Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    *knock knock*

This thread needs to come alive :party:

:party:

ReputationRep:

This isn't spam, Glee is a TV show, it's visual, therefore picture posts are allowed.

ReputationRep:
    This is called project 'bringing the thread back to life'.

(seriously read the lyrics)

^^from the troll blog. Not to be take seriously

Behind the scenes at Glee live

http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr...glee-live-2011

This post is Darren heavy, I apologise. Expect a huge ass Chris Colfer post later today.

ReputationRep:
    ok breaking news for darren criss fans......he come like in the first 2 min of katy perrys new video last friday night.....and he looks hot!!!!!!!!

oh so does artie aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x[Aa$iyah]x)
    ok breaking news for darren criss fans......he come like in the first 2 min of katy perrys new video last friday night.....and he looks hot!!!!!!!!

oh so does artie aswell
    We broke that news a few days ago but yes, he does look hot.

ReputationRep:
    There's a stranger in my bed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    This is called project 'bringing the thread back to life'.

(seriously read the lyrics)

^^from the troll blog. Not to be take seriously

Behind the scenes at Glee live

http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr...glee-live-2011

This post is Darren heavy, I apologise. Expect a huge ass Chris Colfer post later today.
    You come bearing Darren! Me love you!
    The troll post... I can't even... :rofl:
    LOL at the girls in Part of Your World...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    :sogood:

Oh my! :fan:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    :sogood:

Oh my! :fan:
    :eek: :fan: :drool: :coma: :ahee: :sexface:

I watched AVPS last night to make myself laugh so I didn't cry and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dobby is Malfoy's dad!!! You have no idea how much I cried with laughter!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    i actually wrote "everything is Klaine and nothing hurts" on my notebook at work today to help me cope. lol

ReputationRep:
    i actually wrote "everything is Klaine and nothing hurts" on my notebook at work today to help me cope. lol

How about 'After the Raine comes the Klainebows'?

I actually LOVE AVPS. It's hilarious. Especially the strangely hot Umbridge... *the Joe Walker effect*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)

How about 'After the Raine comes the Klainebows'?

I actually LOVE AVPS. It's hilarious. Especially the strangely hot Umbridge... *the Joe Walker effect*
    i've not actually seen AVPM but i've seen lots of "klainebows" and "everything is x and nothing hurts" on tumblr

ReputationRep:
    First: OMG that behind the scenes on glee live OMG *dies* Dammmnnn Darren with the short hair. Far too sexy for his own good

These are the kind of things I think of while i'm at work:
    Spoiler:
    Show

1. Samcedes: they introduce them right at the end of the finale. Dangerous territory. So many shows start relationships at the end of a series and they get forgotten by the start of the next series, glee writers may well just say they broke up over the summer. I hope not, but its always a risk

2. Does anyone else ship mr Shue and the vocal adrenaline coach? the coach was coming onto him pretty hard during the finale, don't tell me anyone else didn't see it!

3. DD, in support of your theory that Mia is scaring Darren into a relationship I present the Ellen interview he did. He said he was originally not going to say if he was gay or not because it doesn't matter but then he realised that it did. I bet Mia had something to do with that "***** you are not going to deny your relationship with me and the fact you're straight". lol.

ReputationRep:
    Just remembered Darren Criss' New York concert is on livestream tonight at 1am. Most of you probably won't be up but I'll put the link here in case anyone is.

ReputationRep:
    First: OMG that behind the scenes on glee live OMG *dies* Dammmnnn Darren with the short hair. Far too sexy for his own good

Spoiler:
    Show

1. Samcedes: they introduce them right at the end of the finale. Dangerous territory. So many shows start relationships at the end of a series and they get forgotten by the start of the next series, glee writers may well just say they broke up over the summer. I hope not, but its always a risk

2. Does anyone else ship mr Shue and the vocal adrenaline coach? the coach was coming onto him pretty hard during the finale, don't tell me anyone else didn't see it!

3. DD, in support of your theory that Mia is scaring Darren into a relationship I present the Ellen interview he did. He said he was originally not going to say if he was gay or not because it doesn't matter but then he realised that it did. I bet Mia had something to do with that "***** you are not going to deny your relationship with me and the fact you're straight". lol.

I said that about Will and Goolsby, I said it looked like they were breaking up in the scenes they did.

ReputationRep:
    i've not actually seen AVPM but i've seen lots of "klainebows" and "everything is x and nothing hurts" on tumblr
    You haven't LIVED! It's amazing even if you don't like HP that much...

Spoiler:
    Show

I shipped Will and Goolsby! I actually said that on Chatzy, where were you?
    LOL, bet Mia didn't want anyone flir'ing wid her man!
    Just remembered Darren Criss' New York concert is on livestream tonight at 1am. Most of you probably won't be up but I'll put the link here in case anyone is.
    Why you do this to me Darren? Have an exam at 9 in the morning and not even you are worth me risking my dreeeaaaaaaaaams for!

I said that about Will and Goolsby, I said it looked like they were breaking up in the scenes they did.
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    AHHHH oh god guys! Thought I'd be able to have a nice chat about Glee but everyones on about Darren Criss! I love that guy

I'm off to see his gig in London on the 5th of July!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    You haven't LIVED! It's amazing even if you don't like HP that much...

I shipped Will and Goolsby! I actually said that on Chatzy, where were you?
    LOL, bet Mia didn't want anyone flir'ing wid her man!

Why you do this to me Darren? Have an exam at 9 in the morning and not even you are worth me risking my dreeeaaaaaaaaams for!

:five:
    1. I love HP, more the books than the films but both. I should check out AVPM then
    2. You ship will and goosbey too? win I've not seen anyone say that before
    3. Mia is territorial
    4. I'm not gunna stay up for the livestream. Sorry Darren

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.