I'm posting here, just to express my love for glee :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen the final episode yet?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by nerimon18)
    Has anyone seen the final episode yet?
    I saw it the day after it was out in the US, when is it shown in the UK?
    It was good, but lots of episodes have been better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    We're having awesome fun *****es and you're missing out. It's a Darren Criss sex riot and we're taking it to Gap.
    :cry: show off.

(Original post by Ecosse_14)
    I saw it the day after it was out in the US, when is it shown in the UK?
    It was good, but lots of episodes have been better
    It's shown this Monday here, a lot of us on this thread watched it on live stream as it aired. I actually loved it

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who sees this message today and is not in Birmingham needs to come on chatzy so we can have our own sex riot. It probably won't be amazing due to us being baby penguins but I'm sure we can find plenty of gifs and those guys will miss out on all the fun.

ReputationRep:
    It's okay guys, you can have your fun in Birmingham. I found the most hilarious Glee blog ever. Muse, it's not yours.

ReputationRep:
    For Rick.

Evanson is ON.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    For Rick.

Evanson is ON.
    My brain thinks Criss Overstreet is on after watching the interview I will call 'Are you SURE you're not slightly less straight than you say Darren?' Evanson is not on because Klaine will love each other forever and ever until they DIE and have love explosions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    My brain thinks Criss Overstreet is on after watching the interview I will call 'Are you SURE you're not slightly less straight than you say Darren?' Evanson is not on because Klaine will love each other forever and ever until they DIE and have love explosions.
    Shouldn't you be revising?

I saw a thing on tumblr earlier (I may have been on a reblogging spree) and it was Darren in such a camp pose I can't even begin to explain it and there was a flashing rainbow text gif that said 'that's extremely heterosexual'. I love when that gif pops up.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn't you be revising?

I saw a thing on tumblr earlier (I may have been on a reblogging spree) and it was Darren in such a camp pose I can't even begin to explain it and there was a flashing rainbow text gif that said 'that's extremely heterosexual'. I love when that gif pops up.
    I'm just about to start!
    I need to see that picture!

LMAO about the crossover and MattMo's nude chin! :rofl: And Sam... I can't... :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I'm just about to start!
    I need to see that picture!

LMAO about the crossover and MattMo's nude chin! :rofl: And Sam... I can't... :rofl:

Those pics are off the best tumblr blog ever.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    OMG guys meet up was awesomeeeee. the love explosions video was watched and we spent most of the time searching for pink sunglasses!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    OMG guys meet up was awesomeeeee. the love explosions video was watched and we spent most of the time searching for pink sunglasses!

It's okay I will just sit here and wallow in my loneliness :cry:

Glad you had a good time though! How did you watch the video? Was it on someone's phone or something? Did any of you turn out to be murderers? OMG Muse, is that why you're the only one who's commented since getting home? What have you done with the other two?

ReputationRep:
    It's okay guys, you can have your fun in Birmingham. I found the most hilarious Glee blog ever. Muse, it's not yours.
    Mean! :p:
    I've updating my tumblr. Good fun

ReputationRep:
    It's okay I will just sit here and wallow in my loneliness :cry:

Glad you had a good time though! How did you watch the video? Was it on someone's phone or something? Did any of you turn out to be murderers? OMG Muse, is that why you're the only one who's commented since getting home? What have you done with the other two?
    aww *hugs*
    come on chatzy and i'll answer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Mean! :p:
    I've updating my tumblr. Good fun
    I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with youuuu. How are you avoiding spoilers?

ReputationRep:
    For Rick.

Evanson is ON.
    I dont know if this is just me being hopeful, but their hands are pretty close here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    I dont know if this is just me being hopeful, but their hands are pretty close here
    its weird perspective. sorry

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.