreamt of Ellitridge though! That's Johnny Partridge/Marc Elliott to those unaware... or the actors who play Chryed to those even LESS aware... *hastens to add it wasn't a voting dream*
    Love explosions.... :love: I honestly think I'm going to be alone forever regardless of anyone actually wanting me! I refuse to go out with anyone who isn't him/exactly like him! Why can't he have an equally awesome UK based twin? Or a brother? Who isn't Chuck? (love you Chuck! )... echoing the now immortal words of Chris (my hands wanted to type Criss! ) Colfer.... 'DAMMMN DARREN!'

:teehee: I've never had a voting dream. I don't think I want one either! It would traumatise me! *baby penguin* :ninja: Why will that never stop being funny? Lurkers/newbies must be so confused haha!
    1. I aim to please!
    2.guh I know! i just need a darren clone! dammit. why do i have to be so picky :p:
    3:I had a sexy dream about david tennant once! it was hawt haha
    4. get on chatzy now!!

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me that found a slight resemblance betwen 'Rose's Turn' and 'Some People', both sung by Kurt? I don't mean that they're exactly the same, but parts of them sounded similar. Although it might just have been the way Chris sang them (brilliantly, of course )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandora.)
    Is it just me that found a slight resemblance betwen 'Rose's Turn' and 'Some People', both sung by Kurt? I don't mean that they're exactly the same, but parts of them sounded similar. Although it might just have been the way Chris sang them (brilliantly, of course )
    Rose's Turn and Some People are both songs from the musical Gypsy. Hence why there are similarities.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

*dead*

ReputationRep:

*dead*
    I've got to say, that guy looks like a politician to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    I've got to say, that guy looks like a politician to me.
    Jonathan Groff does not look like a politician

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Rose's Turn and Some People are both songs from the musical Gypsy. Hence why there are similarities.
    Ah, I didn't know that Thanks!

ReputationRep:

*dead*
    You pick THE most unattractive photo of Groffles I've seen and THAT kills you?
    He looks so swarmy in that. I kind of want to punch him. Violent feelings towards Groffles are NOT the feelings I want to have...

*I will not go on chatzy today- MUST revise*

ReputationRep:

You pick THE most unattractive photo of Groffles I've seen and THAT kills you?
    He looks so swarmy in that. I kind of want to punch him. Violent feelings towards Groffles are NOT the feelings I want to have...

*I will not go on chatzy today- MUST revise*
    That picture is not unattractive!! He's had a hair cut and it looks awweeesssoommmmeeee.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so it's only me who likes that picture. My sister says she wants to punch him. Ah well.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.