ReputationRep:
    Blaine was the best part of the last episode :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_123)
    Blaine was the best part of the last episode :love:
    Agreed! Klane are one of my favourite couples :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choly7)
    Haha don't be sorry it's my fault for not keeping up! I popped back and BAM! darren criss everywhere! :love: haha DAMN YOU MIA! What a loser! Right? Right?!? D:
    Aww mann, not that it would make much difference if we do eventually get to meet, but i'm gonna find it so much harder to pretend we're in love when theres some pretty girl in the background!
    i'm joking really, but damn! (maybe he'll drop everything to go clubbing with me in london? bahah!) oh well! i'm not trying to get my hopes up about meeting him, but he's gone outside to meet with the fans for all the other ones so i hope he does for this one! i'd get him to sign my shirt...
    I don't think she's going to be there, at least not publicly. If I was his girlfriend I'd steer clear of fangirls to be honest If you get the chance to meet him then don't let something like that ruin it - I mean, it doesn't make him any less awesome. So chillax and enjoy the moment, if you get the chance And let him sign your everything and then NEVER WASH IT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I don't think she's going to be there, at least not publicly. If I was his girlfriend I'd steer clear of fangirls to be honest If you get the chance to meet him then don't let something like that ruin it - I mean, it doesn't make him any less awesome. So chillax and enjoy the moment, if you get the chance And let him sign your everything and then NEVER WASH IT!
    Hahah! Advice taken! Do you think getting him to sign a bra is too much? :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    Hahah! Advice taken! Do you think getting him to sign a bra is too much? :ashamed:
    probably. he doesn't seem to like being being full on

I've just tweeted him the question i'd ask him if I met him. its about two bands I like, i'd love to know if he likes them too

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, I'd love to see his face if you asked I think a t-shirt might be a safer bet, but don't let me hold you back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    probably. he doesn't seem to like being being full on

I've just tweeted him the question i'd ask him if I met him. its about two bands I like, i'd love to know if he likes them too

(Original post by Ambs)
    Hahaha, I'd love to see his face if you asked I think a t-shirt might be a safer bet, but don't let me hold you back!
    Haha maybe I'll hold back then, to a simple 'sign my shirt please' tho i bet he gets that all the time *mumble grumble*
    that would be really cool if he answered your question!

ReputationRep:
    Haha maybe I'll hold back then, to a simple 'sign my shirt please' tho i bet he gets that all the time *mumble grumble*
    that would be really cool if he answered your question!
    Do come on here after the concert and tell us all about it! I'll probably call you names and hate you out of pure jealousy but I won't mean any of it, promise

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Do come on here after the concert and tell us all about it! I'll probably call you names and hate you out of pure jealousy but I won't mean any of it, promise
    I promise I will! Might up upload some pictures too!

ReputationRep:

2 versions of stutter, one is slightly longer the other better quality

(granger danger with Lauren Lopez aka Draco Malfoy)

More to come including Valerie with Naya Rivera.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    More videos on the page before this

ReputationRep:

Last one there just because it makes me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    I promise I will! Might up upload some pictures too!
    :rofl: who negged this? While I admire your spirit it might have been slightly harsh.

ReputationRep:
    I posted those videos before watching them. Just watched Back to Hogwarts and OMG

ilsdhncuyuscyneunseuilx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    :rofl: who negged this? While I admire your spirit it might have been slightly harsh.
    Oh dear... :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear... :ashamed:
    someone's obviously bitter. That or it's DD negging people when she tries to reply on her phone :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Jamming to stutter over and over again wooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)

Darren and Naya?? DARREN AND NAYA??? IN THE SAME ROOM??? *explodes*
    You have no idea how much my life has been made. Considering I might not get into university now, I'm very happy you've cheered me up!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.