The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

OMG in the Klaine skit last night Kurt said they were going to name their first born Toronto :rofl:

:love:
Original post by e hine e

To the person whose birthday it is, I don't know if you want it broadcasting on here so I won't mention your username unless you say it's okay to but :birthday: anyway!!

:party:

I second this motion

also, they see me tumblring, they hating! (meaning i'm on tumblr doing stuff, not that actually anyone is hating on my tumblr)
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by museobsessed

I second this motion

also, they see me tumblring, they hating! (meaning i'm on tumblr doing stuff, not that actually anyone is hating on my tumblr)

Muse, I have a complaint about your blog. You don't have the ask enabled. How am I supposed to send you messages of COURAGE without that?

Muse, I have a complaint about your blog. You don't have the ask enabled. How am I supposed to send you messages of COURAGE without that?

I'm new to tumblr!!! come on chatzy? and tell me how to do it

:rofl:
OMG guys meet up was awesomeeeee. the love explosions video was watched and we spent most of the time searching for pink sunglasses!

:biggrin: :biggrin: Glad you had fun! *iz jealous* Did you find pink sunglasses? :biggrin:

It's okay I will just sit here and wallow in my loneliness :cry:

Glad you had a good time though! How did you watch the video? Was it on someone's phone or something? Did any of you turn out to be murderers? OMG Muse, is that why you're the only one who's commented since getting home? What have you done with the other two?

LMAO!

To the person whose birthday it is, I don't know if you want it broadcasting on here so I won't mention your username unless you say it's okay to but :birthday: anyway!!

:party:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :love:
This fandom has messed me up! I get confused when pictures don't move now!
OMG in the Klaine skit last night Kurt said they were going to name their first born Toronto :rofl:

:love:

LOOOOOL!
Original post by diamonddust

:rofl:

:biggrin: :biggrin: Glad you had fun! *iz jealous* Did you find pink sunglasses? :biggrin:

LMAO!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :love:
This fandom has messed me up! I get confused when pictures don't move now!

LOOOOOL!

we did find sunglasses! come on chatzy and i'll show you
I haven't posted here in a while but oh my gosh!!! Dianna's shirt!
Do you guys think that was her way of coming out, or is she just trolling with us?

either way, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by ktlaurenroe

I haven't posted here in a while but oh my gosh!!! Dianna's shirt!
Do you guys think that was her way of coming out, or is she just trolling with us?

either way, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think its her way of supporting gay rights and also messing with people's heads
I think its her way of supporting gay rights and also messing with people's heads

yeah, I think it's probably more her supporting than anything... Although they know full well the extent of the Achele fandom on tumblr and how crazy it'd make them though haha. I'm not even a massive Achele/Faberry fan but I'm still curious now.

yeah, I think it's probably more her supporting than anything... Although they know full well the extent of the Achele fandom on tumblr and how crazy it'd make them though haha. I'm not even a massive Achele/Faberry fan but I'm still curious now.

yeh. i've been on tumblr today, those ships have gone crazy

Wait, what? What shirt? Damn me being out of the loop! I HATE EXAMS!

Wait, what? What shirt? Damn me being out of the loop! I HATE EXAMS!

Oh. Intriguing... :holmes:
I see why the shippers are going mad. Thanks Muse! I'll be on Chatzy on Friday. :sad:

Oh. Intriguing... :holmes:
I see why the shippers are going mad. Thanks Muse! I'll be on Chatzy on Friday. :sad:

She's posted this about it http://felldowntherabbithole.tumblr.com/post/6453072763

I don't even understand why people thought she was coming out. They read too much into things (and that's me saying that!!!!!!).

She's posted this about it http://felldowntherabbithole.tumblr.com/post/6453072763

I don't even understand why people thought she was coming out. They read too much into things (and that's me saying that!!!!!!).

oh wow. shes amazing. that essay is pure gold

oh wow. shes amazing. that essay is pure gold

I know, I'm so going to copy it into a word document in case it ever gets lost :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest